It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about John Lennons assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Mark david chapmen the guy who killed john lennon."I don't remember aiming. I must have done, but I don't remember drawing a bead or whatever you call it. And I just pulled the trigger steady five times." chapmen said.Chapmen described his feeling as when he shot john lennon"no emotion, no anger dead silence in the brain." He had unnatural tone sounded all to familiar he was a brain washed hit man
carrying someone elses contract.Only Bresler's thesis, that Chapman was a mind-controlled assassin manipulated by some right-wing element.FBI has been surveillanceing john lennon for quite awhile as no one knows as it says in lennons FBI file. In late 1972, when the "surveillance" was at its peak, Lennon told humorist Paul Krassner, "Listen, if anything happens to Yoko and me, it was not an accident." The FBI and the CIA tracked Lennon at least from his "Free John Sinclair" concert in 1969 until 1976 - even though by then Lennon had won his immigration battle and dropped out of not only political activism but public life altogether into what turned out to be a five-year period of seclusion. His apartment was watched, he was followed, his phone was tapped.Its clear that the CIA Brainwashed innocent chapmen to kill John Lennon

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I dont believe there is any conspiracy at all with the death of John Lennon. Mr. Chapman killed him because he wanted the fame.

Heres some John Lennon documents.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

The weird part is, the book found at the scene J D Salinger's "The Catcher In The Rye", has been found at other murders etc.

No political conspiracy here in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
Its clear that the CIA Brainwashed innocent chapmen to kill John Lennon

Circumstantial evidence and conjecture suddenly make things "clear"?

I don't think so, have anything beyond that?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Intresting theory
Now what you should do is go out and do some research and see if you can prove your theory correct. Start with researching brainwashing and see what you can come up with to corroborate some of this. You have a lot of work ahead of you to prove this true, however you are now in a position where if you dont do some research, you will continue to get derogatory post as above from those who dont understand that you are presenting a 'theory'.

Now get to work! Im looking forward to reading what you come up with

Good Luck

[edit on 7/9/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.mackwhite.com...

www.jfkmontreal.com...

[edit on 9-7-2005 by hardcore14]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Considering the Beatles white album was, at least the last time I checked, the best selling album of all time, a man like John Lennon had nearly pope like status to the younger generation.

I am sure that the types of music, the lyrics, and the demeanor was closely watched. It was the birth of Liberalism, and and it came like a freight train to the conservatives of the time.

It was the control of the masses through music that was an experience for the CIA and the Governement like no other.

The CIA connection. Without any research, Id bet my bottom dollar yes.
Did they brainwash to have him killed. Bottom dollar says no.

Fame it was.

Peace

[edit on 10-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think that I would believe that Paul McCartney had Lennon killed before I would believe that the CIA did it. For the simple reason that a secret like that would be too contriversial to have been kept all of these years

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
he was singing about a peaceful revolution...to make the world peaceful once agian

and he was shot dead

this happens all the time
MLK jr JFK RFK

i dont know the truth; but i have my suspicions
i think your theory is equally as reasonable as everyone elses theory

i liked the comic book type thing

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
he was singing about a peaceful revolution...to make the world peaceful once agian
peace

To make the world a peaceful place again? And, when was it peaceful before?
He was singing HeadInTheClouds drivel for the brain-dead and the stoners.
He was no threat to anything.
He was killed by a loose nut, that is all.
Hardcore, it is clear that you believe the lies of a murderer who has nothing else to do and nothing else to lose from lying.

Forget about this mess and do the world a real favor and organize some Free Trafficant rallies!

Revolution!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by muzzleflash
peace

He was killed by a loose nut, that is all.
Hardcore, it is clear that you believe the lies of a murderer who has nothing else to do and nothing else to lose from lying.

Forget about this mess and do the world a real favor and organize some Free Trafficant rallies!

Revolution!

oh but your wrong, it was a peaceful place at one time.

i think it was the moment before the first two particles of creation met.

thou shall not diss thy john lennon !

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have noticed this complete bias on this site before.

Somebody comes up with an interesting theory
Next
They post it here, all be it without evidence as complete as some would like but they SHARE their ideas
As soon as they do....
People here jump on it because they have a completely bias view.

As far as I can see what is "truth" for one is lies to another.
And it seems to me that human nature forces us to DEFEND our opinion to the end.

This site is supposed to be about open-minded opinions and open minded theories and that CANNOT happen when people just get pissie with people because THEY do not believe it.

To say "he wasn’t brainwashed" is BS unless you actually look at the evidence (I only wish I wasn’t in work posting it, then I'd have more time to track info), but I have seen TONS of info from the people at the assassination who claim that MDC possessed almost "super human" strength and had a crazed looking his eye..... they claim this because it took so many of them to actually restrain the guy after he fired the gun. The people who actually restrained him said this, LOOK IT UP!

And before you jump on that....... the official psychologist who analysed MDC after the shooting said that HE WAS UNDER HYPNOSIS, but that it was self induced… and he only said it was self induced because he couldn’t figure out who would want to have done it to him before he killed Lennon…..!!!!

“Those who defend their work with vigour and raised voices are only afraid of being wrong, otherwise they would educate”

Stay Frosty!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Interesting theory...I for one am still very sad that Lennon was killed.

Im somewhat suprised to see that nobody has mentioned good 'ole MK Ultra yet.

Lennon had a 'new' album out,maybe the Feds didnt want him to regain his popularity again?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

John Lennon may have been a genius at one time, but I have to agree with this analysis of the where he was before he died. This was someone singing "imagine there's no money" with a gold plated Rolls Royce in the garage, or something.

If he hadn't been killed he would have carried on been a smack addled ultra rich hippy for a few years before cleaning up and moving into a country house in England - then doing charity work making the odd terrible record. Either that or they would have re-formed the Beatles and become some gigantic corporate group like the Rolling Stones contuniously touring the world making billions.

What kind of "threat" was he to the CIA? Once he was dead he was much more effective to the peace movement, as all his faults and flaws were forgotten and he became a legend.

There's a conspiricy for you: the peace movement killed him so he would become an icon. Put that in your Illuminati pipe and smoke it.

Edit: spelling.

[edit on 26/7/05 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
there was no "imagine theres no money"

it was this

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

who cares if he made money, you could do the same thing.

new topics

top topics

join