It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bad Nighmare, Could this mean anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I had a pretty strange dream last night and thought I would share it with the board. I hope this is in the right forum.

Anyway, it was more of a nightmare really. It started off with me walking through some dense forest. (I dont really know why I would be, because I never really go into forests or anything) I'm just walking along and suddenly I drop down into a booby trap. I fall down and down and down and down until finally I reach the bottom. It seems that it would be very dark down in this tomb, but a strange elluminance fills the tomb. I look around and thousands and thousands of snakes are slithering around(like off that Indiana Jones movie) I try to stand up, but I am too weak and I cannot control my muscles at all, I try to yell, but I can't do that either. The snakes begin to slither all over me and soon I am buried beneath them. Then I wake up in a cold sweat.

Does anybody know what this dream could mean? I've heard of stuff about snakes in dreams, but can't quite remember it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There are two possibilites for the snakes in your dream. One is that snakes represent a feeling of being buried by something. Guilt is usually a major factor on that. If they bite you it could mean your going to be infused with knowledge. Maybe your going to find out something you didn't know about.

Of course if your christian it could mean that you have the Devil in you. For some reason snakes are considered evil in that religion

-Aza

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
thanks for the information
I guess the guilty thing makes sense, only I don't really know what I should be guilty about. I can't remember if the snakes bit me or not and I'm not a christian, but who knows, maybe some demons have gotten into me.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
And sometimes dreams mean absolutely nothing at all

There isn't always a tangible reason why we dream certain things, at certain times.

Sometimes it really just is your brain "getting rid" of the mental garbage can.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Did you by any chance have a discussion about snakes with anyone or see a movie about snakes or maybe fall asleep with the tv on. My son's girlfriend left the tv on MTV, I was asleep I dreamed I was getting ready to go to the prom at 49 years of age I dreamed I was prom bound, I woke up crying, literally. On my tv was a show about a girl getting ready to go to a prom. They will never do that again. Although as bad as my dream was your was the kind they show in horror movies and just thinking about it makes me cringe.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Try an online dream dictionary

www.sleeps.com...
A snake, being the ages old symbol of evil or satan, makes it a bad omen to have one show up in a dream. To see a lone snake and feel threatened by it shows that you have a bad enemy that is even then working against you, it also a warning against bodily harm from an enemy. To dream of many snakes in a pit is the foreboding of much bad luck in love or business. Should you overcome and kill a threatening snake in your dream shows that you will overcome your adversary and win out

Also look up Falling and Forests and see what they tell you, then you can interpret your dream for yourself.

new topics

top topics

join