It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Remote Viewing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This happened a few days ago, and at first I thought nothing of it.

One evening I was roused out of my sleep because I had been disturbed by one of my cats, when I opened my eyes I was seeing a transparent image of my kitchen. At first I thought it was just another dream, until I realized I was awake and fully aware what was going on. Thinking I was just seeing things I dozed off again, only to wake up a few minutes later with the same exact image of my kitchen. Like before, I was fully awake and fully aware.

Is this a slight possibility of remote viewing?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Can you be more specific on why you think it is remote viewing? Were you sleeping in your kitchen, or another room? What do you mean by the fact that it was transparent? Etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe your cat was trying to tell you it was damn hungry and wanted you to feed it. I have never heard of or experienced what you are describing, you probably just were dreaming but thought you were awake, it happens.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have that often myself. Do yourelf a favore and write down everything you can about it - even the meaningless detalis. Go back and read again weeks or months later - after yu forget about it. At that time, a little will come back to you - write it again or draw a picture of it with a little arrow and a detail here and there.

Is it RV? I don't know.

3 times I had that clear but perfect view of myself at a place that my body was not. I wonder if that was a spontanious RV - I've tried purposfuly and never achieved it though :-(

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What drugs were you doing?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hope you don't mind if i take a stab at this.....But i dont think you were remote viewing this image of your kitchen as much as you were having a split or oobe image of the kitchen.Remote viewing is seldom real time, but when it is real time.. this type of viewing is called psi which is short for perfect site integration( also known as bi-location)

What i think happened is that you caught the tail end of a little trip around the house your mind was taking, and the image of the kitchen was the last point of interest before waking up.

most likely spontaneous AP
Parker

[edit on 11-7-2005 by parker]

new topics

top topics

join