It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Police Warn Bombers Could Be Lining Up New Terror Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

No, were 1000 times more intelligent than and we can see that picking up a mini flag, beating our chests and jumping the nearest foreign looking guy with a beard isnt the right thing to do.

People like you are the reason why the US is laughed at all around the world.

Laughed at.....hands held out to, heads covered when we come bombin. What do you propose? A meeting perhaps? Maybe we can all sit down and talk it over, huh? Maybe 30 people doesnt get the message thru to you. They are animals and should be treated like so.

Whatever happens to them is self inflicted. I feel no sorrow for them, their wives or their children. The world will be better off when that scourge is gone.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Who's says I'm a thumb-twiddler? That wasn't the thrust of my post at all. I have issues with your moronic ignorance, nothing more.

I dont mean that YOU are the thumbtwiddler. I mean society in general. Our leaders are trying now, but it aint enough. It may sound barbaric, but Im talking tanks and planes rollin in on these scum and taking over their land. Sorry, but they deserve it. These little "stans" of the world contribute 0 to us but pain and suffering. Theyve proven themselves completly unable to handle things themselves, so its time someone who can, does. Thats all.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not sure who you mean spliff, these Iraqis?

Boy, it got quiet here all of a sudden.

[edit on 9-7-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
nice intrepid....it got quiet, cuz i had to shower for work...as such, this will be my last post for a few hours...anyrate...the pic is a cheap shot. But hey, if they lay down their weapons and turn over their car keys, then no...they live. But beyond that....screw em....

remember who declared war on who here.......they started and its up to us to finish it.......

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't see it as a cheap shot, I see it as a reality check. After all, it's genocide you are advocating here.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
spliff youre making us look bad, brits know far more about extremism and war than we do, just let them be, they'll be fine, worry about our country and learn from the brits, we all should.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The more quiet Americans like me have not been speaking as much. I wish to say my condolences to those directly affected by these attacks. I do not believe the British or their government are thumbtwiddlers as someone hinted at either. I salute the British and would rather congratulate them for aiding us in our fight against terror. We are allies in this war.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Im tired of my fellow countrymen whining and complaining and acting as if we are the world's target of terrorism. We've been hit two freegin times. Three if you count what the good ole boys did in Oklahoma City. Many countries around the world get hit over and over. Please get over yourselves. Many countries have had numerous terrorist attacks. Many have had wars waged on their soil. You will be hard pressed to find a European country that hasn't had a war on its soil in the past 60ish years. So why should anyone give a rats a** that poor U.S. had a terrorist attack in 2001? We are acting like spoiled little brats.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
There seems to be alot of hatred for the terrorists,which i fully support.However,much of this hatred seems directed at muslims generally....this is typical of human nature,ie we fear what we do not understand.
True muslims are not terrorists.
Throughout history,religion is used as a tool by those in power to drum up support for acts of war/terror.
Many wars have been[and still are] waged in the name of christianity.
What makes one perversion of religion more acceptable to another?
To say all Muslims are bad is way off the mark.
Do you folk know that the word Islam means peace?
Sept 11,like July 7th,and the war in Iraq have all been carried out by hijackers of religion,for christianity and islam are both based upon peace and co existance.
People who direct hatred at Muslims are doing exactly what our corrupt leaders want. Dont give them an excuse for more bloodshed.
Remember that part of the Psychology of war is to dehumanise the enemy,to make it easier to pull the trigger....
Im not muslim,by the way,but i know many muslims,all of whom feel repulsed by terror,especially when it is done in the name of their religion.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Whatever happens to them is self inflicted. I feel no sorrow for them, their wives or their children. The world will be better off when that scourge is gone.
You know, thats just how the terrorists feel and that is why you are no better than them.

The terrorists deserve all they get but genocide is not the answer.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
We don't even know who really pulled off the bombing in London. The group that supposedly claimed responsibility sounded fake. The name was really bad and was like something that someone just made up on the spot. Also seems convenient that the cameras that could have captured images of those responsible just happened to not be working. Also the bombs were not done by suicide but rather by remote or timer which is more typical of the IRA.

People were spreading hate towards Muslims after the OKC bombing just to find out later that is was 2 of our own that did it.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
IRA wouldnt risk it because they would loose alot of support from irish Americans. Sinn Fien will be banned and thrown out of the Northern Ireland assembly and Sinn Fien leaders have started that the war is over with the UK government. Thats why its not the IRA.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Given the dispute between the IRA and the UK what would be better than hitting them and making it look like someone else did it in order to trick them into passing legislation like what the US did after the 9/11 attacks. Maybe they were hoping for a similar styled self destruction.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Given the dispute between the IRA and the UK what would be better than hitting them and making it look like someone else did it in order to trick them into passing legislation like what the US did after the 9/11 attacks.

What "legislations" would the UK government want to pass? you've failed to read anything laterly, Tony Blair and Charles Clarke have both spoken publicaly that they will not introduce authotarian laws and that ID cards would not of stopped this. No new legislation are being introduced. I really would wish people on this board would stop comparing this to 9/11, its two completely different events. Our attack was done by home grown British Ciztens.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You people play right into them. Dont retalitate. Dont seek revenge. Just sit back and talk about it. Do absolutly nothing. Maybe they will all go away if we could just all talk it out. Lets rebuild, listen to sad music and reflect.

But God forbid we get pissed. God forbid we have taste for revenge.

Intrepid-- never did I mention genocide, but thanks for puttin those words in my mouth. What I sad was "take-over" and thats exactly what they need and we deserve. Nothing good has ever come from that region, and nothing will. Add to that the oil under the ground and the power they may gain from owning it, we HAVE to take them over.

For to long we have done nothing about these things. We act like pussies and the muslims know it. They exploit it. If we lit that place up and hit em hard, they wouldnt know what to do.

Himhawing about it, crying about it will do nothing. Think of how many muslims smiled on 7/7. Think about how many smiled on 9/11. Think about how many peoples day were made hearing that a bunch of our civilians were made all dead. How can you stomache it? How can you want peace with them? We have the military might and not the nuts to fight back.

Tony and George dont have the nuts or brains to succeed. What we need are retired military generals running things. Another Eisenhower at the wheel. Someone who understands what a military is for.

George did nothing but fill out time cards and fly fruit to florida. I m not sure what Blairs experience is, but it probably aint much more. Its time for our countries to grow some cojones and go dish out revenge. Plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Errr...they smiled on 7/7, one of the bombs that went off was in a arab area of London, so i dont think they are smiling that some of their own has been killed.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sure they are.....afterall, hes in paradise now.....lots of virgins awaiting him....they have NO concern for their own people, let alone anyone elses.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I must admit that I'm usually a lurker, but every now and then someone say's something that is so moronic and so pathetic that if you looked in the dictionary under ignorance you would see their picture.

I beg your pardon spliff, but to use your own words, "Start killin their women and children 10 times more than they did yours. Thats what you do." If that is not advocting genocide I don't know what is.

I think you saw the movie "Swordfish", and are having a problem separating a movie script from reality. You my friend are the one who is playing into the terrorists hands, and you are too blind to realize it. The actions you speak of would only serve to justify their cause.

Before you go and insult our friends oversea's, you should open a history book and read a little. They have "been there, done that."

"German bombs and V-rockets killed more than 60,500 British civilians in Great Britain."

What you are advocting was already tried, 85 years ago. It did not work then and it will not work now. As the saying goes...paraphrase..."those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

"In 1919-1920, they bombed Kabul, Afghanistan, and rebellious tribal groups along the border areas of India. And in the 1920s, the British intentionally bombed rebel villages in Somalia and Yemen and undertook an extended bombardment campaign against civilian populations in rebel areas in British-controlled Iraq for several years."

Link

Thanks

Aldarion

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
You people play right into them. Dont retalitate. Dont seek revenge. Just sit back and talk about it. Do absolutly nothing. Maybe they will all go away if we could just all talk it out. Lets rebuild, listen to sad music and reflect.

But God forbid we get pissed. God forbid we have taste for revenge.

Intrepid-- never did I mention genocide, but thanks for puttin those words in my mouth. What I sad was "take-over" and thats exactly what they need and we deserve. Nothing good has ever come from that region, and nothing will. Add to that the oil under the ground and the power they may gain from owning it, we HAVE to take them over.

For to long we have done nothing about these things. We act like pussies and the muslims know it. They exploit it. If we lit that place up and hit em hard, they wouldnt know what to do.

Himhawing about it, crying about it will do nothing. Think of how many muslims smiled on 7/7. Think about how many smiled on 9/11. Think about how many peoples day were made hearing that a bunch of our civilians were made all dead. How can you stomache it? How can you want peace with them? We have the military might and not the nuts to fight back.

Tony and George dont have the nuts or brains to succeed. What we need are retired military generals running things. Another Eisenhower at the wheel. Someone who understands what a military is for.

George did nothing but fill out time cards and fly fruit to florida. I m not sure what Blairs experience is, but it probably aint much more. Its time for our countries to grow some cojones and go dish out revenge. Plain and simple.

Words fail me.

I've sat here thinking of something to type in reply to your posts, but really, I don't need to. You're doing a good enough job of making yourself look ridiculous.

I can't wait for your next installment...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok people...enough of the talk...walk the walk....insult me all ya want....what do YOU suggest? Dont give me history lessons from 1920...they dont apply today. Our military might is a 1000 times more than it was then. Noone on horseback shooting rifles. Its surgical strikes now...

so enough about what a moron i am....put up or shut up....whats your great ideas? cuz i havent heard a single one.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join