It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Terrorism Knowledge Base

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this site? www.tkb.org...
IMO it has some interesting features, ie being to search world wide for incidents that have occured.
The analytical tools section is also nice.
The US has had 553 incidents --
Data for 1968-1997 covers only international incidents.
Data for 1998-Present covers both domestic and international incidents.

Anyway thought I would toss this out there for those who may be interested in it. BTW, I am in no way "advertising" for this website, simply offering a tool for those who may need it.

Have a funny day




posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The freaky thing is....

My ex (of all people. Oy) sent me this link out of the blue, about 4 hours ago.

(my shennanigans around ATS are pretty much unknown to him - I'm still not sure why he sent it...)

I've spent most of those four hours wading through the material....I'm still not sure whether it's a healthy occupation, but hey. I have to have something to do on Saturday mornings, right?

I was going to say "And besides, nobody ever died from knowing too much"....

....but I quickly realised how untrue that statement might be....



Thanks for putting this up, though - it's an interesting site, if nothing else!



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
The freaky thing is....

My ex (of all people. Oy) sent me this link out of the blue, about 4 hours ago.

(my shennanigans around ATS are pretty much unknown to him - I'm still not sure why he sent it...)



Synchronicity at it's finest



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Checking the registrant of the site:

Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:1717 Pennsylvania Avenue
Registrant Street2:Suite 1300
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Washington
Registrant State/Province: DC
Registrant Postal Code:20006
Registrant Country:US

Its a non profit non govermental organization.
And is funded through the Department of Homeland Security's Office for State and Local Government Coordination and Preparedness (OSLGCP).

If you control the news, you control the story. And getting out of the mainstream loop of stories helps us to see the truth.
Litter a little truth and sprinkle whatever else you want on it and you have credibility.

Yes...Im conspiratory on this one

Peace

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Yes...Im conspiratory on this one

Peace

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]


Thats cool... As I was looking throught the site, the thought did pop into my head, but I figured it would still be interesting.



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Has anyone seen this site? www.tkb.org...


Have a funny day


sure,
and the other day i also put the warning caveat about that site !!

Especially...that to create your personal account
You 'Agree'
let the gov't have access to explore & search your computer!

links: www.tkb.org/NCTCHome.jsp
links: www.tkb.org/AboutMITP.jsp

the whole mindmash, has a purpose of analysis of your
reasoning & logic patterns, 'they' gain the insights of your
brainwork and produce different analysis models from the
various 'patterns' & values of the data you juggled around.
'They' are 'mining' your brain...under the guise of your
patriotic desire to help.



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by NetStorm
Has anyone seen this site? www.tkb.org...


Have a funny day


sure,
and the other day i also put the warning caveat about that site !!

Especially...that to create your personal account
You 'Agree'
let the gov't have access to explore & search your computer!

links: www.tkb.org/NCTCHome.jsp
links: www.tkb.org/AboutMITP.jsp

the whole mindmash, has a purpose of analysis of your
reasoning & logic patterns, 'they' gain the insights of your
brainwork and produce different analysis models from the
various 'patterns' & values of the data you juggled around.
'They' are 'mining' your brain...under the guise of your
patriotic desire to help.


I didn't have to create a personal account to use the site.
Are you saying that it is bad for the overall safety of all, to use the different thoughts and ideas of many and not just a few?
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? --YES I am aware that this is a conspiracy website, but everything?
I offered the site as a tool not as a lure for anything. Again I dod not have to create a persoanl user account, I also did a search, for the website here on ATS. I found nothing.



[edit on 9-7-2005 by NetStorm]



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Same here - I didn't need to register either (and I use several 'anonymous' surfing tools to boot. Yay for conspiracy theorists
like me. Oh yes indeedy).

The links didn't work either, StUdio, to prove your point....







[edit on 9-7-2005 by Tinkleflower]



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I too was able to use the site without signing up. It appears there is considerably more substance to it then at my first glance.


Go into the site and check into the " Analytical Tools" Then pick " Group Comparison by Report "

See all those groups? See how the Al Qaeda catch all is so easy to pin?
If you put all of those terrorist groups on the news, people would be paralyzed with fear. Thats a heck of a lot of them if I do say so myself.

Its quite mind numbing to see the number of incidents that have gone on
versus the ones the people in here say have not.

It looks to be a good tool. If anything, it gives the terrorist organizations a way to keep score. The links to all of the security agencys are handy.
I tried calling homeland security last year in Seattle and couldnt even get a number. What a joke.

Peace

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]



posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Good find - this is potentially a very useful resource to start further research from.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join