It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future of Ufology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What is the future of Ufology?

Is Ufology about to breakout as a new science?

Is Ufology doomed to the Paranormal?

Is XenoBiology something new ?

Are we going to call XenoBiologists insane when they tell us life exits on Europa?

Edit: You need a link to Europa!

[edit on 9-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
yep that is interesting point, i think it has come to a point, where it needs something more, just how long in the future before there is some piece of evidence, or someone official speaks out, only a chosen few will know.

but for sure ufology needs something, because at the mo most people just see it as tabloid stuff. all the people that are ever going to believe it do believe it and the rest of the people need something more.

just when that comes if ever is anyones guess

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Is XenoBiology something new ?
Are we going to call XenoBiologists insane when they tell us life exits on Europa?

whether we do find live, it does seem like nasa is conditioning the public to believe that there is live on europa, but unless nasa comes out publicily and say for sure, people will always have doubts

[edit on 9-7-2005 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Once we confirm extraterrestrial microbes/organisms on places like Mars and Europa, UFOlogy will certainly be looked at with a little more seriousness.... Just a matter of time...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Personally what’s going on in Brazil today is what I've wanted to happen for some time .

I've made myself an Operation Prato Expert,... well I've read everything I can about it ,. and authored a nice thread about it too I might add.

If only for two reasons,. No-one can deny it happened ,.. and Thanks to A.J. Geveard , its one of the only UFO reports on Earth we have Access to the Military Documents.

I know people will ask where are they ? ,,,..... Here's a clue

A.J. Geveard is very respectable ,.. He's even answered my e-mails ,. .He's Seen the entire Operation Prato Files .... They are real from the FAB.

[edit on 9-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have followed some of the more recent events eg 1996-Varghina, but going back to /77.. was that not a warning to reduce the harvesting of the Brazillian Rain Forests? I realize this may come across as far-fetched but was it.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Dallas ,

It was something , and it was big , thats all I know , at this time.

I wish I knew enough to say ,.. Yes It was a Warning or ,.. It was This or that ,.. but I'm not ready tomake those statements.

Only because I don't really know.

If I had to guess right here and now , I'd say they are interested in Earth , and Earth's Eco-systems, and Humans.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
``

"" ...or, some kind of undiscovered and exotic atmospheric life form""

sure, that is an old idea.
but, should the idea be revisited?

members.tripod.com...

tracers.8m.com...

~~~~

rense.com...
(for a bevy of links, but you will have to cut & paste to your browser)

hey, i'm pretty sure you've probably seen these in your researches,
+, i can't find it now, but there have been incidents where stuff,
a temporary substance which was temporarily called 'Angel Foam?'
has been found on the ground and it just sorta just 'evaporated'
could this be the foam, jelly, body? of stratospheric life forms?
we sometimes see or refer to as UFOs??

i think there's a lotta room for research & investigation for someone

new topics

top topics

join