It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London's Burning - The Conspiracy Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm not surprised things have changed that much. It happened with 9/11 and several other events I've seen happen. Things are confused the first day or two after an event of this magnatude. That's why I'm trying not to jump on any conspiracy theories, or Al Qaeda did it theories. I'm leaning that way, but trying to wait and see what they find in the next few days. It's hard to figure things out right away after something like this.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
PrisonPlanet is NOT fraudulent, name and prove one thing that they have posted on there which is incorrect...can you?

Gladly.

Even though I've posted the evidence elsewhere on the board, I'll show you exactly what I'm talking about.

Example of prisonplanet posting an article but changing the headline.

prisonplanet.com...

Headline of article:

Website that carried al-Qaida claim has connections to Bush family

Yet, when you click on the source article you get this headline:

UK-based dissident denies link to website that carried al-Qaida claim

www.guardian.co.uk...

Prisonplanet.com took one paragraph out of the article and made it the headline.

They did this because that one paragraph was the only thing that fit their agenda. That is misleading and fraudulent.

They do the same thing here:

Prisonplanet.com headline:

Former Blair Minister Points Out Al-Qaeda Cia Ties

prisonplanet.com...

Actual headline:

The struggle against terrorism cannot be won by military means

www.guardian.co.uk...

They took an op/ed piece and turned it into propaganda.

Prisonplanet.com is disgusting in it's blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

Most of their articles are like the above, however they take it a step further with this one.

prisonplanet.com...

Here they use the same headline as their source.

However, their source is a local tv station in Kentucky that makes it seem as if the Israelis had advance knowledge of the attack.

Once you see the AP story you learn that Scotland Yard warned the Israeli embassy. The truth doesn't work well with prisonplanet's agenda, so they post a local tv station over the AP.

Sorry to go off topic, but prisonplanet.com is a terrible source.

Here's the link to the AP story.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I just heard on tv that it's going to be in the papers that London police are after a Syrian born man who they believe was the mastermind of the Madrid bombings.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
i don't think you should go to prison planet and read their articles word for word true, that'd just be ignorance. if you read their articles and then go elsewhere to find information to support and back up what alex jones is saying then that's probably best. he always says you can check everything he says is true on all major news sites.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

he always says you can check everything he says is true on all major news sites.

Most of the time you can.....

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
i don't think you should go to prison planet and read their articles word for word true, that'd just be ignorance. if you read their articles and then go elsewhere to find information to support and back up what alex jones is saying then that's probably best. he always says you can check everything he says is true on all major news sites.

Agreed.

whats really interesting is David Icke's theory is completely different and better researched then Jones AND he doesnt bring anything up of the so called "exercises"

[edit on 10-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists rebuked...at least the amatuer ones, anyhow.

Bear in mind what I mentioned on page one of this topic, before reading on.
I happened to run across this article and about 1/3rd of the way through, I saw this:

Perhaps most incredible was the speed with which left-wing fascists and conspiracy nuts discovered "evidence" that the bombs were placed by Jews and not by Arab terrorists. Within hours of the bombings nearly every anarcho-fascist, communist, Palestinian, and neonazi web site on the planet was publishing a new conspiracy "theory" of the bombings. Most of these had long been promoting a similar conspiracy "theory" about the 9-11 bombings, which held that either the Bush Republicans or the Israeli Mossad had really knocked down the WTC towers while blaming the poor al-Qaeda Arabs for the crime.

Under their new "theory", Israeli former Prime Minister and current Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had received "advanced warning" of the bombings, and had been advised to remain in his hotel. These "advanced warnings" prove that it was actually Israeli or Jewish agents who had planted the bombs in London in order to get the Brits angry at poor innocent Moslems.

Interesting, no?

I read on and saw this:

One interesting place to look for reactions to the atrocities in London is the British version of the "Indymedia" flagship web site of the anarcho-fascist movement. It was crawling with articles that insist that al-Qaeda is innocent of the bombings and being blamed for them because the conservatives need a patsy. Some postings claimed they were placed there by the CIA. Others went to lengths to clear al-Qaeda. Then there are the postings claiming that the bombings simply serve Blair’s interest in silencing the Left and their Islamist allies, and insisting that Blair’s people placed the bombs. And of course the postings blaming the bombings on the Jews or Israelis. John Pilger showed up on the site to blame Blair for the bombs: "They are 'Blair's bombs', and he ought not be allowed to evade culpability with yet another unctuous speech about 'our way of life', which his own rapacious violence in other countries has despoiled."

And ohhhhhhhhh, it gets even better as you read on. Please do, cause it might awaken some of you to what a few of us here have been saying for quite sometime. That ATS IS a conspiracy site, but a conspiracy site that attempts to Deny Ignorance by not just simply swallowing the ever-present and given 'bait' offered from the likes of propagandamatrix, infowars, prisonplanet, and a host more conspiracy/alternative internet 'news' sources.

Well worth the read, unless of course, you are afraid or simply here to give real, objective conspiracy theorists a bad name. Sometimes the truth is right before your eyes; it just cannot be seen.....
Britain's Unholy Alliance

seekerof

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is ludicrous - people half a world away relying on 24 hr-old 2nd hand press reports, putting 2 & 2 together and making 648,000!

I don't think for 1 minute Blair knew about this. Maybe some CIA involvement but again I doubt it, MI5/6 spend most of their time keeping an eye on the 'cousins' and the risks of the yanks being caught are so high.

It looks more & more likely these are four home-grown hot-heads with outside technical advice or hands-on assistance from some external resource poss from 'Al Quida in Europe' or they may have down-loaded or had on CD ROM a bomb-making course

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join