It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blog of Idaho Suspect mentions Minnesota Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Duncan convicted sex offender had a couple of websites. One was a blog that he called "Fifthnail.com" that he used to talk about his feeling "scared, alone and confused." saying his reaction was to "strike out towards society, it said. "My intent is to harm society as much as I can, then die."
www.cnn.com...

The convicted sex offender accused of kidnapping two children in Idaho wrote about a missing Minnesota girl on his Weblog, and investigators are now looking into whether he might have had anything to do with her disappearance. On his Internet diary, Joseph Edward Duncan III wrote in early 2004 that he was afraid he'd be blamed for the disappearance of 5-year-old Leanna "Beaner" Warner.
www.comcast.net.../2005/07/08/174080.html

Duncan also had a website/resume reported by CNN. Where he boasted a 3.3 grade point average along with being on the Deans List and a member of Phi Kappa Phi. www.cnn.com...

Duncan is charged with abducting 9-year-old Dylan Groene and 8-year-old Shasta Groene from their home, where their 13-year-old brother, their mother and her boyfriend were bludgeoned to death. The bodies were found May 16. Police say Duncan also is a suspect in the killings.

Authorities had been looking for Duncan since he jumped bail in Minnesota on charges of molesting a 6-year-old boy on a Detroit Lakes playground in July 2004.

Shasta Groene was found at a Denny's Restaurant due to some quick thinking by a waitress, in the company of Joseph Edward Duncan III, 42, convicted of raping a 14-year-old boy in 1980. Shasta's brother Dylan has not been found.

This person is one sick individual. Having a blog that he talked about being discriminated upon, for being a sexual offender. And that Society left nothing for someone like him. and that he thought that it was "normal because he was sexually abused as a child. I am so sick of hearing how someone was abused and then they do it to other children, when they are adults. And use the excuse that someone did that to me, so I thought that it was "normal"

new topics

join