It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of Dr. Bill Deagle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
www.sherryshriner.com...

"By the blood of Hiram and the enlightenment of Osiris, I do pledge to the most excellent and Illuminated One, to carry forth my pledge and duty to the New Order of the Ages. By my blood and with this sign, I seal my honor to do all that we have purposed here today, on pain of death by disembowelment and having my heart wrenched from my bosom. So say the Noble Knights of the Order."

(((I received this vision as I flew into the Indianapolis airport and prayed for discerning of the principal spiritual forces of darkness over the city and the territory of Indianapolis. As I prayed, the Holy Spirit told me with an audible voice, "I will send forth the angel Gabriel with a vision to show you the horrors that have inhabited this place, for a gate to the evil one has been created in this place by the shedding of innocent blood. This place was made as a womb for the goddess Diana, [In-DIANA-apolis, In-DIANA] who in ancient times gave forth of her womb children for sacrifice. The highest level masons revere this place as the womb of destruction, for they come here to give the goddess her due, just as the ancient peoples of the lands that I drove out from before My people of Israel. See, hear and smell the destruction and evil in this land, for I will make it a desolation.")))

Freaky... but he is not the only person I've heard that mentions Indiana in these days ahead.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
About his visions I know absolutely nothing. However, Indianapolis frequently reckons as a city destroyed by nuclear war whether in fiction by Harry Turtledove or in fringe Roman Catholic prophecies of the destruction of the USA. (Cincinnati and Nashville also figure as such cities with ties to ancient deities and ancient civilisations -- also prophesied to be destroyed.)

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
here's Bill's most recent spur-of-the-moment interview at Project Camelot:

projectavalon.net...

big event on October 7th?!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pacman

Have a listen to Bill Deagles vision for 7 October 2008 - projectavalon.net...

Interesting.....he sounds convinced of a massive financial meltdown on Tuesday.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by davidifty]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
here's what David Wilcock thinks of Bill's recent interview:

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
anyone listen to Wilcock's interview??? Project Camelot says David disagrees with Bill's interview from yesterday morning...

the link for Wilcock's interview is in my previous post..

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Bill Deagle (aka the worlds biggest liar) is no longer a doctor. He had his medical license stripped off him a few years ago.

And if you look at his website he is also a con artist, selling a load of alleged nmiracle cures

You people are gullible if you believe this guy

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
here's what David Wilcock thinks of Bill's recent interview:

projectavalon.net...

Thank you for this - David is clearer in speech, more informed and so to me, more believable than Bill.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Neither Deagle or Wilcock are very credible. Wilcock is enchanted by messages he thinks he sees in Crop Circles. Crop Circles are known to be of human origin. See www.youtube.com...

Deagle, Wilcock, and the like have their own faux-reality shows.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Text
"see that you are not deceived........for there will be many false prophets who, if possible, will deceive even the elect........."

JESUS CHRIST

we are seeing so many of these guys it's getting downright scary. I do believe we are in the endtimes as all the pieces are coming together precisely as spoken in Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation. So we must be careful who we listen to and pray for discernment.

COME LORD JESUS, COME!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You know, after all the broohaha these past couple of days,

I am going to wait for real hard evidence next time before i start eating everything in the refrigerator and bite my nails, and go into shock.

I have changed. I also have a bridge to nowhere for sale.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Bill Deagle predicted some sort of crazy event on Oct. 7th, 2008. The markets went down further, but nothing as drastic and out of the ordinary, causing mass fear, as Deagle suggested. I'm not too impressed with his predictions thus far. Maybe he's just a fear monger and B.S. artist.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It is true that the money system is way too outdated and it must go: the ancient texts all reveal that. The time is now, yes. The way he talked about his dreams was creating a lot of fear. It reflects his state of mind filled with his own terror!
We may see the bank 'holiday' - but that is only bad news to the banksters, not us! It will probably happen in November. This means freedom from the money system, nothing else! I also had a dream of Marshall law- but it will probably fall apart as the system is falling apart anyhow!
DO NOT FEAR ANYTHING!
I am ready to celebrate Humanity's Freedom when this happens. How about you?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No no,
he said Oct 7th will be the start of an ongoing process that will lead to a nuclear attack. Possibly a non-event, where its a small thing that snowballs and gradually effects the world over a course of time.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It is quite obvious that Bill Deagle has either mental problems or a need for his ego to be fed. His words are totally against the words of a loving God. He is filled with judgment and hatred towards everyone. Jesus came to save, not condemn. Read the Bible, letting the Holy Spirit be the teacher and you know who inspires Deagle. Judge not, less you be judged!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Back in July 20th of 1999, Bill Deagle made some Very Serious Statements on and Regarding The "Omega Project".

He claims that Gabriel The Archangel had "taken (him) in the spirit with out warning" and revealed to him Underground Bases (Cities ?) which went something like this (and I directly quote Bill Deagle from "The Omegans Are Liars" website):

"As I was speaking to one of my sources at Lockheed Martin todaly, I was taken in the spirit without warning by the angel Gabriel, and he said to me, 'I will show you preparations which are now ready to begin. The Evil ONe is preparing to deastroy the people of the Holy One of Israel.'

He took me to an underground tunnel. (')The tunnels that we walk upon lead to a project that you have never heard of before, which was revealed to me from the Throne Room of Heaven.(') As we walked, I could hear the continuous subterranean banging of low frequency sounds made by a huge machine ahead of lus laying special trick. He said, 'See the machines that the Spirit of the Father has shown you, tunnelling all over America, and many other places in the world.'

As we turned left down another tunnel I saw pentagrams on the transportation pods used in the central tunnels. I saw them again and agains all over the facility. A large Greek Omega sign was present over the entry way. All the personnel were dressed in black, with short sleeve shirts. Some wore hats that bore a yellow crescent moon, crossed by a red pointed boomerang shaped symbol pointing to a white inverted five pointed star. I do not understand what all that means, but assumed it must symbolize their mission and worship of Satan.

Gabriel said, 'See the screens that stand in array before you! Notice there is no laughter from the workers. They are making final preparations for the Times of Terror - The Purpose Of PROJECT OMEGA !!'

I looked and saw many screens filled with what appeared to be newscasts, showing mobs of civilians wearing gas masks, and disasters everywhere.

He asked, 'What do you see?'

I said, 'This looks like the center of a world news bureau! I see disasters everywhere and the people are in great confusion and tribulation, while the officers sit quietly monitoring all these terrible events.'

He said, 'You must tell the Holy people that This Place Is Deep In The Bowels Of Colorado. It Is Called The Omega Project. It commands and controls all the evil plans of the Evil One, Satan, to destroy the Holy people. EVERYTHING IS CONTROLLED FROM HERE.'

I shook inside as I watched the personnel move about watching the events unfold on the surface of America's cities and in many places around the world. I asked, 'What will happen next?'. . . . . . .

ALL THIS MAKES SENSE TO ME AS MY PERSONAL FRIEND, J.V. (WHO IS A TRUE BORN-AGAIN NON-DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIAN & GOD-CHOSEN SPIRITUAL MESSENGER AND WARRIOR), TOLD ME THAT HE TOO HAD AN "OUT OF THE BODY (SOUL-SPIRIT) EXPERIENCE"; AND WAS TAKEN TO THE SOME "UNDERGROUND" HEADQUARTERS, IN SOUTH-CENTRAL COLORADO: WHERE THE WORLD IS NOW PRESENTLY BEING CONTROLLED BY A GROUP OF ABOUT 10 "HIGH" OFFICALS/PERSONS/BEINGS--RANKING FROM #1; WHOM J.V. SAID IS NOT HUMAN (WHO BASICALLY TAKES ORDERS FOR THE "ARCHITECT" FROM A WRITTEN "BOOK" OF INSTRUCTIONS THAT HE RECEIVES OF EVERYTHING THAT IS--AND IS NOT--SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN ON PLANET EARTH) TO #s 2, 3, 4, 5 AND DOWN WHO ARE HUMANS REPRESENTING/HEADING/CONTROLLING THE AREAS OF THE WORLD'S "MILITARIES", "FINANCES", RELIGIONS, ETC.

J.V. TOLD THIS TO ME SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.

THE LAST TIME I SPOKE WITH HIM ABOUT A MONTH AGO; HE SAID THAT HE WAS RECEIVED OR INDUCTED INTO THE "HIGHEST COUNCIL"--IN PREPARATIONS FOR THE "END OF THE WORLD"--OR AS J.V. SAID: "THAT ALL THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE, ESPECIALLY THE BOOKS OF DANIEL & REVELATION, WILL LITERALLY BE FULLFILLED EXACTLY AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE OLD & NEW TESTAMENTS !

WITHIN THE LAST FEW WEEKS, I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO REACH J.V. BY PHONE, TO NO AVAIL.

--ANONYMOUS

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Bill Deagle's conclusions absolutely agree with the independently arrived conclusions of Book of DALETH, a free e-book available at bookofdaleth.com...
Book of DALETH is a serious work that has had nearly 4,000 downloads simply from readers reccomending it to friends. All of the books reader reviews have been 100 percent positive. You will be surprised at its content.
Our culture is oriented towards keeping us unaware of what we do not know because man will not seek what he does not know until he knows he does not know it. Thus this book is that you shall know you did no know.

bookofdaleth.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

The link does not work

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
is the America you knew as a child,, (if you're old enough)

in any way resemble this demented perverse culture we see today?

what are you trying to save?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would give major stars and flags if someone would summarize what he says in the clip.

top topics

join