It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Night ( Astral Projection ? )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Alright, I feel stupid typing this up, but what the heck, people seem interested in astral projection and such. What do you think of this.

I should start off by saying I had no intention of "astral projecting" nor do I even remotely believe in it. Perhaps now my mind has changed.

This happened 2 nights ago, forgive me for not remembering all the events.

Well it was a hot night and I couldnt fall asleep. The sequene of events is sketchy at best, and I cannot remember the exact order in which they happened.

I was trying to fall asleep and just couldnt. I remember lieing there and feeling like I was getting some sort of headache. I normally do not get headaches.

This is one of the strange parts, and draws me to the astral projection bit. The back of my head (yes thats where I felt it, I cant describe it) was vibrating. I absolutely cannot describe it. I was just feeling this vibrating sensation like the back of my head was physically moving. I cannot remember if the rest of my body was feeling the same, I sort of remember something with my hands, but definately the back of my head.

I seem to recall, correct me if Im wrong, that this vibrating is linked to astral projection.

Anyways I was naturally curious, and worried. I toched the back of my head and it stopped.

Events go blank now. I must have fallen asleep, or the next event was instant.

The next thing that happened was strange, but it was not the first time it even happened. I was absolutely violently awakened. I physically felt as if I was dropped on my bed and I bounched. It was almost like a sudden twitch reaction, or like I was startled lieing down.

The strange thing was the force, it was not like just waking up from a nightmare, it was like I was physically dropped, or fell on the bed.

This happened twice in the night.

The thing is I dont remember any dreams or visions, so thats a let down.

Who knows what happened, but its the closest thing ive ever come to astral projection, and im a skeptic of this.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Maybe it was a wake-up call........to remind you of something, or your soul's way of saying "You've got work to do! Investigate!!"

I had a similar experience once late at night watching TV. Mind numbing task I know, but, i was sitting on the couch with my legs up and body upright, then I saw my body sliding down but "I" was still upright wathcing TV!! it lasted only a few moments because my mind finally relaised what was going on and I felt like I was 'snapped' back into my body. Like a similar effect you'd get from flinging a rubber band.

Bloody freaky isn't it?

-QM.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Oh yeah, should have said this, yes, when i snapped back into my body, I ended up in the position that my body was in when it slid down the couch.

-QM.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It was freaky for me because I was aware of astral projection. If I did not know of it I dont think it would have bothered me. Either way it was a bit strange.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Normally when I am taking a nap during the day I find myself doing this a few times.

It would be totally random, I won't even be dreaming of anything when this happens.

top topics

join