It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent void in the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This sounds like a real ufo.

Something kind of like that happend to me: one time at about 3 am I was finishing reading a book and I live up in the woods. There were loud crickets all night but suddenly I realized it was dead silent (totaly no noise except my heart beat), and then I heard snapping/crackle of a footstep, then another on leafs outside my trailer (all my windows are blocked up). I grabbed my sword and crouched right above the door waiting. It was silent for a long long time and nothing ever happened, the footsteps just stopped outside and the trailer rocked a bit. I was very pumped up on adrenaline and sweating a lot.. maybe it was just a deer but the crickets really scared me, because I grew up with the sound and NEVER do all of them for miles go totally silent man. What could cause them to? I have never had the crickets go silent again since, and that was a good year ago.

I would also like to add that I did feel very different just before I realized the crickets where we live were gone.

Maybe their ships and/or machinery makes a type of ultrasonic sound that we can't hear but that would explain why pets act so strange before an abduction occurs. for those of you who don't know about crickets, they go silent whenever they feel threatened, and start chirping again when they are safe for about 2 mins.

PS, Theres the chance that the crickets were spooked for some other reason, and the footsteps were someone sneaking around out there. but the odd thing is they never walked away from my trailer, just stopped outside.

=Drake=

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I saw something like this in the sky about 12 nights ago in Australia.
It just sat high up in the sky at cloud level, didn't move at all. I watched it for about 15 seconds as i was driving, then the clouds eventually covered it over.
I was able to confirm that it wasn't the moon or any kind of reflection, it was most certainly there in the sky.

It looked like fire in the way the colour waved through yellows and oranges which made me think it was a metor at first but it was sharp edged apart from the top where it seemed to have a firey/wavey effect and didn't budge at all. It was a windy night with storm clouds rolling in so if it was any kind of fire it would of dissapated or moved, instead it sat dead in the sky and was level with the ground, that ruled out shooting star pretty quickly.

I have no idea how big it was, it was in the distance and high up in the sky but i sensed it was big. I guess it was about an inch in size from my field of vision, which is pretty big really.

So this is a drawing of it. Got an image of night sky off google which was similar to how i saw it and added the UFO as best as i can. The colours would be shifting, it was never yellow or orange but acted similiar to fire in the way it fluctuated. Obviously nothing was reported around here of a burning heap falling to the ground which would surely make news!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
hmm object makes no noise, and ambient sound dies out or is muffled. It sounds alot to me like the object IS making noise, but they are using some sort of advanced noise dampening technology to make the engines seem noiseless (such technology already exists in a basic form).

I haven't seen this technology in person but I've heard it had the effect of making the atmosphere feel electricly charged, or to make your voice sound muffled when you talk. It would also explain animals going beserk. They have alot more sensitive hearing than humans, and a craft blasting out "anti-sound" (there's probably a word for it but I don't know what it is) would certainly annoy them.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I could definately feel the one that I saw in Germany. I felt the odd charge that you mention. (strange thing though, I could actually feel a difference in the air when there was lightning at night over there too.) It felt like a tingle ran through my skin, kind of cold and it made my hair stand kind of like goose-bumps, but it was probably about 75 degrees outside.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a website backs up what you say with scientific facts about what types of engines they use and how these effect the human body.

home.tiscali.no...

They talk about how the ufos blast the atoms out of the nerves in your body the closer they get.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Rectangles are quite a common shape mentioned in UFO sightings. Most shapes have been reported at one time or another and most sightings aren't unique.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What I saw in Montgomery looked alot like what ShroudofMemphis posted. The only difference was that it was vertical, rather than horizontal with more of a proportion of a door. The color is almost dead-on accurate though. Wish I knew. I saw nothing in the "doorway", just the shape alone. And as it appeared, it was gone shortly thereafter. I have never seen anything other than the two mentioned in this post, but still look up at night hoping to see something.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I saw a Triangle Ufo.
It flew right above my head mabey 200-300 ft up!
I saw it's shape perfectly.
No it is not a b-2
No it is not an F-117

This sighting was mabey 2 years ago at Emerald Isle, NC.

It made no sound and I saw It from a long way off. At first it looked like a star(a very bright one). As it got closer I Thought it was the moon. It even made a reflection on the ocean. Then the actual moon came from behind some clouds. "WHOA!"

Now im staring at this thing. As it gets closer I realize that the light on the water isnt a reflection but its a shaft of light going down. 2 light shafts are going to the sides(one on each side), and one is going straight down. As it got closer I noticed it had 4 lights. One on each end and one in the middle that was bigger. I was very scared. This thing is coming right at me!

Now the light is on me. It is like a searchlight but brighter I would say. I stopped talking (my bro was there). I was thinking it could hear me. I even looked down so "it" wouldnt realize that I saw it and it would go away.
When I looked up again it was gone. I don't know why I did that.
I think I might have run from it mabey. My memory of it is fuzzy. My brother doesnt remember it even right above us. He only remembers it when It looked like the moon.

I've been talking with my Uncle about this. He used to work for the military and still does if they need him for something special. He is an electrical engineer with 20+ years experience. He also knows about nuclear energy.
He worked on missles, guns, nuclear subs, and other things that he won't tell me about. He even recently invented an anti-terrorist thing. Something to do with electricity and different densities of matter.

We are trying to figure out what this thing is.
He won't tell me anything secret though.

EDIT: It looked like one of the drawings that guy posted.
The Triangle with the rounded corners and the big light in the middle and the 3 lights on the "points" It's on the left side and says 1995 on it.

That is it.
Oh and its pretty big mabey 100 ft long mabey more.
and mabey about 75 ft wide but mabey more

[edit on 4-9-2005 by MuddyFrog]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I've see the one labeled 7.34 before.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join