It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lock9880 here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hey all. Am new here and just wanted to say hello. Anyone got any pointers on things that would help a newbie out? Also, who are all the mods here? Do they join in on the conversations or just sit back mainly to discipline people? Am just curious if I should keep my cyber hard hat on in case a mod want's to punish me for something I and me not even know what I'm getting punished for.

lock9880

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hey lock9880. Welcome to ATS.

Here is a link to Zedd's ATS handbook. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It covers everything from what points are to how to send a U2U. A little something to help you out. Remember mods are your friends and I'm sure they are happy to answer any of your questions so just send them a U2U. So have fun at ATS and again Welcome.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS lock9880.

The mods are listed on the left near the bottom of this page www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are all very active in conversation.
I will see you around.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"Welcome" to ATS....

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey, lock,
Abide by the Terms & Conditions and you'll be able to lose that hardhat

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi LockNumbers!

Welcome to ATS!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

Follow the links provided you by DontTreadOnMe.....read that stuff, and then your well schooled in the ATS posting ways, and your good to go!

u2u me if you have any questions.....HAVE FUN!

[edit on 14-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS. Your Mod question can best be answered by them.
I suggest not to worry or concern yourself with the overlords as in my opinion they do their jobs and that's that.

Enjoy yourself; have fun; get involved - see in the circuit..

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join