It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI Report 2005--China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi Oct!

Still following the thread, and still following AI and HRW's monitoring.

Did you see this Aug 8th press release ?

"In April, 2001, Liu Jingmin, Vice President of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Bid Committee stated "by allowing Beijing to host the Games you will help the development of human rights."

(emphasis mine)

Will be good to see improvements made.

Oct

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The evil nature of CCP determines that it would not really be kind to Chinese people.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hahah... what is happening in New Orleans! what i saw on CNN is thousands of ppl lying in the sports hall without food, without water, without medical care, without anything but FEAR so far!!!

oh, besides that, it gonna to be dangerous if you DARE to walk out. you may get killed for just pc of bread. explosion make the city more like IRAQ.
SO MANY terrorists in grand USA.

NEVER MIND. US ARMY is on their DUTY. they can shoot anyone ON SITE. OMG, you ppl are still talking about HUMAN RIGHT!!! can you make sure that all these ppl can survive from the disaster? if NOT, please shut up your mouth and do sth.

Oct

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skylight
hahah...

Why are you so happy while others are sufering from disaster?

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Oct]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   

oh, besides that, it gonna to be dangerous if you DARE to walk out. you may get killed for just pc of bread. explosion make the city more like IRAQ.

NEVER MIND. US ARMY is on their DUTY. they can shoot anyone ON SITE. OMG, you ppl are still talking about HUMAN RIGHT!!! can you make sure that all these ppl can survive from the disaster? if NOT, please shut up your mouth and do sth.

When people criticise the Chinese government's human rights record, they are doing so out of compassion for the Chinese people that are victims of their own government. You, obviously being Chinese yourself, are here taking great pleasure in the suffering of the American people affected by this disaster because you feel that you are getting some kind of sick revenge on the U.S. for God knows what, and that you can utilize those people's deaths and their suffering purely to heighten your own sense of national and personal superiority. You are a sick individual and a prime example of why rampant nationalism and government propaganda is what will keep China from ever becoming a developed country in the truest sense of the word.

Short version:

You suck

[edit on 2005-9-3 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

hahah... what is happening in New Orleans! what i saw on CNN is thousands of ppl lying in the sports hall without food, without water, without medical care, without anything but FEAR so far!!!

My guess is you have a deep psychological issue to actually make public and laugh about seeing others dead and suffering. Some sort of twisted Hannibal perversion from being tortured and beat in your youth? Maybe you have been brainwashed with too much political propaganda and no longer able to think on a compassionate level. It's plain to see you ooze self hate to project such morbid behavior. Time to take a long look in the mirror and see what evil you have become.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You have voted wecomeinpeace for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Couldn't have said it better myself

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
At least, Chinese PLA soldiers and government offiers would like to devote their lives to save their own civilians and won't hold their guns towarding the people in disaster.

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

When people criticise the Chinese government's human rights record, they are doing so out of compassion for the Chinese people that are victims of their own government. You, obviously being Chinese yourself, are here taking great pleasure in the suffering of the American people affected by this disaster because you feel that you are getting some kind of sick revenge on the U.S. for God knows what, and that you can utilize those people's deaths and their suffering purely to heighten your own sense of national and personal superiority. You are a sick individual and a prime example of why rampant nationalism and government propaganda is what will keep China from ever becoming a developed country in the truest sense of the word.

Short version:

You suck

[edit on 3-9-2005 by google_abcd]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
According to the current news and reports, in US especially in new orleans only the white people have human rights.
Really shame on you.

Short version:

You suck

[edit on 3-9-2005 by google_abcd]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by google_abcd
At least, Chinese PLA soldiers and government offiers would like to devote their lives to save their own civilians and won't hold their guns towarding the people in disaster.

Right, they just crush them with tanks and shoot them with machine guns in peace time.

Courage in the face of tyranny

"The Goddess of Democracy", modelled after the Statue of Liberty, was carved by students from the Central Academy of Fine Arts and erected in the Square. In stark contrast, the huge picture of Chairman Mao can be seen emblazoned on the Forbidden City, the seat of old empire. Not much has changed...

external image

But alas, not for long...

external image
Death has a name, and it is "The Chinese Communist Party".

external image
The price of freedom.

external image
PLA Tank vs Democracy Protestor = Tank Wins

external image
Nan yi wang huai, yong chuan bu xiu "We will never forget."

There are many, many more pictures, but they are too gruesome to show here. If you are in China and the images/website are blocked, U2U me your email and I will send some pics and info to you.

[edit on 2005-9-4 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

According to the current news and reports, in US especially in new orleans only the white people have human rights.
Really shame on you.

Your gloating and glee over the deaths and suffering of the American people is flat out disgusting.

Furthermore, the American people are furious and criticizing their own government for its failings and mis-handling of this disaster. In contrast, when your government slaughters, imprisons and persecutes your own country's people, YOU cheer them on and defend them with your every breath. You are the one who should be ashamed. I doubt you are even a Chinese. If you are, you are a traitor to your own people, and a disgrace to the human race.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The chinese won't be happy on the death and suffering of american people.
In fact, US donate $20 thousand for 98 flood of East China while China donate $5 million for hurricane in US.

However from this disaster, the people all over the world DO know the human rights in US is not as good as what their propaganda mentioned before. Furthermore, can you explain why only black people stay in new orleans after the disaster as the photo in reports and news shows?

Really shame on you.

Your gloating and glee over the deaths and suffering of the American people is flat out disgusting.

Furthermore, the American people are furious and criticizing their own government for its failings and mis-handling of this disaster. In contrast, when your government slaughters, imprisons and persecutes your own country's people, YOU cheer them on and defend them with your every breath. You are the one who should be ashamed. I doubt you are even a Chinese. If you are, you are a traitor to your own people, and a disgrace to the human race.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by google_abcd]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Show us some photos not taken 16 years ago but nowadays

Right, they just crush them with tanks and shoot them with machine guns in peace time.

Courage in the face of tyranny

"The Goddess of Democracy", modelled after the Statue of Liberty, was carved by students from the Central Academy of Fine Arts and erected in the Square. In stark contrast, the huge picture of Chairman Mao can be seen emblazoned on the Forbidden City, the seat of old empire. Not much has changed...

external image

But alas, not for long...

external image
Death has a name, and it is "The Chinese Communist Party".

external image
The price of freedom.

external image
PLA Tank vs Democracy Protestor = Tank Wins

external image
Nan yi wang huai, yong chuan bu xiu "We will never forget."

There are many, many more pictures, but they are too gruesome to show here. If you are in China and the images/website are blocked, U2U me your email and I will send some pics and info to you.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Love and kisses.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Time to stop the sniping

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Sorry Amuk.

My bad.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I knew you won't answer my question because you dare not and are not able to do it.

Things will be changed as time goes by. You can still stick to the old stuffs while Chinese would like to look forward to the future.

Love and kisses.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I knew you won't answer my question because you dare not and are not able to do it.

Whatever... I answered your question but deleted my post after a moderator asked us to curtail the vitriol. More love and kisses.

I'm outta here...you play nice now, kids. Ya hear?

wecomeinpeace...up...UP...and AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
These are the photos of PLA soldiers and CCP members/officers who are always mentioned as "EVIL" in your articles.
See the last one, thousands of people say fareware to the PLA soldiers and CCP to thank for their greate help to anti flood.

Whatever... I answered your question but deleted my post after a moderator asked us to curtail the vitriol. More love and kisses.

I'm outta here...you play nice now, kids. Ya hear?

wecomeinpeace...up...UP...and AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!

[edit on 5-9-2005 by google_abcd]

[edit on 5-9-2005 by google_abcd]

Oct

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

My guess is you have a deep psychological issue to actually make public and laugh about seeing others dead and suffering. Some sort of twisted Hannibal perversion from being tortured and beat in your youth? Maybe you have been brainwashed with too much political propaganda and no longer able to think on a compassionate level. It's plain to see you ooze self hate to project such morbid behavior. Time to take a long look in the mirror and see what evil you have become.

CCP's evil brainwashing has changed that person to a demon!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join