It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Paranormal and Princeton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Scientists at Princeton University and other respected institutions are beginning to prove that ESP and telekinesis are real, measurable phenomena.

Rest of link...

paranormal.about.com...

An interesting article would sugest that before you respond you review the links presented in the text content.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

An interesting article would sugest that before you respond you review the links presented in the text content.

Any thoughts?

LMAO!!! (to the statement above)
Anyway, a part of the artical stated "The emotion of love seems to have a more powerful effect" when talking about the effects humans had on machines and how an emotional attatchment seemed to make those 'effects' stronger.
This is SO true. I have been told over and over by my 'friends' that love and kindness, no negative ect was 'why'. I couldn't possibly expain everything - but this is the major part of it.
Does this info really come as a suprise to anyone? It is only logical and "like DUH!!!" (and I NEVER say that) as far as I've always been concerned.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Modern Science is constantly presenting issues which people already know an example being that chewing aspirin leaves relieves headaches.

The point is that the issue is being taken seriously this despite all the effort to interfere with such a conclusion AAMOF.

And that is important FAWC.

Any thoughts?

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Modern Science is constantly presenting issues which people already know.

The point is that the issue is being taken seriously this despite all the effort to interfere with such a conclusion AAMOF.

And that is important FAWC.

...Ahh, sorry, I completely missed the point actualy. But yes, I do think it is pretty significant that they are aknowledging these things. I believe they have known (do know) about a great deal of things long before now - but I think they were afraid to open that particular can of worms. After all, one you start going in this direction, imagine all the other things one might have to at least admit may be true, or at least consider. And can you imagine the court rooms if spiritual matters enter the scientific picture? Where would they draw the lines and what standards would they use as a measuring stick? Something of this nature could be the very begining of an entire new 'way of the world' if you will. Even if by a stretch of the imagination - consicider how the constitution was written, what context and why - and what the government did to it by way of turning a deaf ear to anything spiritual in nature. Talk about new world order - I can see the beginings from here. (and it's not a pretty picture)

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Scientists at Princeton University and other respected institutions are beginning to prove that ESP and telekinesis are real, measurable phenomena.

Rest of link...

paranormal.about.com...

Any thoughts?

I'm sending them to you via telepathy.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
LOL TheyWatchYouToo will certainly respond in kind.

AngelaLadyS my impressions like most things we at one point in time with respect to nature did not understand this when made clear beyond any shadow of doubt will become as natural as all the others. After all that it is real makes it a part of nature something we were all meant to understand and apply in daily life.

Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

join