It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO flying disc over England

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi all
I was just watching channel 7 news in Australia and they just showed video footage of what is purported to be a UFO flying disc over England witnessed by 30 people at the time. Has anybody else seen this footage or heard about it.

I cant find any links or news stories yet about it as I believe it was a breaking news story at the time it went to air so mote information should appear later on I hope.

The voracity of the footage is of course in question till proven other wise but it looked pretty good to me. Hope you can shed some light on the subject

Thanks
d-who

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
yeah i saw it too looks convincing, but still could be a fake. i kinda hope it isnt a fake.

it was a very clear video almoast to clear which is what leads me to believe it is a fake.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i guess it wasnt reported anywhere but here in good old oz because i cant find anything on the net.

i have a friend here at the moment that wants to see the footage or a picture of it and weve been searching the net forhalf an hour trying to find it.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
What network was it on man? Scanning the channels but not seeing anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Channel 7 on tonight at 6.oo pm....in about 40 minutes!

helen....

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yep there was a little about this on sky news last night
ill have a look to see if i can find anything about it here as im in the Uk .....

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Could osmeone please put a jpeg or mpeg up if you can find it please. I would like very much to see this

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I seen a ufo once it flew over my house and my dog went crazy. It was really scary. He went and got under my bed.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi all
It�s funny that some of the best footage I have seen of supposed flying saucer fake or other wise seems to have disappeared in to the black hole of anonymity. What the hells going on readers when a television network airs really good footage crystal clear and quite realistic meaning not a oblivious fake to the causal observer with eye witness accounts as well and it done t rate a mention.

Now it could be as fake as a three-dollar bank note but there all ways the chance that�s its not and where seeing for the first time something we have all secretly hoped proof one way or the other.

I would encourage people to track down the footage so we all can work out what real and what�s not together because not just hearing about it again makes what could be fake real in some minds. So I will keep looking and I hope you will to

Hey it�s what this forums all about seeking the truth

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I haven't seen anythin on the news here about it and i live in the UK. I have read reports about flying disc and other objects, but remember the UK is testing its stealth fighter so you could be seeing that.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
possibly!! it was reported here on sunday on sky news..
they said nearly 30 people witnessed it!!
nothing about it since...
went on to the sky news web site nothing more about it

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
its probably been "hushed, hused". I know that the MoD like to keep things like this under raps so i'll be suprised if there's any articles about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The idear that the object mentioned was a man made craft is a interesting one to consider but the shape and size where very small for some kind of attack ship with the capacity in carrying a weapons payload. Its didn�t look like a man made object unless the pilot a midget

But is all just conjecture at the moment it�s a news story that doesn�t exist but for people memories

No news
No news on the net
No pictures

It�s the news story that didn�t happen

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I wasn't able to find anything either, just one article of a possible sighting over Daventry a couple of weeks ago.

Daventry Express
A man spotted two jellyfish like objects which he could only describe as UFOs flying over his Daventry home.

On the same day an hour before, a cameraman recorded footage of similar colour and shape vessels in the night sky in Worcestershire.

The objects which were brown with a dark centre, and the size of a ten pence piece at arm's length, made a swishing sound and pulsated. They flew from the west over Mr Dalton's house at slow speed and he could see the propulsion system at work.

www.daventrytoday.co.uk...

I doubt this is related, anyone familiar with these particular sightings?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
it definatly was not a stealth fighter.

because
a) to small
B) to close to the ground
C) they wouldnt want 30 people to see it if it was "secret"

what makes me think it is real is the fact that it has apparently been "hushed"

the footage was in broad daylight.

it was white on top black on the bottom (or was it black on top white on bottom)

it was rotating and you could cleerly see lights on it.

if it was a fake it was a very convincing one.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I have looked everwhere for info on this
I mean i watched it my self when the news covered it!!
On sky news,....

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So, what exactly did it look like to you Asala?

Could you describe it for us. That seems to be the closest we will get to seeing it ourselves

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Aug 19 2003
By Alison Dayani, Evening Mail

An unusually high number of UFO sightings have been reported across the Midlands due to the hot weather, say a group of alien spotters.

Cigar-shaped ships, beaming lights in the sky and a Tinkerbell-like being have all been reported to UFO society Contact since June.

Michael Soper, Contact's Midlands spokesman, said there had been 30 clear sightings of UFOs in the Birmingham area which could be put down to the temperatures.

FULL STORY HERE

This sounds like it might be related, it's from yesterday's news and reports 30 witnesses. It claims the heat in the atmosphere could be causing problems for alien life form to remain invisible and also that because of the heat there are simply more people outside, therefore more "eyes in the sky".

I don't now about the guy in the article speaking about "Tinkerbell" flying into his house and then leaving through a closed window.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Someone is claiming it was a hoax. But now the question remains, was it a hoax, or is the person claiming it was a hoax, the hoaxer???

UFO spotters will be dismayed to learn that the object was not being flown by little green men, but by a pair of pranksters in a disguised microlight.

John, 21, tracked the object for half-a-mile in his truck, and watched it land in a field off the A4 Calne to Avebury road.

He said: "I saw it in a field. There were two men dismantling it and loading it into a white van.

"I asked them what they were doing, and they told me they couldn't say because it was top secret.

Full Story: www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
"I asked them what they were doing, and they told me they couldn't say because it was top secret.

Sounds like it was Above Top Secret!

Good find WOS! I've been looking everywhere for more info.

Witnesses say it was 40 ft in diameter, even dismantled that sounds awfully big to fit in a van.

Pretty funny that most of the witnesses were locals at the pub who ran outside to look, must have made for some good bar stories! Yeah, I'll have whatever he's drinking!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join