It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

g'day!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
G'day all.

Im Alex and from Australia. This forum seems very good from what i have read of posts so far, most being rather educational. My interests are secret groups in society (as i have no knowledge in this area and would really like to find out what it's all about) and todays terroism, as i like current affairs.
Keep up the good posting guys!

what is the stats stuff next to a users name?

ATS Level:
E.T. Resistance:
NWO Resistance:
Awareness:

like what does each thing mean?

thanks!

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Rule # 1: Don't ask.

Rule # 2: Don't talk to masked people.

Rule # 3: Prepare for anti-Australian flak.

Rule # 4: Can you do something about John Howard please?

Welcome, innocent little joey.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi and welcome...yep this is a great site...and you can really learn alot....

if you do a search under resistance levels. or coloured bars..all the info you need should be there....
As im not quite sure!!! lol

happy searching!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome home. This is a great site. Sometimes there is a little friction when we talk politics, but that is to be expected.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
1) Don't listen to Masked people.

2) The bars under your user name are just a fancy way of showing how much drivel one spews here at ATS. The higher the numbers, the more posts. The only exception is the highly coveted yellow bar of "Insider Appreciation"...you wouldn't believe what you have to do to get that!

3) Yeah, the John Howard thing too.

4) Welcome aboard.

-B.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Innocent liitle joey

Banshee is a professional wrestler who wears a mask.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Welcome aboard joey!
I hope you enjoy your time here!

[Edited on 8-18-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Innocent liitle joey

Banshee is a professional wrestler who wears a mask.

Hey now. Don't scare the poor guy!
I don't wear a mask, unless it's blood.

(why do we always do this on other people's intro threads, MA?)
-B.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
While I am sure the innocent little joey won't stand up in loud protest, it appears to me that he (or she, Alex being non-gender specific, like Banshee) is making some semi-literate remarks (and posing useful questions) in an initial foray into ATS not-so-secret knowledge.

Joeys also need a warm, safe pouch to retire into until they are all grown up, and you make a better camp mother wallaby than I do.

Note the subtle rugby reference for Netchicken, Alien, maddas and seedy_sid. And wisie.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
lol yes, John Howard is a complete moron.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
While I am sure the innocent little joey won't stand up in loud protest, it appears to me that he (or she, Alex being non-gender specific, like Banshee) is making some semi-literate remarks (and posing useful questions) in an initial foray into ATS not-so-secret knowledge.

Joeys also need a warm, safe pouch to retire into until they are all grown up, and you make a better camp mother wallaby than I do.

Note the subtle rugby reference for Netchicken, Alien, maddas and seedy_sid. And wisie.

Banshee
Etymology: Irish bean s�dhe & Scottish Gaelic bean s�th, literally, woman of fairyland
Date: 1771
: a female spirit in Gaelic folklore whose appearance or wailing warns a family that one of them will soon die

Yes, our baby wallaby is doing well thus far. I'm sure he/she will fit in well here.
Alex will have to share the pouch with my new kitten Elvis, though.
I'm such an unlikely mother-type.
-B.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Banshee

Uncanny X-Men, 1975-

Male Irish mutant.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i suppose i could be referred to as a joey, a joey being young and im only 16
what is the general age around here anyway?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
GeneralDilemma was a real old fart, both as a character and in real life.

I'm not sure about The General, another member.

People who have ever talked about their age and answered polls range from teens to 50s.

I think the average mental age is about 11.5.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
the general age around here is about 20 to 30...but there are alot of minors on here...including me.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hi wise, welcome to the board

I have heard a little about australia can you answer some questions for me about it please?

Is it true that you have kangaroos wild in Sydney city? Don't they eat the flowers in the park.

Are koalas really stoned all the time and do your politicans copy them? I read that Howard was on coke, and that your president Keeting was a smack addict.

If you pulled Ayers Rock out would australia sink? I heard it was a giant plug.

Is it true that Australia is really called New Zealand's "West Island"?

I read that you can't spell beer, so call it XXXX instead.

Is it true that XXXX is made by the Brisbane Sewage Company, as a byproduct of their business. Instead of flushing it out to sea I read that it was put in cans and sold back to the people, thus making the first recycling operation in the country.

I heard that Australians IQ were so low that they wear jandels as they can't tie their shoelaces, are they really that bad? Are you the contry's genius then being able to use the Australain computer. (I think there is only one)

Why is your rugby team so #ty? Don't they know how to play rugby?

What an unusual country, I look forward to your answers

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
LOL what a interesting series of questions.

Kangaroos don't hop around cities, it's more in the very outter country areas. (Ive only ever seen a kangaroo in a national park, so they arn't as common as you'd think)

Im not too sure about how the beer got the name, but im sure there is a reason..

and i wouldn't have a clue about the rugby team sorry

half the country follows Rugby and the other half follow Football.. And im on the half that follows football

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
webweevil is just an evil tuatara in disguise.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
...dang...you follow footy and not Rugby...so I can't rub it in by mentioning the Bledisloe Cup is now back in Kiwi hands...where it should always be...

Still...Aussie Rules is a fantastic game...love Rugby Union and Rugby League...but footy is brilliant, basically for those who are a few cakes short of a picnic and don't possess the discipline to play the Rugby codes...

...which isn't a bad thing at all...nothing wrong with a guiding maxim of "Punch out anyone who touches the funny shaped leather ball"

Welcome to ATS cobber...

Peace,
ALIEN

PS: Any way you guys could do us NZers a favour and KEEP Russel Crowe??? I know you guys are already blighted by Steve Irwin...but we'd really appreciate it if you could maybe take Russ into the outback and lose him there...cheers...

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by alien]

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
to be honest, i don't follow football.

Ive been watching the start of nz's rugby games lately, man i love that dance you guys do.. whats it called again? the haiku? or something?
You boys were doing your dance, then they panned the camera onto the aussie boys, haha there was fear in their eyes.

It's great!

Cricket, Soccer and Surfing are me.
:/

are you guys really ashamed of Russel or something? to be honest i can't stand his music.. hes coming to play in Hobart soon, and i can bet that most people will go to see him and not his music which is stupid. He is selling cd because his name is on it, not because of the music they produce. oh well

top topics

<<   2 >>

join