It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth or Golden Eggs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is my first post, so don't beat me up for asking this. I really enjoy reading these posts, and I'm a firm believer that there are many many things that we aren't told or are lied to about by the gov't and media. But my question is, with all of the debunked doomsayers, and false prophets, and gov't cover-ups, how can any of these issues actually be proven? I am a believer of the paranormal and feel that it is mathematically impossible for us to be the only ones in the universe. But, once again, how can we know for sure without pictures (or tangeable evidence) when all we have are spoken words. Whenever anyone speaks of a personal experience, they appear to be bombarded with insults in general, so they convey their experiences to people on the web. How do we know that anyone can actually project their self to the astral plane, or has been abducted, or possessed etc.... As I said, I'm a believer, but alot of folks think I'm full of it for doing so. What is your input on cold hard fact vs. written accounts of events?
( this applies to aliens, ghosts, religion, secret societies, etc) Thank You! VX

I apologize if this seems to be several subjects bundled into one, but it really is a general question of fact.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by venom79x]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
gee, thanks for the replies and opinions.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by venom79x]

new topics

join