It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Alien Brainwashing our kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yeah i hope so too. More of a Close encounters of the third kind rather than an independence day

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Couldn't it be means of preparations for disclosure and preparing for maybe an upcoming hostile act? I would sure be shocked if full disclosure was done if I haven't watched all the sci-fi movies and series. I remember how Nasa didn't like "Close encounters of the third kind" where the aliens are pictured as kind cooperative creatures. It's another story with War of the worlds, Independence day and so on. Though I wonder what the governement said about X-files, hehe.

I must agree that all this alien influence in movies and series has grown a lot and I'm not totally sure that it has all to do with the public's interest of the alien/ET topic.

Another theory I had was that all the alien influence on cinema/tv was allowed to make people associate aliens with ridicule/fantasies. I often encounter people who associate aliens with fantasies/nuts because of movies/tv/sci-fi books and who also often are very stubborn even when showing hard evidence about aliens existance.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You guys really think this is new?

When I was growing up there were shows like this too, even more then now even, here is some examples:

DragonBall/DragonBallZ: Alien creature Goku gets stranded as a baby on earth and grows up to be the saviour of earth(numerous times)

Bioman 1 to 5: Alien children are stranded on earth when their parents send them there to escape the destruction of their homeworld. They grow up to be the saviours of earth(this show is what Power Rangers was derived from lateron)

Goldorak: Aliens come to earth to cause general mayham, a human/alien crossbread typa guy controlls a huge robot to fight them.

Thundercats: Catlike Aliens strand on a far away planet.

The rest I can't even remember.

Aliens, Sci-Fi and fantasy are what appeals to children. Its not an evil plot, its dumb entertainment.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thematrix

all this conspiracys are bulocks
there are no aliens on this world
if there were we woulldnt have burning fossil fuel as only major powersource
also why wouldnt we start to see new type of high-tech like fasers, spaceships, teleportationsystems, tracktorbeams, replicators, neutrinotorpedos, lightsabers and all the other fency sci-fi-stuff?
so i dont think its an alien-brainwashing going on
but if it were it would sure as heck look like "boobah's" hahaha

www.youtube.com...

this looks particular creepy (abd quality) but the dance when they go backwards and how they suddenly turn arround and give u the evil eye lol
just plain creepy
so i have to admit its a weird weird show
darn you Boobah's

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

Perhaps I can offer a simpler explanation for you? Kids are fascinated by space and aliens and want them to exist (rather like some of the people on here).

You also seem to be unaware of the amount of sciencefiction available for kids from the 60's onwards, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Lost in Space, Battle Star Galactica... and so on! Before the sixties we have Flash Gordon and pul scifi magazines, aliens for children is nothing new my dear!

We can go even further back to the stories of H G Wells and Jules Verne. I don't think aliens are brainwashing your kids, I think your kids along with the many other children before them and after them, find space fascinating.

Did you ever ask yourself why aliens would want to brainwash your children? I mean think about it. An alien civilization which can traverse the massive enormous gulf between the stars employing the use of all sorts of fantastic technologies arrive here and...brainwash children. Not very likely is it?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Aliens, Sci-Fi and fantasy are what appeals to children. Its not an evil plot, its dumb entertainment.

Rather like some threads on ATS at times!!!

All good points the matrix!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join