It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Alien Brainwashing our kids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
MAybe those of you that dont have children may not have noticed what im actually giong on about but here goes.

I have 2 young children and over the last few months i have come to realise that almost every childrens program is about some form of alien life form. Firstly there is Boo Bahs a bunch of colouful Aliens who come to earth in a spaceship and play with the children. Infact when travelling in their craft they climb into strange beds as if in some kind of suspended animation.

Then there is the Teletubbies another bunch of colourful aliens Who live in a saucer shaped house and live on a staple diet of pink gunge.

Then we have Lilo and Stitch as if to show kids that aliens can come to earth and actually become their best friends infact you can even have one as a pet.

I could go on and on but seriously i counted approx 15 programs that are on T.V at the moment which are all about Aliens and children having fun and it kinda shook me up when i realised.

For the older people we have Men in Black, Star wars, War of the worlds the list is endless.

Is their some sort of deal between goverments, T.V. companys, Film companys and possibly secret masonic groups or whatever to brainwash our young into believing all of this. It would seem to me that this is some kind of conditioning to prepare for an event in the future.

www.curvecomm.com...

Also i forgot to mention that the Boo bahs have some strange ceremony where the kids form a circle round what looks like a black whole circled by planets. Take a look at what i mean

www.boohbah.tv...

[edit on 8-7-2005 by thesaint]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I started a similiar thread a while ago about the recent boom in alien oriented tv coming this fall...

ABC, NBC, and CBS will air 3 new Alien Shows

Time will tell huh?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just found a item which says its the same woman who is creating these programs but it also mentions being transported around the world and atoms and stuff. Thats not kids talk thats brainwashing if you ask me

www.yabedo.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think there are more alien tv shows because people are becoming more interested in them because more people are believing in them.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Only because we are being forced to believe in them. They could be hostile although i like to think not yet our children are being brainwashed into believing they are coulorful play friends who eat pink custard and wanna have fun 24/7. Alien documentarys, films and so on are being forced on us at an alarming rate over the last 5 years something dont seem right to me

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I dont believe its brainwashing its just that people are drawn towards other lifeforms from far away planets. It's always been successful for shows and movies. Independence day and War of the worlds for example are about aliens and theyre very successful movies. Even video games like Halo are about aliens and it was the number 1 pc game when it came out.

Maybe we just like watchin those colorful guys

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here are the shows I watched growing up:

He-Man
Transformers
Gi-Joe
Ninja Turtles
The Real Ghost Busters
Speed Racer
Astro Boy

By the logic that kids are being conditioned for the future then I guess I must of been conditioned to fight evil.
Most of childrens television is nothing more than an advertisement to buy a toy.

Trends are about profit not conspiring agencies.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Umbrax,

What, you didn't watch ULTRA MAN?

I wonder if it's just easier to market all the peripheral merchandise.
After all, nobody knows what they look like, so you can make alien characters for just about anyones taste..

Cuddly ones, giant green ones...etc..

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Umbrax,

What, you didn't watch ULTRA MAN?

I remember Ultraman.
And speaking of which, does this logic also mean that the Japanese are being conditioned for giant monsters destroying Tokyo?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

I remember Ultraman.
And speaking of which, does this logic also mean that the Japanese are being conditioned for giant monsters destroying Tokyo?

I think, in a way yes...the monsters might have been a subconcioius representation of nuclear weapons..

Odd

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
the real ghostbusters was the best show ever.

as for all these new alien shows: the first rule of the TV industry is if it sells, run with it. kids like colorful happy things, whereas humans are drab, dour creatures.... so they bring in the aliens.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I just have to add here for general consideration, that all of my five children have ongoing alien contact, and all of them liked their alien friends from the beginning. Then they got influenced by the media and the kids at school and found out that maybe they are supposed to NOT like or trust the alien races.

This was something my husband and I had to try to handle as best as we could on our own for our children without much help from professionals. Our children need very down to earth, matter of fact answers to their questions, and thankfully we were able to provide them well enough. Most parents cannot.

Thankfully again, each of our children have grown up with a well balanced view of alien life and can handle the difficulties that come with society, no thanks to society. They have always been just fine with the aliens.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i think it is also a way to condition people to accept people that are different from them, ie many races can live together in the future world where there will be no borders etc...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
I just have to add here for general consideration, that all of my five children have ongoing alien contact, and all of them liked their alien friends from the beginning.
Thankfully again, each of our children have grown up with a well balanced view of alien life and can handle the difficulties that come with society, no thanks to society. They have always been just fine with the aliens.

Would you please post some photos, or a written description of your kid's
alien friends?
Where are they from? do they come and go? etc..I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

Would you please post some photos, or a written description of your kid's
alien friends?
Where are they from? do they come and go? etc..I'm curious.

spacedoubt

I have my own drawings on my site. I am not allowed to have actual photographs or any other kind of physical "evidence" because it would put me directly in harm's way on Earth. I do not prove alien life- I help explain it to those who already know the visiting races are real. My drawings of some of my family's alien friends are at www.TheProjectAtEarth.com...

All of the 218 races that visit Earth are from nearby in our galaxy, almost all from nearby in our own arm Orion, and just a few from close by in the neighboring two arms. There are many more races out there, but all advanced races visit only their own neighboring worlds regularly, and then network with a larger organization of races in five galaxies to share knowledge of life throughout our union. There are over 5200 advanced races in our union area, and a few more not advanced who are not counted in our union yet.

The alien people that are here are the professionals of their races, working in crews. Because it takes so long to travel back and forth even with the advanced use of dimensional technologies, they have to stay here to work, living in their large crafts parked outside of our atmosphere. They travel home once or twice every earth year for vacation to visit their family and friends.

[edit on 7/8/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think it is all about entertainment and making a buck. How bout you?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Only because we are being forced to believe in them. They could be hostile although i like to think not yet our children are being brainwashed into believing they are coulorful play friends who eat pink custard and wanna have fun 24/7. Alien documentarys, films and so on are being forced on us at an alarming rate over the last 5 years something dont seem right to me

As far as I know, no one has forced anything on me. I still have the ability to get away from the television or change the channel whenever there's something on that I don't really want to watch. Parents have the ability to change the station if something comes on they don't want their kids to watch. Parents also have the ability to get their kids interested in something other than television as well, like reading a book or playing outside. But that's a rant for another time.

There might be something going on, given the influx of extraterrestrials in the media. But I'm still leaning towards what a couple of others have suggested, that it's more because the public finds aliens more entertaining and therefore the companies can make more money off of the shows.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
But overall it's a fairly constant theme in TV. It is quite interesting if you create a 'timeline' and attempt to attach a summary as to the portrayal of the 'aliens' for each program.

If you look at the period of time surrounding the release of the original Star Wars flick, it seemed like a major threshold was crossed, at least in terms of the richness of the societal tapestry that served as a backdrop for the storyline.

Having young children and being a concerned parent suddenly makes you hyper aware of the type of programming they see on the tube. Just wait till they get a little older... and you have to start dealing with more 'adult concerns'.

About the time of the original Star Wars, a friend of mine expressed great frustration when he reported to me that the 'government' was abandoning it's 'release' of information about the 'aliens', because their studies indicated we simply were not ready.

Gotta run, will pick this up later...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I never thought like that but i suppose your right it does come in waves. im gonna cross reference all alien movies with ufo news and storys and see what comes up. see if the timeline thing shows up

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have often thought about this. The most obvious explanation is the marketing angle, selling the toys etc, and thgat is a genuine reason for it, no question of that, but i also feel that all these shows, both for children and adults are part of a long term cosmic journey programme. Preparing us for the day ailens will publically reveal themselves with or without the support of world Govts.

Just hope it is a peaceful hello and not an invasion !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join