It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon

page: 1

join
share:
JWB

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Looks alot like a classic dragon head to me. They say it's a plant eater though, doesn't really fit into a dragon's persona, on the other hand hippo's and elephants can be very territorial, and vicious. Probably just a coincidence, but a really cool fossil. www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow that does kinda look like a classic dragon head with spikes on the back, even though some of the details were a little hard to make out. I don't see how it could be an elephant or hippo if thats what you were implying by "on the other hand hippo's and elephants can be very territorial, and vicious." Maybe your just explaining the behavior of these creatures.

JWB

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah I just meant dragons have always been potrayed as very aggresive, and the whole eating maidens thing,which didn't really fit the idea of a plant eater. I probably should have explained myself better.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
thats a weird photo...it looks like a croc with horns... maybe its a lost croc species with something that would look like horns ??

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It has a unusual flat head for that kind of dinosaur. This dinosaur belong to the group dinosaurs which fights with theire heads banging against each other. So they have round heads but this one doesnt. Seems a bit like the head got flattened.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
dragons look/looked like my avatar, duh!
lol

thanks JAK!!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Or they think it is a dinosaur so far. I mean they only found the head right? So maybe it could be the head of a dragon, but so far their theory is that of a species of dinosaur. But whose to say a Dragon wasn't some kind of dinosaur? By definition of the word dinosaur it is "thunder lizard" right. I could imagine the sound a dragon makes when/if it walks. I'm sure it could be a thunder-lizard if looked a thoroughly.

join