It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts to those in and around London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am so sorry for what has happend to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I keep seeing threads and posts on who did it, conspiracy, who did not do it, etc..... I thought you'd like to know that there are those of us who think right now it dosen't matter. We can discuss these things later down the line, but not the day after.

The threads here in the last day and a half are important thoughts and ideas, and they should be discussed in due time. I just wanted to start a completely POSITIVE thread to the members over there for support.

In the days after 9/11 I saw The Queen requested that the national anthem be played during the changing of the guard ceremony.
Words could not tell you how that made me feel as an American. Oh how I wish there were something we could do. It does not matter the size of the attack. You were attacked. End of discussion.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
thank you very much

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
An excellent thing to see...and a nice thread to see pop up amongst all of these....

Our thoughts and feelings are with those who lost their lives or were injured during the attacks.

Likewise, we feel for those who were affected in any way by them...for we Americans know exactly what it is like to have that safety come under fire. We often forget how lucky we actually are, that we don't live in an area where citizens are openly toting machine guns, or where gunfire and bombs are part of daily life...

join