It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, I'm back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm back from Brazil! I survived, and I didn't even get mugged. I got a little homesick the first day, but no matter. It was really fun, and I miss it a lot. I really really miss my friend. See, he was a foreign exchange student at my school for senior year. We got to be really good friends, and he invited me to stay with him in Brazil when he went back. Now I probably won't see him for at least a few years, if ever.

But it feels good to be home.

JAK

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Welcome back Herman.

Sounds like you had an experience to treasure.

Jak

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Welcome back, and glad you had a good time,

Its sad when you have to part with friends but hey you can still call or write to each other

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I know what you mean man.....It's always such a lame treat to find yourself back in the boring old US of A when you've left someplace else with so much more pulse and grandeur....

Not to worry....Time's on your side....

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I know what you mean man.....It's always such a lame treat to find yourself back in the boring old US of A when you've left someplace else with so much more pulse and grandeur....

Not to worry....Time's on your side....

Man I don't know how to explain it. Like I love my state and the country, and I'd much rather live here than there but... There's just some off feeling that I can't describe, coupled with sadness from leaving my friend and everything. I don't know if it's cause I was on vacation, on my own, in another country living in a mansion for 2 weeks, now I'm back to living with my parents here. Or maybe it's cause I lived with my friend for so long he kinda feels like a brother, now I'm like gone and won't see him for a while. I can't place what this feeling is, but I want it to go away haha. I think it will soon though, I just need to get used to here again.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Herman]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Welcome back Herman.
How was the beach? I hear the view is great

new topics

top topics

join