It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Sun One System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
WHEN IS MAN GOING TO REALIZE THAT WHEN THE SUN WITCH IS A STAR BURNS OUT THIS SYSTEM WITH ITS 9 LITTLE PLANETS ,8 HAVE NO LIFE,IS DEAD.WE THE LIFE ON EARTH ARE THE ONLY LIFE AROUNDTHIS SYSTEM.WE MUST STOP WITH ALL THIS COUNTRY ,BORDERS,LAND GRAB,MONOPOLY,KILLING FOR OIL BULL. WE HAVE TO TEAM UP BAND TOGETHER PULL ALL OUR RESOURSES TOGETHER TO REALLY CHANGE HOW WE GET OFF THIS PLANET...NO COUNTRY BY ITSELF IS GOING TO GET IT DONE..WE ARE ONE WORLD ,MANY RACES BUT ONE MAN ONE WOMAN,ONE SPECIES REALLY.IF WE KEEP FIGHTING WE WILL PERISH....WE ARE TO ADVANCED FOR WAR ANYMORE!!! THE PEOPLE GROW IN NUMBERS,THE WORLD IS FILLING UP,WHAT IS THE ANSWER????

[edit on 8-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don't use all caps.

As it is against ats rules.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by websurfer]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The formatting of the post aside, I'm curious: is this really an immediate problem? The last estimates I've heard for the burn-out of the sun put it around 4 billion years from now. By that time--especially at the rate we're going now days--there won't be a human race that'll have to worry about getting off of this rock, and for the same reasons you mentioned. At the very least, I doubt it'll be something that anyone currently alive on this planet, their children, their grandchildren even, will have to worry about.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The sun is in it's middle age period, it's only 4 billion years old. It has another 4-6 billion years of steam left, before it becomes a red giant. By then either we will blow ourselves up or move on to other areas of the universe. 4 billion years is a long time, not of any concern to us at the moment.

new topics

top topics

join