It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Disclaimer: This is not a prediction

If this is viewed as a member prediction by any of the moderators, then you may feel free to close the thread. I don't have any gripes with that.

I'm supposed to be travelling to NYC around August 25-27, to visit my family in Brooklyn. I've been looking forward to this for a very long time now. Just yesterday, I had this very strong inclination to postpone the flight until a later date, and I did.

Why did I do this? Well call it intuition, or just paranoia, but there was something in me telling me not to travel on the afformentioned dates.

I dont know if it was just a trick my brain was playing on me because I'd seen what had happened in London, but something inside of me was telling me to postpone the flight- and so I did. ( to the week after )

My intuition never fails me. If it does this time, then Ill know it was just my brain playing tricks on me. I dont see how that is possible when I flew just days after 9-11 attacks with no such fears.

Anyway, I just feel something pretty sinister is happening around late August-to be specific, another plane attack.

Well thats that. I just have a pretty bad feeling about late August.

There maybe rational explanations for my intuition going off like this. As I mentioned before, late August was the original time of my flight. My dad's birthday is also August 27th.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by atlscribe]

[edit on 8-7-2005 by atlscribe]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Don't sound too good because I plan to visit New York for a week at around that time. Lets just hope it's a feeling.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
atlscribe, I applaud you for listening to your instincts! Never doubt your intuition. I wish more people would listen to theirs.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
it's cool to look back at old threads. late august 2005 was when Hurricane Katrina struck. i know it's far from a plane crash but still a major incident...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i dont know predictions like that can be hella vague ..major stuff happens all the time ..weather..terrorism..shootings..etc.

new topics

top topics

join