It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is The New Osama Bin Ladin Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"New Osama Bin laden Video"

As all conspiracy nuts are awaiting, with these recent bombings in Lodon. Where actually is the newest Al'Queda video??? Since the beginning of all this nonsense, Al'queda has always supplied us with a candid video from good ol' Bin laden, after such an attack. If this was a conspiracy, it would be safe to say a video should be arriving. So many people have been uttering the words that our President has created this entity to bring the world into a frenzy and is this possible?

Lets look at this quick synopsis:

The President is loosing ground on the atrosoties happening in Iraq and with his "War on Terror". Many countries have been stepping away from this fight because of no WMD's have been recovered. His poll's are sliding extremely on his "War on Terror" and "Freedom Iraq" agenda's. The American population is loosing its patience and it seems as he is loosing the hold on the powers needed to step forward.

Now one simple question????????

How do you get the powers you need, back on board???

Conspiracy answer: Blow up something, close to where all powers may be to show the need for his agenda.

Ok..... Thats all I have to say, now rip me to shreads or take that chance as you did with ATS and help me find the truth in what most are saying could never be.

Thanks,
Justmytype

*Title edit*

[edit on 8-7-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
"New Osama Bin laden Video"

Ok..... Thats all I have to say, now rip me to shreads or take that chance as you did with ATS and help me find the truth in what most are saying could never be.
Thanks,
Justmytype

Justmytype, i'm not going to rip you to shreads...but, your thread title is misleading.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I agree, misleading title
May I suggest something like "Will there be a New Bin Laden Video?" or anything else that doesn't suggest that there is a currently a new Bin Laden video in circulation. We frown upon false claims around here.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Once this question starts raising eyebrows then no doubt that the US will be stating there is a new audio tape that has surfaced from Osama or one of the other fairies.

Who knows? Maybe a tape from Santa or the Easter bunny.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
it takes time to manufacture a vidieo be patiant.

remember also that at this point it is rather inconclusive as to exactly WHO was behind this deed. the only claim (which is stange to begine with as the norm apparently is several groups trying to say they did it), is from a previousely unknown "branch" of al-quada. that means that even if this "new group" did do it does not nessisarily mean that it has true ties to what we currantly know as al-quada. a claim is after all only a claim it is not evidance that it is true. we may be being led far astray from the reality of this attack. thing is we just don't know.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I highly doubt there will be a new Bin Laden video, but if there is, I will gladly study it. There has been no real connection in the London incident to Bin Laden or the real Al-Qaeda as of yet. Therefore the wild speculation and accusations show me that those terrorists who committed these acts have accomplished part of their goal. I find the term "Secret Group of Al-Qaeda in Europe" to be highly suspicious. However at this moment I do not feel I have enough information to form an opinion on the London incidents as I did for let's say 9/11.

I think all the media pundits and basically just about everyone else needs to stop creating myths and wait for the facts before even speculating in public who the terrorists were and what their motives are.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm actually with you on this one Justmytype.

The reason I say this is because on July 4th 2005, Britain made the announcement that they would be withdrawling troops out of Iraq over the next 18 months, however now, they have all reasons in the world to stay in Iraq, a true matter of convenience for both Tony Blair and George W. Bush I must say.

The Israeli embassy in London was notified prior to the bombing, resulting in their finance minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than traveling to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion.

Right there that implies greater activity by Israeli's than the secret organization of Al-Qaeda in Europe. Actually, tv translator Jacob Keryakes said the Al-Qaeda message claiming responsibility contained errors in the Quranic verses it cited.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here's comes the rush of UK law Bills prepared to be hysterically approved by shaken politicians.

news.independent.co.uk...

If we're fighting a successful war in Iraq, drawing all the radical Islamic extremists to battle in one area, should we consider this London bombing a big loss in the war on terror?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is my opinion that this was done by a Al-Qaeda wannabe group, just like the Madrid bombings. They profess the teachings and philosophies of Al-Qaeda, but Al-Qaeda has no operational Authority over them. Hence, the lack of suicide bombers and use of timers/remote devices. They want to cause terror, but lack the cahones or numbers to martyr.

There will be a Bin-laden audio tape, and he will mention the attack. Probably within a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They're just waiting for Bush to get back from the G8 summit so he can put his bin Laden costume on and film another video. And don't forget how many outakes Bush has to do in English alone. It'll be weeks of takes and do-overs with Bush speaking Arabic. The only Arabic he knows by heart is "King Fahd, do you want me in the naughty school girl or the hot nurse outfit tonight?"

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bin Laden will not be linked to tihs, the British papers are suggest its just home grown terrorists, a "sleeper" cell, who as using Al Qaeda's name to wage a war of terror against the British people.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
a war of terror against the British people.

It would not be prudent to call this a war of terror against the British people, considering it's an isolated case of bomb attacks in London.

The modus operandi does share similarities to the Madrid train bombing of 11/3, but it doesn't share any particular similarities to 9/11.

The important thing to consider at this point, is whether or not the people responsible for the Madrid attack have been conclusively linked to al-Qaida; which itself remains an elusive and abstract organisation.

The media has been reporting that the attacks in London have 'al-Qaida Trademarks'. They said the same for the attacks in Madrid; and yet, al-Qaida have not been conclusively linked to either event.

The question remains: Who did carry out the London attack?
A terrorist usually claims responsibility for the atrocity in order to facilitate the change they are forcing through their use of fear.
The point is, here we have no warning issued and no demands made, before or after this atrocity occurred.
Who is the organisation and what are their demands?
How can their organisation/ideology/beliefs benefit from their anonymity?

There are many questions here, the thing is not to start answering them before we have the facts.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by shanti23]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
the British papers are suggest its just home grown terrorists, a "sleeper" cell, who as using Al Qaeda's name to wage a war of terror against the British people.

well the british papers would know more the next day than the police or intelligence agencies so it must be true then

new topics

top topics

join