It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims blaming the Jews for London attacks…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
TimesOnline reports:

“Out on Aylward Street, Kadar Duale, 19, and Hussain Amir, 18, both Muslims, both A-level students in nearby Newham, both born in Stepney to families originating in Somalia and Bangladesh respectively, stopped to talk, albeit briefly and reluctantly. “I feel bad, obviously,” Mr Duale said, “some people are dying. I phoned to check my friends were OK. They shouldn’t do this to get their point across. I don’t think it’s al-Qaeda, I think it’s someone more powerful, like the Israelis.”

Mr Amir agreed. “They’ve been ignored. To commit suicide is the only thing they can do to get their point across.” Mr Amir was grinning throughout this exchange….”

Here are two well educated Muslims living in the west comments stating that it can’t be Al Qaeda, it has to be something bigger like the Jews? Even though Al Qaeda has claimed responsibility?

Man.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A lil note on this:

Even though Al Qaeda has claimed responsibility?

Do you remember how many groups claimed responsibility for 9/11? The Madrid bombings? Same goes for all the bombings in Israel, theres always a rediculous crapload of people claiming the bombing..

I'm extremely surprised that these bombings so far had only 1 claim from a group the intelligence services never even heard of.
Conveniently named along the lines of Secret European Al-Quida.

With 9/11, the official story started sounding fishy after all the evidence started pilling up, but this attack totaly wreaks from day 1.

The british public were, after several years of blindly cooperating with the US, more vocaly and openly showing resistance to the Blair/Bush teamwork, pushing their goverment to put their priority's on national matters.

Then this happens ...

The first step in solving a crime is to ask yourself:

"who has the most to gain from this crime"

Al-Quada or any muslim for that matter had nothing to gain with it at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
The first step in solving a crime is to ask yourself:

You are thinking logically when you ask -
'who has the most to gain from this crime'.
Wahabbis and other muslim extremists do not
think logically. They are in 'wipe out the infidel'
mode and what they gain are a bunch of dead
infidels. They gain a disruption to the financial
district of London - an 'infidel' city. They gain
the power of terror over those they have declared
war against - infidels.

Musliim extremists have A LOT to gain by doing this.
In their warped minds they have struck a blow against evil.
Although they are really the ones doing the work of evil
and they can't see it.
To blindly blame the Jews when
it is obviously the work of Muslims - and Muslims are claiming
the 'honor' of the kill - is sick.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
With 9/11, the official story started sounding fishy after all the evidence started pilling up, but this attack totaly wreaks from day 1.

Please explain. How exactly does this "wreak"?

The british public were, after several years of blindly cooperating with the US, more vocaly and openly showing resistance to the Blair/Bush teamwork, pushing their goverment to put their priority's on national matters.

The brits have and still agree with us on the War on Terror. The "resistance" is for the War in Iraq...

hmmm....
What did Clinton gain after the embassy bombings?
What did Bush gain after the Madrid bombings?
What did Regan gain after the Beruit bombings?
etc.

No one said anything about muslims. But Al-Q certainly gains from this.
1. This is what they do so with every success, I'm sure they feel as though they've achieved a small victory.
2. With every success, I'm sure it brings in more recruits as they see there is a realistic shot of pulling something like that off.
3. With every success, I'm sure it brings in more money, as supporters of these groups pour in more money to ensure these events continue to be successful

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This topic has been done to death lately.

Israel burned by UK oil deal. Possible UK bombing motive

Did The Mossad Know But Kept Quiet About London Attacks ??

I have no doubt that the Jews are to blame for Aids, Malaria, Tsunamis, Shuttle Explosions, and alien infestation on Mars.

*yawn* Can't they think of something original? Don't they think it had something to do with the Islamic (reads Muslim) organization that is claiming responsibility for the bombings. If this logic continues then extremist Christian abortion clinic bombings can be blamed on Planned Parenthood.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
jihadwatch again
the only place that reports this S**t

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Gentle men and women.....

I came to the conclusion about Israel on my own without any Jihad news paper editorial or otherwise. One must be reasonably schooled in the conflict, to know the tensions, and to derive conclusions on our own. Not merely to base everything that we learn off of conclusions from news stories.

This is not Anti Semitism....This is looking at hard politics. Look at Israels position. Look at Egypts...remember Egypt air. No one is going to bat for those 30 plus Egyptian Generals that mysteriously went down in a pilot suicide.

This is a hotbed of covert action where it is easy to haze. Easy to blame on Al Qaeda, and of course Al Qaeda is more then happy to accept the results if it promotes their cause.

So lets no make this a racist forum. Let the facts, and the free speech and though fall where it may. That is America and the free world. That is what democracy is founded on, and that is the reason that I can type this, is because I am an American.

The wheels of justice will grind slowly. It will come out. And perhaps the collective of us, watching, sharing, learning and calculating, may help to solve an otherwise illusive mayhem that has been perpetrated upon us, either from abroad or within....

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Here are two well educated Muslims living in the west...

Are you kidding me? These are teenagers! Nothing against teens per se, but how much education can they have? Sounds like a couple of immature kids mouthing off, to me.

As for the idea that the Israelis are behind any of it, please, spare us such nonsense. The Israelis rely heavily on Western support, and simply would not be dumb enough to bite the helping hand. It just makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
skippytjc, this article is a load of rubbish, the title "Muslims blaming the Jews for London attacks" seems to imply that Muslims as a whole are blaming the Jews.
A group of teenagers are not representative of the whole Muslim community, what is said in this article is extremely dangerous, because it portrays Muslims in the worst light.

Secondly, A-levels in England, doesn't mean that they are A-star students.
If you thought that it meant, that these children are well educated.
A-levels are exams you take to determine what university you could be going to.

Finally I want to say, that there are Asian families, from Pakistan, Bangladesh, literally Asian Muslims, that have alot of strict cultural practices.
With the amount of poverty from their countries, and lack of education, they tend to be very fundamental in their beliefs.
The will beat their children, force their children into arranged marriages, and religious practices from a young age.

They will also be cut off from other communities, you might notice that they don't associate with anyone, and only have friends amongst themselves.
These people are not representative of Muslims.
I am a Muslim, and I mix with people from all cultures, and practice my religion, and can easily blend into British Society.

The way I see it, is that if you are not happy with a country, and have hatred for it, then you should immigrate elsewhere.
Because its people like this that are bringing alot of harm to people of their own religion.

Don't get me wrong, you find extremists in all walks of life.
But you will find that the most of the Muslim extremism coming from the Asian Muslims in Britain.
Education is the way forward, not hatred.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So two muslims apparently said that and that makes you think muslims are blaming the jews? abit stereotyping are we not?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
no big secret as a general rule muslims and jews dont get along. hell, some christians and jews cant get along
I think all these aran groups claiming responsibility are about stupid nad have no freakin brains.

top topics

join