It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS a conspiracy site, or what?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just a point of fact...
asking questions early can save lives...
If we prevent ourselves from asking those questions out of decorum, then we are also responsible for those losses of additional lives...

As said in other threads... If another bomb goes off in OKC, and I go missing...
ASK QUESTIONS OFTEN AND LOUDLY... please... for my sake... and any others that might be the next in line... get goulish all you want, as long as you don't blame it on the victims themselves...
thanks
Laz

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet, but will get to it soon... just wanted to say that, in my experiences with ATS and its inhabitants, I would think that this community is more CONTRAVERCY then CONSPIRACY. There are alot of threads floating around which doesn't fit with the conspiracy theme... but the subject metter itself is more inclined towards the controversy of things.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I blame the victims.

There is no enemy anywhere, kiddies - Lao Tse

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My objective in this two-line post is to contribute a less CONTROVERSIAL statement than that of the esteemed V_o D, and to make an occasional oblique reference apropos the very poor state of English language spelling and grammar at this site.

* MA can spell, sometimes s/he can't estimate/count *

[edit on 11-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I note a couple of older threads were excavated which are comparible to this present one.
Personally, I'm not fond of the title I used, and it's grating to see it back in 'new posts' constantly...so-o-o...how about we trash this lemon and use the older threads?

Whaddaya think?

By the way, Voice_of Doom...that was an excellent post in the 'other thread'...I dunno if this one really rates a bump, but thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join