It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel burned by UK oil deal. Possible UK bombing motive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The thing that I find most ironic of all, is the Arab governments which preach "Death to Israel" to their citizens, all the while supplying their arch enemy with the natural resources to maintain its military and economic vitality. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? Especially considering the fact that there is no shortage of countries who are looking to buy oil? Nations such as India and China would pay top dollar for Israel's share of the Arab oil.

Couldn't OPEC really put a hurtin' on Israel if they wanted to? I know they did it to us when Carter was in office. Does anyone have a breakdown of the nations that Israel gets its oil from? On one hand I believe they get a lot of their oil from their Arab neighbors, especially considering that it's right there next door to them. But on the other hand, I gotta believe that Israel is shrewd enough and too smart to put the lifeblood of their military and economy in the hands of their biggest enemies.

Anyone who can get a breakdown of Israel's oil imports are greatly thanked by me in advance!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That Israel was doing everything possible to keep those moneys out of Palestines hands and conveyed that to Egypt in the process while giving Sanai consolations.

Egyptians already knew that they had a deal signed with the Bristish and the British use Palestine as their partner.

I wonder what the repercussions of backing out of this are going to be if they even can?

Israel is not in the habit of being duped. The Palestinians actually made a great business move by partnering with the British. Does that make the British a lesser liked state by Israel? It would seem so.

After all, what did we say? " Your either for us, or your against us "

That should be a lesson to the hardliners that the world is not black and white. That the fine details of diplomacy are not might makes right, and that the needs of each and every countrys security need to be addressed without a blanket tag of killing everyone.

That means N Korea, Syria, Iran, and whoever else. Lets negotiate our way out of war if possible. Address the threats without demeaing each individual country, and setting a stable platform worldwide. One where countrys arent going to bed at night wondering if there is going to be an invasion. US or them.

Peace

[edit on 8-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I posted on Tony Blairs retracted statement about the bombings being involved with the Israel Palestine Conflict. Seems kind of odd that he would have a retraction on something that really didnt hit the press at all....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Slip up or slip knot?

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'm not saying Israel doesn’t have reason to be annoyed at Britain but what do they have to gain from staging terrorism on our soil?
Big risk too given the number of times they complain about the phenomenon.

But some interesting stuff has come from this topics author I never knew about. Thanks.
And I'm with the other guy all the way on Arabs boycotting Israeli oil supplies. At least until they stop building that wall on Palestinian land, they've already knocked through a Palestinian university canvas just to keep it on route.
The fact Arabs don't boycott Israel, shows just how disorganised they are. It would certainly make Israel pay more respect to non-Arab countries and sure enough would eventually buy the Palestinians better treatment.

Also to anyone who is pro Israel. How can Israel be justified as a state if it has yet to pay the Palestinians for the land it’s built on? I know it was yours 2000 years ago, but so were the Roman ruins underneath our family’s farm. Surely the Palestinians deserve compensation to make way for a truly justified Jewish state?
And if you guys can receive compensation for events in the holocaust before 1945 then why can't the Palestinians for events that took place after 1948?
Caution: Don’t mean to offend: But maybe it’s no wonder why racists call you people “bankers”. Is that a fair point given what’s still owed to the Palestinians? And if it’s not a fair point, then why not? Israel might complain about “terrorism” but for every dead Israeli there’s at least another 9 dead Palestinians. So why don’t you pay them for the land your country is built on? Do that cos then i and others will support Isreal, as well as its right to fully defend itself.
Not even militants could complain because the land would have been sold not taken.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
How come, when a tragic event like this happen, we always blame the jews? i really dont understand it

Cause them damn dirty Jews are out to own everything!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well, an apology is in order. Israel is clear and I have egg on my face.
But heck, this is a conspiracy forum. Im glad it wasnt the case anyhow.
Israel has her own issues with the recent violence.

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i will point to the fact isreal has done this to us many times.
one being the Lavon Affair

also
[size=18]A gift for all
keep in m,ind this picture is on the bbc website

[size=18]do you know what that company does
KINGSTAR

there are cars in front and behind it how did it park there did it fly over the bus.
they do not seem like police cars what is it doing there

on top of the fact kingstar is the name of many companies in isreal they just took out david

king david star
is it a isreal company for sure i dont know could be isreali mossad like Brewster Jennings

[edit on 16-7-2005 by INFOAGENT_X]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
knows where it came from.

When Crime Lord Boninigia wants to "send a message" to some Joe Bloggs who isn't playing by the rules, the person who is supposed to "get the message" has to "get the message"!!

That means "Fat Tony" goes over to Joe Bloggs, beats the crop out of him and says "Mister Boniningia is very, very disappointed with you." Result: Bloggs knows what the problem is and promises to pay on time from then on.

But if Fat Tony, oh I dunno, ran over Joe Bloggs' dog on the street, and didn't tell Joe--then what message is being sent? Or, say, Joe Bloggs' son gets beat up at school---by some random punk apparently unconnected to the crime lord. How does that help Mister Crime Lord get what he want? And what if in fact the punks appear to be part of a gang that is completely opposed to the Boningias? Maybe it was actually a car that ran over Joe Blogg's dog. And a gang of punks who beat up his son.

So hypothetically if The International Zionist Conspiracy/Mossad/whoever blew up bombs on the tube to send the UK a "message"---how exactly would that work?

Do they deliver a diplomatic cable saying "by the way, we did that, because of the gas deal." Tony Blair would be waving it the next day on TV and things would be much much worse for the Israelis.

Think about it: how exactly would pressure, via terrorism against the UK, ever help Israel in economic and diplomatic matters? The answer is that it wouldn't. It's completely illogical. Not to mention morally revolting. Surely UK's first suicide (even if unintentionally so) bombs would make them really really pissed off against whoever did it.

But of course, when it comes to The Jews--oops, sorry---Zionists (the new politically acceptable pejorative form), people seem to feel free to blame any random atrocity of the day by some fantastical chain of "logic". Almost always, without any actual evidence.

It hardly means Israel is made up only of angels---like every other country of mortals---but the ease at which nonsensical conspiracies and malevloent motives get attached to them is depressing and reflects essentially on the sad attitudes of the the people who think them up.

Sometimes things are exactly what they seem. When you have radical imams preaching for decades about killing infidels, and many people who follow them, when the 713th bomb "against the infidels" goes off, it probably comes from a generally similar place and group as the first 712 of them.

How many people seriously believe that the insane radical settlers on the West Bank are really diabolical al-Qaeda Arabs in disguise?

jeez, guys. Deny ignorance. There are lots of forms of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It just doenst appear to be their workings at this time. I agree that things
worked out that way in the past other areas but this one doest appear to be that way to me. Trust me, Ive looked at it and thought about it and although there may have been a motive, Im going to have to say no at this point in time.

Peace

[edit on 18-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
With the recent bombings in eqypt, maybe we need to revive this post as the two players in the articles listed are suddenly victims saddly enough.

Recent bombings in Egypt made me go back and revisit my post and take back my comments. The recent esculation in both Palestine and Egypt has caused me to retract my statements about Israel and their involvement with the bombings in London. Sad if true. May God have mercy on your misguided endeveours. The truth and rights of the world pierce all lesser schemes and lies that perpetrate injustice on the world. For the rights of man are being fortified on a world self implied. This was not the intent of the Lord God.

Peace

[edit on 24-7-2005 by HIFIGUY

[edit on 24-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join