It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this giant bug?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That rabbit is huge! It's a photograph so it has to be real.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If that is a giant isopod.........I looks pretty like what once i'v ate in singapore as a famous local dish but small one, a mini-me version of what shows in the 1st pic.and it's very tasty with chili sauce .

btw i found another pic , i m not sure WTH it is, said this little bug squirm out the fish when the chef cook it.........that is nasty if it turns up when you eat the fish
. but somehow it looks very like the same thing but a baby isopod?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
For that bug picture i know i saw that thing somewhere...either in a book or some sort of movie. It looks like a lobster in a way...but then a bug...but its wierd.Well, all i know its not mysterious

~Metalkon~

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
that first bug looked like a giant mock-up (if you can call it that) of a wood louse. also known by most as potato bugs. looks almost exactly like just a giant one. yep.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
ur little bug there is called a memphis sand flea that one was about 1ars old due to its size and hasnt had much human contact
the largest one discovers was 37 inches long weighing at 23 pounds, it was discovered in india in 1982

giant squids very real and yet again all babies the biggest giant squid has been recorded at 43 feet long in 1995, caught off the atlantic ocean it was snagged on a crabbing boats cage most of them that only reach 10 feet are chopped up and sold as bait

horseshoe crab and ancient cretaure but never known to grow that large, thats a nice photoshop but the person that did it messed up preety bad cuz he made it look like the crab itself is in too little of detail in that picture
if it was that big u would see the kinda pointy bumps on its first and second body links good day muh friend ^-^ if u want message me back at [email protected]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I say where's the garlic, butter and grill! LOL! I looks like a great big shrimp!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
that water rolly polly bug looky thing is all over vietname.
goto ca mau or saigon. u will see them in fish tank if u look for them.
they all over vietname.we sell them for food.they are good to eat.
i ate some.u can call them after me .if if they are a new creature.
.its no joke there all over vietname.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvaurynphamir

You don't know it, but you made my day.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's a horse shoe Crab..... there popular in new england.... and they taste good i guess.. I cant eat them cuz I'm allergic

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
In the first photograph, we call it a "sand flea" and use them to catch Pompano in the surf. They don't get this big, and the largest ones usually get about an inch and a half.

That other stuff in the photos looks like sushi-in-process.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join