It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new world order show on UK TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
On UK Horizons on UK TV there is a special night about anti-government and New World Order!

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
when is the night? I hope I haven't missed it.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Big Brother was definitlky a pro NWO show, to ease the population into being watched, to make light of it, to make it fun and seemingly harmless, to the point that the population will feel good.

Too bad i dont have satelite, so I can get foreign channels. Id like to see it.

i was pleased they had the show on the USS liberty while I was there tho.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
it was last night (sunday). It was very good and it was so interesting. There was interviews with almost heaven and other groups. I didn't like the interviews with the Nazi's thou, evil people

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
so its all coming together now

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There is no such thing as reality tv, just big brother training videos. NWO has been getting people ready for a long time. Hell, they caused a black out in US so they can get government/NWO agents inside to help"protect" the power plants. When in actuallity it is so they can cut the power off to North America when they take over.

NWO will take over. When? Not sure. Hell, I may be dead when they take over. Or I may be dead when they take over because I fought the new law and the new law won.(variation of I fought the Law song)

Anyways, NWO is a threat to people who want their freedom. To people who live in dictatorships, they won't notice anything. They have no freedom now, they won't have freedom then. Just hope NWO does not get alien help, for then there will be no way to fight back.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Some of us watch reality TV and think its cool watching people every moves. But would it be still cool if all of are moves were be watched??

new topics

top topics

join