It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Crimson Mist..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"During the late afternoon of 6 April 1994, a hail of cannon shells tore through the fuselage of a commercial airliner flying overhead central Rwanda. Several seconds later the blazing plane exploded on impact with the ground, killing President Habyarimana of Rwanda, President Ntaryamira of Burundi, and most of their senior government officials. In that fatal millisecond of time, the entire political command structure of central Africa was decapitated, leaving the way open for �Operation Crimson Mist�, the most obscene terminal mind control experiment ever mounted by the United States of America against a sovereign nation. That �Crimson Mist� has been used again recently on a smaller scale in Iraq, is now beyond doubt."

www.joevialls.co.uk...

I just dont get it.. what the HELL is going on in minds if those people that do sh!t like this.. US must be stopped until it is TOO LATE!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This does not ring true to me. The large number of witnesses in Iraq would have reported a "crimson mist" in regard to the museum looting.

[Edited on 8-19-2003 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I frequently use the brainwave generator computer program set to 7hz frequency, which is right in the range of frequencies specified in the article and notice no hatred or compulsion to go on a rampage.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Uninen, do you read everything from the internet and accept it as real and true?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Uninen, do you read everything from the internet and accept it as real and true?

only if it puts america in a bad light....you know that! stop toying with him!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Unenin, I own a very large anti-American bridge in Brooklyn that I think you would like.

Interested in buying it?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

only if it puts america in a bad light....you know that! stop toying with him!

Ok..
Maybe i am little over doing it..
Maybe this story is BS but.. i think that there is something to base this on..
Remember Cambodia? US was there.. and people did went crazy.. maybe there is somekind
of mind control device out there.. maybe not.. most likeky none of us will never know..
as this is on "need to know" basis..

And Pyros.. "anti-American bridge" WTF? Having illusions?

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
US mind control operation(s)..

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Good article fulcrum

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
Good article fulcrum

Yeah,

I think so too..

True or not, it certainly made me wonder that what if?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The "what if" is just that.....speculative.
Good ole' Joe Vialls......
Lets hope that this doesn't come up as his story on the
The Bijlmer Crash..........

Lets see, investigator to writer/columnist/author, to aerospace engineer, researcher, media debunker.....I heard him and Jeff Rense were really good friends.....

......."what if".........

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

join