It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

London Bombings

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I have just been reading that the G8 summit isn't going to focus on the African aid crisis and climate control anymore. They are just going to concentrate on the war on terrorism. Do you think these bombings were an inside job in order to keep up the war on terror and so that Bush does not have to send money to Africa and can keep polluting like crazy?


My god, why is this London blast being talked about in the same breath as 9/11? Do people have a collective short memory? Does anyone remember when IRA and Algerian subway and bomb attacks were common in England, France and Spain? This was like a lemonade stand being knocked over compared to 9/11.

And why would the G8 or UN give a crap about Africa? The powers that be have no real interest in helping to stem the genocide, famine and AIDS crisis going on in Africa. Heck, some evidence poitns toward AIDS being a lab engineered disease.

I dont think the London Attacks were an inside job...it was just a normal day in Israel in the scehem of things.




posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
look, Somewhereinbetween, I know i got quite a bit out of hand with my rantings earlier. as i'm sure you saw, your comments about our government really angered me.

what i was trying to say was that i was deeply offended by your remarks earlier. all of what i said was in defence of my country, which, i know, doesn't excuse it, but thats my reason.

please accept my apology and in the future, i would greatly appreciate it if you would just be a little more respectful when talking about other countries. i know you wouldn't want people going around dismissing canada as a nation of fools, now would you?

Sincerest Apologies,
--Kitsunegari.



posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegariplease accept my apology
Accepted.


and in the future, i would greatly appreciate it if you would just be a little more respectful when talking about other countries. i know you wouldn't want people going around dismissing canada as a nation of fools, now would you?
But! your apology is meaningless if in fact this offering of yours still holds fast to your earlier position that I was disrespectful to your country. Aside from which, if this is what you want from me, then it stands to reason that you want the same of everyone, in which case, I am willing to grant that you solicit a like respect from your fellow Americans on this board when it comes to other nations. All you need do is provide your posts attesting to this, and I will admit that you truly are fair, otherwise, I can provide link after link where your brethren do in fact attempt to dismiss Canada and Canadians as well as Spain; France and all Arab nations.

Do not attempt to give with one hand and take it back with the other.




[edit on 7/12/05 by SomewhereinBetween]



posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
People are people no matter what country you are in. There are good guys and bad guys all across the globe.

Troy



posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Aside from which, if this is what you want from me, then it stands to reason that you want the same of everyone, in which case, I am willing to grant that you solicit a like respect from your fellow Americans on this board when it comes to other nations. All you need do is provide your posts attesting to this, and I will admit that you truly are fair, otherwise, I can provide link after link where your brethren do in fact attempt to dismiss Canada and Canadians as well as Spain; France and all Arab nations.



Ah, you make a good point, I hadn't thought of it that way. I will make a point to, when I see disreespect of a nation, ask of those people what I have asked of you.


Thanks
--Kitsunegari.



posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KitsunegariAh, you make a good point, I hadn't thought of it that way. I will make a point to, when I see disreespect of a nation, ask of those people what I have asked of you.
And I thank you for that.

I am well pleased to have found a rare occassion where my adversary and I actually hold like conditions, and while we may not agree philosophically, I extend my respect.



posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I extend my respect.


Thank you, as do I.

cheers,
--Kitsunegari


dh

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I have just been reading that the G8 summit isn't going to focus on the African aid crisis and climate control anymore. They are just going to concentrate on the war on terrorism. Do you think these bombings were an inside job in order to keep up the war on terror and so that Bush does not have to send money to Africa and can keep polluting like crazy?


My god, why is this London blast being talked about in the same breath as 9/11? Do people have a collective short memory? Does anyone remember when IRA and Algerian subway and bomb attacks were common in England, France and Spain? This was like a lemonade stand being knocked over compared to 9/11.


It's immense compared to the size of what's been done

It's the jolt against the Motherland
The source of all evil



posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
wrong thread sorry....

[edit on 15-7-2005 by false reality]



posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
Do you think these bombings were an inside job in order to keep up the war on terror and so that Bush does not have to send money to Africa and can keep polluting like crazy?


It is more than that. It's also a tool to further decrease freedom of speech, just like 9/11.


Originally posted by LeftBehind
Look I don't like the Bush administration, but I highly doubt that they organized terror attacks in the UK. If they were going to do it, why so small?


It probably was MI6 that took charge of the bombings, possible with CIA help. As the MI6 budget is not as large as the CIA budget, that could explain the small size. Another explanation is that it was just an excercise for greater attacks to follow.


Originally posted by LeftBehind
I understand that people don't like George Bush, but blaiming every terrorist attack on him is a little far fetched.


Who else did it, then? MI6 and/or CIA involvement is much more likely than Al Qaeda involvement. The attack shows all signs of a black ops action.


Originally posted by 8bitagent
My god, why is this London blast being talked about in the same breath as 9/11?


Because of the complexity of the attack. This attack was a lot more complex than the average car bomb.



posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i dont tink it was as big as 9/11







 
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join