It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bombings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by baaronhaile

ps. bush has no spine.

yea, it's not bush.

the man is a puppet. but who is pulling the strings?

[edit on 7/8/2005 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by baaronhaile

ps. bush has no spine.

Ask Saddam and the Taliban about that. They might say it, but they know better. The 9/11 attacks happened because bin Laden and al-Qaeda thought America had no spine. George W. Bush, for the first time in too long, demonstrated otherwise.

To elaborate on this further, look at the Bush family. They are not weak. George HW Bush was a fighter pilot, and that there takes guts. He had the 'spine' to save Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the rest of the Middle East from Saddam. We have him voted out of office by a dope smoking, draft dodging, whore mongering, pussy. Clinton ignored terror and the entire international threat board. WTC bombing 1993 resulted in a trial. OH scary! We should have bombed the bastards, then held them for trial.

The CIA, FBI, and the entire military was reduced in size substantially. We lost our effectiveness to defend ourselves.

Here comes George W Bush. 9-11 happens. The Taliban are liquidated, Al Qaeda is on the run, Saddam is eating Doritos in prison, Lybia is actually transforming into something that before was impossible, a leader in Africa.

And you can call Blair Bushs puppet all you want, but it isnt so. Blair is a smart guy, and sees the winning team. He just wants to be apart of it, and isnt willing to back down. The rest of the pacifist Europeans can live in thier seclusion and try not to piss of the Muslims by allowing them to immigrate in droves. That is part of the problem in England. Sorry to say it, but if you look Arab in the US, people are going to watch you like a hawk. There are fewer Arab looking people, thus, they are easier to spot. In Europe, better than 15% of the continent is Arab or Muslim. Much harder to watch.

But even England has shown the terrorism will stop eventually. The IRA hasnt made a move against British interests in at least 6 years. They have all but disbanded. The English are tough, and they dont take # from anyone. Either does the US.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
bravado.

motives get alot done.

i like everyone, there is no reason to kill.

do mach speed and you get respect?

this is a spiritual world, not some sim.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween

Prior to this I watched our very shaken prime minister deliver a statement to Canadians, with body language as though he was caught by surprise, either actually unnerved or issuing a statement with a gun to his head.

It is at this present time that I realise and acquiesce that Canada must now exponentially increase its commitment to military development, not for the purpose of complementing our neighbour to the south, but to provide defence against it.

I'm so very sorry. I misread your post. I thought you were British. Now, I understand completely.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Silly boy!

You may refer to your drag queen friends as "silly boy," but in this context you are way off base. To avoid the wrath of the moderators, I will refrain from calling you what you are here on the board. Let us just say, SomewhereinBetween, that if you were to get to within arms length of me, you'd be somewhere in the middle of next week. It's easy to be "cute" on a bulletin board. Perhaps you should learn to assume a position of respect before you go spouting off about the President or other board members.

If the sobriquet fits, sir, I strongly suggest that you seriously consider wearing it...and consider its offering a stern commentary on your choice of rhetoric!

A truely Strong Leader does NOT lead by posturing before the world, as would befit an oafish "Silly Boy". Such a display would be expected of self-centered opportunist whose only considerations for others is their usefullness to his desires and contempt of their superiority.

It is often said that the body reveals what the words attempt to conceal. One shudders to consider the pain, contempt and pettiness your words might conceal, Sir!

To our neighbors to the North, who may be considering us with , perhaps righteous trepidation, and to our cousins in the UK, my sincerest apologies. I fear that many of us in the US have yet to learn that to aid ones neighbor in a time of crisis does not make one, by its virtue, Heroes, deserving of awe and fealty; it is merely the excercise of basic Humanity, by which we may best be remembered, if not preserved.

So few "Americans" remember that Britain, London in particular, is well acquainted with the horrors of war, both open and "terroristic"....those who doubt the latter, may I remind you of three letters: I. R. A.

While our current adminstration was beating the drum of war in anticipation of of our current debacle in Iraq, I well remeber the citizens of London 100,000 strong marching to demand that Peace be given its course, against the urgings of their own PM.

If US influence has in any way lead to the death and injury inflicted upon those innocents, I truly apologize as an individual, who could have done more to prevent my "leaders" from dragging your leaders, and by extention, you, into our mess.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar

If the sobriquet fits, sir, I strongly suggest that you seriously consider wearing it...and consider its offering a stern commentary on your choice of rhetoric!

Did I ask you anything? Apparently, you have taken leave of your senses and are given to projecting your personal fears onto others. If you don't like my posts, there's an ignore button to your left.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpottI don't think I owe you a rebuttal, intelligent or otherwise. You haven't made one coherent remark, yet. You're just a troll. People like you are a dime a dozen. Take a Midol and get some sleep. Tomorrow's a new day.
If you are looking for a fromage to complement that whine: "troll" I highly recommend roquefort, it too is old and stale.

Colour me surprised by the sexist remark now. What other sandbox retort have you got up your sleeve?

Deal with it philpott, the buffoon you have for a president is currently the number 1 killer on this planet, and while you and others were quick to suck up the Al Qaeda wolf cry, and the: this has Al Qaeda written all over it" claptrap, there is nothing that remotely resembles AQ's usual delivery methods, unless of course you think they exclusively can acquire explosives.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BhadhidarTo our neighbors to the North, who may be considering us with , perhaps righteous trepidation, and to our cousins in the UK, my sincerest apologies.
There is no need to apologize, for your neighbours to the North do not in fact hold contempt toward America or Americans as a whole, only to those who inspire bloodlust and the likes of philpott who sees anyone in disagreement with that agenda as the enemy, which would include at least half of his fellow Americans.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
First of all, there is no article or evidence which pre-dates September 11th, 2001 containing the Terrorist organization name Al-Qaeda, they simply ceased to exist! I Dare anyone here to prove me wrong. On that note, on July 4th 2005, Britain made the announcement that they would be withdrawling troops out of Iraq over the next 18 months, but now a few days later, they have all reasons in the world to stay in Iraq. Yes a true matter of convenience for both Tony Blair and George W. Bush I must say.

So far there's more evidence of Israeli activity than Al-Qaeda, yet we immediately follow our conditioning pointing the blame at the phantom organization. A secret organization within Europe I might ad, one whom within minutes of the attacks were quick to break their secretive silence.

Odd huh?...

[edit on 8-7-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Deal with it philpott, the buffoon you have for a president is currently the number 1 killer on this planet, and while you and others were quick to suck up the Al Qaeda wolf cry, and the: this has Al Qaeda written all over it" claptrap, there is nothing that remotely resembles AQ's usual delivery methods, unless of course you think they exclusively can acquire explosives.

Apparently, those who actually study these matters disagree with you. Al-Qaeda's signature was all over these bombings and now they are warning the other nations of the world.

Multiple blasts, maximum bloodshed and global impact -- Thursday's bomb attacks on London's transport network bore the unmistakable stamp of al Qaeda.

Analysts said on Friday only Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network has the organisational ability and ideological zeal to direct such lethal blows in the heart of the "Crusader West" it sees as waging war against Islam.

Al Qaeda's political timing, striking as U.S. President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair gathered at the Group of Eight (G8) summit in Scotland, was typical of their tactics.

"The style is that of al Qaeda -- multiple attacks in different geographical locations to inflict maximum casualties. Only al Qaeda has the ability to carry out successive attacks with such coordination," said Mustafa Alani, a security analyst at the Dubai-based Gulf Research Centre.

"We have no doubt it was al Qaeda, not only because of the planning of the attacks but because of their political timing. Al Qaeda always times its attacks with major political events. This is its strategy," Alani said.

www.alertnet.org...

www.usatoday.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.nzherald.co.nz...

source

[edit on 2005/7/8 by GradyPhilpott]

edited to shorten link

[edit on 8-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The American president is at fault for all the worlds woes, the most powerful man on the planet and the leader of the free world a bufoon, a man unable to think on his own, a fratricidal war mongering maniac.

I beg to differ.

At a time when Islamic fundamentalists worldwide are calling for Jihad against the Western world, we are to bow down , and what ? walk away - pacify and retreat? Perhaps you sir, would cower in the face of trepidation, perhaps your country , your leader would balk at the implications of conflict, perhaps you would like the battle to have been postponed - or not fought entirely. Just allow the militancy of fundamental evil pervade the planet , pervert and distort the young and bring conflict to the generations yet to arrive.

I say to you bluntly that these United States and our freely elected leader will not bow down, nor cower to these evil men. This war was brought to us. We are a nation of peaceful people, we love our families and we love our land. We would rather not be the ones to die in the deserts of the Middle East or anywhere for that matter but we will do what must be done. We will defend our freedom and yours and will take the battle to the enemy rather than wait for them to bring it to our shores , to citoes or our towns.

We have come to the aide of Europe twice and we give more aid worldwide to the rest of the world , than the rest of the world combined. So I suggest to you sir that as we defend the civilized world with the blood of our sons and daughters you show a little respect.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alias Jones
We have come to the aide of Europe twice and we give more aid worldwide to the rest of the world , than the rest of the world combined. So I suggest to you sir that as we defend the civilized world with the blood of our sons and daughters you show a little respect.

Nicely stated, Jones. Many who post here don't care about the truth. Every event, even natural disasters, are of no more value to them than just another opportunity to disparage the US. And yet, they deign to call the President of the United States unintelligent.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There's been too many posts here that have gone off-topic. You know who you are.

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Somewhereinbetween Keep telling the truth.......the Nazis won't listen.
But maybe if enough other people do, we can change a few things.....

Canada, and every other country needs a strong military to thwart the takeover by the American tyrants.....

The next war is America against the world.....and if China is smart she will be on the side of the world like America in WWII

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
When MSNBC pulled away they showed the time in london and it was exactly 9:11, a kind or weird feeling.

Merely a subliminal message to invoke fear in the public. More people watch the news if its something they have a connection to. By connection I mean death of a loved one, or more simply seeing people die.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
First of all, there is no article or evidence which pre-dates September 11th, 2001 containing the Terrorist organization name Al-Qaeda, they simply ceased to exist! I Dare anyone here to prove me wrong.
[edit on 8-7-2005 by syntaxer]

Notice the date on the bottom...

Bin Laden's "al Qaeda" organization functioned both on its own and through other terrorist organizations, including the Al Jihad group based in Egypt, the Islamic Group also known as el Gamaa Islamia led at one time by Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, and a number of other jihad groups in countries such as Sudan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Somalia.

Created: 04 Nov 1998 Updated: 00 Dec 0000

Link

Here's another...

www.meij.or.jp...

One more...

www.usembassy.it...

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Jedi_Master]

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I have just been reading that the G8 summit isn't going to focus on the African aid crisis and climate control anymore. They are just going to concentrate on the war on terrorism. Do you think these bombings were an inside job in order to keep up the war on terror and so that Bush does not have to send money to Africa and can keep polluting like crazy?

Let me ask you something...

The Kyoto protocol placed more of an emphasis on the USA. China which is big time heavy industrial got off..

Why is this fair?

And I would like to add that 'Bush' doesn't do all the polluting..

It's voluntary choices that the people make..

Industry has a part, but so do 265 million people.

And on top of that the world is populated with 4 billion, so tell me why it's all 'bush's ' fault?

I felt they wanted an escape from this African business for a while, looks like they managed to get one. What are some of your viewpoints and ideas? I am just theorizing here so no need to get crazy. We should have known that the whole business about helping Africa and the environment was bull. I do agree that they should talk about the terror issues but putting everything else aside is a shame. We have been concentrating on terrorism for many years now, lets try and focus on other issues as well.

hem, hem... Get away from the 'African business'??
Why would they want to get away from that?

If anybody doesn't want to help Africa it's their own government..

Check to see how many millions (perhaps) billions of dollars are sent there every year, and see how much of it actually gets dispersed to the common folks who need it most like physical treatment, that being food and medical treatment.

OYG

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To all who love the united states... if you study your history you would find that our history begins with the systematic genocide of a spiritually and culturally rich people who were part of the ecological system on this continent... now what is that compared to knocking over a few buildings and killing a few thousand people... more people die in natural disasters... more people die of smoking cigarettes... more people die driving a car... and as for the british well their longer history just means they have a longer list of dirt on them... the reason why african governments are so corrupt now is because of constant infighting between tribes who are now forced to live within borders which were drawn up by greedy slave traders and merchants centuries ago... yes all the aid the world sends to that continent goes into the pockets of the generals that run all those militarist regimes... who then pay arms dealers and and western ex-military "consultants" to wage their wars for them while they spend the rest on goods made for rich westerners... foreign aid really isn't aid it's an investment...and to the people who say it isn't Bushs fault that the US isn't inline with the kyoto protocol should go to to the middle east and hold a sign that says "I help kill muslims" until the person gets shot... just look at what comes off of a detroit assembly line.... GM should have gone out of business a long time ago but hey uncle sams defense contracts keep them healthy... or trash disposal when compared to other coutries... A person might be smart but people are very ignorant, it is the responsibility of the leader of the people to keep that ignorance in check not foster it... Yes global warming is a problem...
The war on terror... The war on drugs... It seems like the only time americans feel proud of themselves is when they are at war... The London Bombings... what bombings theres still thousands dieing in Sudan nobody seems to care about that anymore... all this talk about african aid... and the press conference with Blair and the G8... just seems too good to be true... I am an american and there are many great americans doing great things for humans around the world but some americans are going to fulfill the apocalyptic prophecies of the bible without knowing what they are doing...

Bushies flame me all you want but until a "tehrrrist" shows me his business card and blows me up I really don't care what you say... and even if it does happen... if that eleviates the anger of these so called Jihadists by even a fraction then that was my fate...

[edit on 9-7-2005 by OYG]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Notice the date on the bottom...

usinfo.state.gov... Much like beauty, I say propaganda remains in the eye of the beholder. How can one accept the source when it involves the party who fabricated "Al-Qaida" to begin with?
I kid you not..

According to the Indictment, BIN LADEN and al Qaeda forged alliances with the National Islamic Front in the Sudan and with representatives of the government of Iran, and its associated terrorist group Hezballah, with the goal of working together against their perceived common enemies in the West, particularly the United States.

Interesting huh? We knew more about Al-Qaeda in '98 than we know now!

"In addition, al Qaeda reached an understanding with the Government of Iraq that al Qaeda would not work against that government and that on particular projects, specifically including weapons development, al Qaeda would work cooperatively with the Government of Iraq," the indictment said.

Awesome credibility there. I love how Saddam and Bin Laden's relationship became cosey over Margaritas.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I gave you what you asked for...

Did you look at the second link ?

Your statement was that there was no AlQ mentioned pre 9/11/2001, I proved you wrong...

So own up to it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join