It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know why ATS is down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I wanted to see what ATS had to say about the London stuff today, but every time I went to the main page, there just seems to be problems with the links to the latest threads. If you go to forums though, everything seems ok.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
loading fine fer meh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That's odd....under the places where the following links usually are
ATSNN Headlines TerrorAnalysis Headlines
I received the messages

[CaRP] Connection refused (111)

[CaRP] Can't open remote newsfeed.

[CaRP] Connection refused (111)

[CaRP] Can't open remote newsfeed.

And under the ad that follows the Flight to 911 text box (where the latest post links usually are) I received the following.

Warning: main(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution (is your IPV6 configuration correct? If this error happens all the time, try reconfiguring PHP using --disable-ipv6 option to configure) in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/index.php on line 479

Warning: main(www.abovetopsecret.com...): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/index.php on line 479

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/inc/homeforums1.html' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/index.php on line 479

First time this ever happened.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I to had these problems last night. every thing was running slow and couldnt open pages. but tonight it seems to be doing better.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think all that was happening because of the high traffic due to the London Bombing.

new topics

top topics

join