It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Background sequencing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just tried to check the message.jpg for clues and I think I have found something.
It seems to be thought here that the background just repeats the same text over and over. But I have just discovered that it isn't so. The background indeed has heavy repeats, but there are some sentences that are more frequent than others.
I am currently in the process of finding all repeating elements and thus checking if there are unique sentences, but as this process is very time-consuming and it is really easy to make errors, I would need others to repeat this.
I can not say for sure yet, but it seems like there are some unique sentences there, so the image might hide a message after all.
Sorry, if this idea is already posted (i haven't got the time now to read through all the posts here).

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is the result of my work (that took over 2 hours).
I tried to find repeats at sentence level and underlined all sentences that occurred more than once using different colors and line widths. To save time, I underlined a sentence and then pasted it on all other occurrences of that sentence. Because of my method, the lines aren't placed exactly like they were in the original picture. As you can see, I ran out of distinguishable colors.

Now, the analysis:
Text contains repeating sentences, that seem to be clustered, but there is no exact higher level repeating.
17th line contains a sentence that doesn't occur anywhere else (it is still composed of parts of other sentences).

As I am not that familiar with latin, could someone please translate the 17th line or at least say if it makes any sense (the part that isn't underlined).

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Oh, sorry. I should have read previous posts, this seems to be a dead end and I should have been spending my time on the rpg.

join