It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sea Org: Scientology's Secret Navy!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Why not? :lol

Cool uniforms, swords, boats, secret army, massive worldwide cult... It's my childhood dream!

Well, when you join you should find out what the deal is with the evil alien doctors they are fighting

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That is really the only reason I feel like joining. Not because I agree with their philosophy or anything of the like, I just want to see what's going on the inside of this organization.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Here is a sample of the secret navys actions...

In the Advanced Orgs in Edinburgh and Los Angeles, staff were ordered to wear all-white uniforms, with silver boots, to mimic the Galactic Patrol of seventy-five million years before. According to Hubbard's Flag Order 652, mankind would accept regulation from that group which had last betrayed it. So the Sea Org were to ape the instigators of the OT3 incident. By the same token, all the book covers were revised to show scenes from the supposedly lethal incident.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Its not much of a secret, but it is crazy that this cult has its own navy. And if you read some of the stuff about the Sea Org, youll see that the officers of the Sea Org have some kind of higher rank than regular Scientologists, and thus, if a chapter or church or whatever is out of line, then those officers have the authority to step it.

Oh, Scientology is nuts. They have thier own Intelligence Service and everything. Search for the part where Hubbards wife and other criminals were sent to prison for spying and harrassing federal employees. Not many cults with the nuts to go after the government.

Also, does anyone besides me see how ironic it is that Hubbard was popping pills like candy, but yet, in Scientology, they teach you how bad pills and medication are? I find it humorous, and hippocritical.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Here is a sample of the secret navys actions...

In the Advanced Orgs in Edinburgh and Los Angeles, staff were ordered to wear all-white uniforms, with silver boots, to mimic the Galactic Patrol of seventy-five million years before. According to Hubbard's Flag Order 652, mankind would accept regulation from that group which had last betrayed it. So the Sea Org were to ape the instigators of the OT3 incident. By the same token, all the book covers were revised to show scenes from the supposedly lethal incident.

My God those uniforms... Can the Sea Org possibly make them less gay?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It flows from thread to thread with the same thing being said over and over by the same people.

It may be time to learn something and stop spitting back the same old bull......

It may be time to examine where your information is coming from and do some research into the source of your material.

Constantly spewing the same old crap over and over makes certain members look ill-informed or unknowledgeable to the other people that read these threads, and we see you for what you are.

Bye-Bye

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Must be that time of the month for AnxietyDisorder.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Must be that time of the month for AnxietyDisorder.

And I'm Bleeding Out My Penis........

Is this normal???????????

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think you should call a doctor.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Do you really want to be one of these guys??

My first thought of that pic was of a singing group on the Grand Ole Opry ! lmao

[ --- not of US? - Grand Ole Opry: country music weekly variety TV show; skits, singing, country music star appearances, etc; it's every rock & roll kids' worst nightmare for Saturday night, heh; seems it's been around since the birth of time, lol; there's another of this genre, tho more comical, call "Hee Haw" [ugh] --- ]

Misfit

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Do you think that Hubbard was just trying to set himself up as a real James Bond Villain?

One could argue that these are pics from the newest James Bond flic.

Personally, I think Hubbard's real purpose was to get rich, and see how much he could get away with. Sort of a personal challenge with him to see how much crazy stuff he could make people believe. A sort of modern day P.T. Barnum.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There was an article in the Enfield CT paper - the Journal Enquirer last
week about these guys. (no, I don't have a link, just a clipping). Katie
Holmes has been assigned HANDLERS from this group. Also, this group
doesn't allow it's members to have children. If they get pregnant, or
their wives get pregnant while they are members, they have to have
abortions or leave the group (who actually leaves cults??).

I have no idea if that is true, I'm just repeating what the news clipping
says for your decernment.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well at this moment I am going to email them and see if I can join them. After they warm up to me I'm going to ask questions about the Sea Org.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can actually say that I have seen these guys with my own two eyes.
They used to have supper at the hotel I worked at in Sydney once a month back in the 80's.
I thought they were a flight crew the first time I served them, because we used to often get overnight stays for stranded flight crews from Qantas and British Air staying on a regular basis but they never ate in the resteraunt (they always got room service.)
After the second or third time this group of 12 showed up I asked our manager who they were and she said they were a bit odd...heh..that was an understatement if ever I heard one.
I mean these guys REALLy believe they are learning to protect the earth from an immenent alien attack...I sh*t you not.

At least they don't follow me around prying into every minute aspect of my private life like another looney cult I know....
:-)

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
It flows from thread to thread with the same thing being said over and over by the same people.

It may be time to learn something and stop spitting back the same old bull......

It may be time to examine where your information is coming from and do some research into the source of your material.

Constantly spewing the same old crap over and over makes certain members look ill-informed or unknowledgeable to the other people that read these threads, and we see you for what you are.

Bye-Bye

Where is your research proving that the information and links I have posted are incorrect? You are doing just what you are complaining about! If you claim that the information is not valid then post some evidence to that fact.

Also, the only claim I am making about this "SEA ORG" is that they exist.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Wikpedia has Sea Org in it's page of Scientology.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sea Org is second sub-section.

I didn't bother to read it, just wanted to see if it was there.

Misift

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I was sort of skimming through it a minute ago, interested read

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Using the E-Meter, Scientologists unburden themselves of the Reactive Mind. Once you have successfully accomplished this feat, you are declared "Clear." After becoming a Clear, you now possess a genius IQ, as well as a perfect memory, ideal physical health, and an inability to cause accidents. At which point, you are enticed to progress beyond Clear, into the advanced levels ascribed to Operating Thetans. Hence, the first stage is called OT I, the second OT II, and so on up to OT IX. The spiritual path is called "The Bridge to Total Freedom." At each step of The Bridge, you will accumulate increasingly powerful and extraordinary gifts, including the power to fly, turn invisible, perform astral projection, control matter and energy with only your mind, telepathy, ESP, etc.

And all of this is available for just the low-low price of $380,000. That's the estimated cumulative cost of all the course materials and the many hours of auditing sessions required to reach the spiritual level known as OT IX. But $380k is a small price to pay for invisibility, right?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is incredible and defo an excellent read! I got wind of a South Sea Regiment in Spain working undergound who have made a breakthrough in contacting other beings via crystal technology.

As we are also part quartz crystal and the universe is made of of crystal I muct admit it sounds logical! It's like they have opened up some sort of time gate vortex.

Who are the South Sea Regiment?? Are they these guy's do you think or not?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Using the E-Meter, Scientologists unburden themselves of the Reactive Mind. Once you have successfully accomplished this feat, you are declared "Clear." After becoming a Clear, you now possess a genius IQ, as well as a perfect memory, ideal physical health, and an inability to cause accidents. At which point, you are enticed to progress beyond Clear, into the advanced levels ascribed to Operating Thetans. Hence, the first stage is called OT I, the second OT II, and so on up to OT IX. The spiritual path is called "The Bridge to Total Freedom." At each step of The Bridge, you will accumulate increasingly powerful and extraordinary gifts, including the power to fly, turn invisible, perform astral projection, control matter and energy with only your mind, telepathy, ESP, etc.

And all of this is available for just the low-low price of $380,000. That's the estimated cumulative cost of all the course materials and the many hours of auditing sessions required to reach the spiritual level known as OT IX. But $380k is a small price to pay for invisibility, right?

Well there you go then, it could well tie in with what i just said above! Spooky huh!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join