It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Morton - Beware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sean Morton will be appearing on C2C. Beware for his nonsense. He is a cold reader of events. Nothing he has ever said has came true. I bet you by tommorow there may be threads about "Did you hear what Sean Morton said on C2C?".

Here is what he said on C2C a few times, all of it lies.

" I have called it LIKE IT IS and have the track record to back it up! " -- Sean David Morton

"Sean is a practiced astrologer. He has worked as a psychic and healer in both a public and private capacity. He worked professionally for three highly respected national psychic hotline services." -- Sean David Morton

"I HAVE BEATEN EVERYONE OUT THERE, and I am quite simply THE BEST THERE IS AT WHAT I DO. This is not ego, vanity or an idle boast. It is a verifiable, carved in stone FACT." -- Sean David Morton

"Well, that has been my observation, that you've been correct. That's what I go by." -- Art Bell endorsing Morton's supposed psychic accuracy.

"I have the unfortunate distinction as far as my detractors go of actually putting in print both my Delphi Associates newsletter and stating on the radio a series of of very specific predictions that have been, that have been very specifically accurate..." -- Sean David Morton on Coast To Coast AM.

"I have a success rate of well over 90%." -- Sean David Morton

Lies.

His Predictions

Don't believe sqwat what this guy spews.

Is he going to say that he predicted the London bombings? YOU BETTER BELIEVE HE WILL! He's going to start of with one of his vague prediction he made in the past and narrow it down. Again, profiteering of the demise of others.

More Information (MUST READ) - The Morton Files

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
is he the guy that appears on ufo programs, with dark hair.

i know what you mean though about not trusting him. alot on that radio show are like that though, i think art bell has said many times that the info on the show is mostly false, but he always said you decide what is real and false. i myself would take all the info on c2c with a pinch of salt, like i said before there are plenty of people on that show that claim stuff like you said above, but hey they have to make money somehow.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
is he the guy that appears on ufo programs, with dark hair.

i know what you mean though about not trusting him. alot on that radio show are like that though, i think art bell has said many times that the info on the show is mostly false, but he always said you decide what is real and false. i myself would take all the info on c2c with a pinch of salt, like i said before there are plenty of people on that show that claim stuff like you said above, but hey they have to make money somehow.

It's all about the money with these people. I'm suprised and angry mob of people didn't rush him by now. Also, funny how Art Bell would say that the stuff on his show is false. I don't think he said that publicly, with him it's all about money, here is a simple formula to explain this;

UFOS + Crackpot Consperacies + Witch Craft + Fake Science = $$$$$

"Ratings equal money, I should know." -- Art Bell

'nuff said, any questions?... no?... okay lets move on.

[edit on 7/7/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
don't quote me, off his actually words, but i remember him saying something to that effect. i remember to bloody right. but lots of people that went on that show, that changed there minds about him and do not think he is really doing it to bring info out, but he is there to blur the truth. i cannot remember some names now.

also one final point, his style changed over the last few years since he had the lawsuit with gunderson or something, after he came back he was never the same, i find alot of people saying that. but c2c seems to become more and more popular everyday. i suppose it is ok if you only take what is on the show with a pinch of salt, remember the best way to put out disinfo is to have some truth inside it, to make the listener believe.

i just think art and george know exactly what they are doing.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Morton is especially smart and has already predicted things on his last CtoC show appearance which happened.

He's, in my opinion, a no nosense man that of all at least Ufologists, I respect.

Dallas

Edited possibly incorrect comments out. (dallas)

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Dallas]

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Also, funny how Art Bell would say that the stuff on his show is false. I don't think he said that publicly,

i meant he said most of what is on his show is false, but you have to decide for yourselve

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I like Art Bell. He got me interested in the world of the paranormal and UFOs more than I already was. It's a great show (was before Noory took over) and a nice change of pace from the usual political crap you hear on the radio. It's...unique.

But they do tend to keep having guests on that are obviously hacks. I mean, how many more times can the predictions of Sean David Morton or Ed Dames end up being completely wrong before C2C stops having them on.

Here's a site that lists the prediction track record of the various "seers". Pay close attention to Morton's section. I think I could make better predictions by guessing!

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Andy you made some good and wise comments on not to take the stuff on C2C too seriously, the point is that people are not as wise as you and I. They take the stuff on that show quite literally. Let's keep this thread about Sean Morton, if you want to discuss Art Bell further here is an open thread for that, you comments were greatly appreciated.

Art Bell On Gov't Black Ops Payroll?

Flinx your right about it being better than that political stuff *shudders*. The thing about George Noory is that he calls BS. That is not good radio. We want to here the crazy guest talk his head off about stuff that no one really cares about and watch him make a fool of himself. Great site too, excellent find! He has a pretty bad track record, you can see evidently.

Dallas, what predictions came true? Were they vague, the narrowed down after the fact?

[edit on 7/7/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
people have got to remember that what exactly is pyshic ability that they claim. and also what are there motives for saying the things they do, like why do they want to say they see this or that.

remember there are also things like mind control going on with the public, so these people might not really know where the info is coming from

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know this will certainly seem silly, but I can't remember. But Morton did and they did happen but other things here got me a bit flustered. When he's next on CtoC with George, either you'll here for yourself or I will (unless I recall sooner), bring his right on preditions here - sorry. The Man's for real.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

I know this will certainly seem silly, but I can't remember. But Morton did and they did happen but other things here got me a bit flustered. When he's next on CtoC with George, either you'll here for yourself or I will (unless I recall sooner), bring his right on preditions here - sorry. The Man's for real.

Dallas

i respect youre opinion but i do not know whether he is for real or not.
i would have a few questions for him, like are all the things he claims about the future given to him while he is in some sort of mood or trance, or is it something he came up with while in a normal state. see these are things these people never tell you or anyone else.
it all comes down to what psychic ability is and is it being messed around with in some way, from forces on the outside etc..
there is just no way anyone can tell where this info comes from. if it is true psychic ability than it is not you that has given the information, but something out side you, but there is the problem, what is that thing and where does that info come from.

like i said the his record of predictions should also show what state he was in at the time, whether he thinks he is always psychic. see this is info we don't hear about, and then people go around believing everything he says, but they do not relise that he may not be psychic all the time etc..

these are questions i cannot answer, only he can answer

[edit on 7-7-2005 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here is the prediction we have been waiting for, he said this, no doubt. This may be the peak prediction of his airtime tonight.

"The draft will not start in the US until there is a terrorist attack before July/August" -- Sean Morton

Sounds right on target, or does it? He dosen't metion where, apparently is worded like it will happen in the States. Two months is a long time for stuff to happen. Appearently a specially selected time slot for the G8/Live8 time slot. It's common sense that something may happen at this time. This thread tells all - Bad Feeling for G8 & Live8. We knew something may happen, and we are not clarvoiant. The draft also needs to happen in order to complete his prediction. This is starting to be more appearant through out the years, and might possibly happen. Cold Reading is what it is, nothing else. He has a ~4% success rate.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
see what i mean, he could just come up with that as it might sound logical to him. but whether he was in some psychic trance or whatever when he got that info, i do not know. you see we all can look at situations and make good guesses etc... on various subjects. but that does not make him psychic. yep that does not prove anything, but you see with people like that the public think that everything he says is given to him in some trance or whatever, which is really impossible as no one can be in some form of trance all day as we have to live there lives.

you see this is a problem that people like him have, maybe he is exploiting the publics lack of knowledge to do with the paranormal.

just remember that everything he says cannot be from psychic ability, alot of what he says will be from him just analysing a situation and giving what he thinks is a good guess.

that is not to say he may sometimes be psychic, i do not know anything about him.

but it is like all these people they will use peoples ignorance against them, and that is how he makes money etc... good for him

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here is a little about Sean Morton, recently he decided to sue ufowatchdog.com, he failed. Here is a slight discription of him I found (following is not my material);

From ufowatchdog.com;

Self-proclaimed "World's Foremost UFO Researcher," tells tall tales in a single bound. Actually tried to sue UFOWATCHDOG.COM for libel and failed because he couldn't prove any of his claims. Alleges to have degrees from universities that don't exist, endorses UFO hoaxes. Has lied about his association with top Hollywood names such as Gene Roddenberry and FX wizard Stan Winston. Went so far as to lie about ghost-writing a best selling book for his mother. Charged $99.00 for Area 51 "tours" and employed drama skills to convince people that airplanes and stars were UFOs. Other unsubstantiated/false claims: He's an initiated Tibetan Monk, a psychic used by law enforcement, discovered viewpoints to Area 51 and claims to have brought national media attention to the base. Claims to be "one of America's greatest psychics" and to have 90% prediction accuracy - not even close. Claims to have "studied prophecy, astral travel, planetary healing...tantric meditation with the Black Hat Monks in Tibet." Many wish Morton would move to another astral plane. Beware of so-called prophets charging for faith and visions of the future, especially at the expense of murder victims. SEE: Delphi Associates and UFOWATCHDOG.COM's extensive investigation under The Morton Files. Claims that UFOWATCHDOG.COM never used the truth as a defense in court - uh, yeah, that's why Morton was ordered to pay $16,000.00 to UFOWATCHDOG.COM's attorney...this is a no-brainer folks...

[end of article]

Fraud and nothing else. This guy is really in for the money! He sues a small website for it, in the end he is forced to pay of $16,000.00! Bet he didn't see that one coming. He profiteers of the expense of murder victims, which I find senseless, but everybody does it.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
On 7 April 2017 Morton was found guilty of one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States, two counts of filing false claims against the United States, and 26 counts of passing false or fictitious financial instruments. Sentencing 21 June.

new topics

top topics

join