It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true leader..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You will agree, i have been very anti-blair in this section, but today, he has shown himself to be a true leader. He has dealt with this very well and even returned to london, he has shown qualities that i have never seen him shown. A true leader.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I agree infinite, it's just a bloody aweful series of events for him to have to 'step up to the mark' but I too think there is no question, he did.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
In all fairness, he is doing what any true leader would do.

Did any of you see the U.S.'s fearless leeedar's remarks today?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
i think the whole government handled it well to be honest, Charles Clarke has done a great job too

hats off to them

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Personally, Ken Livingstone's speech was the best. Said with feeling and straight to the point. What Tony Blair has done is nothing special, his speeches have been rather forgettable, he has done nothing outstanding.

I admire TB as a PM, but he has not done anything extraordinary regarding recent events.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect anything less of him, he did what he should have done and I can't find fault with that.

George Galloway on the other hand makes me sick

[edit on 11-7-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The only time Tony Blair will have to show "true leadership" is if somebody says "would it have happend if we had invaded Iraq" a fair question given that the website that claimed responsibility gave Iraq and Afganistan as the reason.
I would love to be a leader and win points denouncing terrorism all day. I could do it so well. I mean everybody would agree with you, every time you did it!!! How great is that?
I might swear and draw to attention to my words that way. Think how much true leadership that would be. But Tony (bless the son of the devil) is too "nice" to say something like that.
And its just as well because if publicly anybody said anything with words like that to him it might just stick.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

The only time Tony Blair will have to show "true leadership" is if somebody says "would it have happend if we had invaded Iraq" a fair question given that the website that claimed responsibility gave Iraq and Afganistan as the reason.

- Are you claiming that this 'brand' of 'terrorism' only started after Afghanistan and Iraq?
I don't think so.

I would love to be a leader and win points denouncing terrorism all day. I could do it so well. I mean everybody would agree with you, every time you did it!!! How great is that?

- ......and what would you have them say, nothing?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Their pretty little displays of affection and "grief" at this point, are just plain sad. They've run out of petrol. Their games are obvious to all but the most dim. Where do they go? Into their neverland of excuses and obfuscations.

new topics

top topics

join