It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was Behind London Explosions?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
There's about as much chance of it being France as it is being Peru.

Sindera Luminosa generally select American targets.

The French generally send frogmen.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
maybe it was Tony Blair so that we would forget about the Millenium Dome for a little longer.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The millenium dome, damm, i had forgot about that disasterous thing already. Cross that one out!
Things should start unfolding from tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
These are the REAL culprits behind these bombings remember the (Illuminati's) motto "Order out of Chaos"" I'll even show you books that show that IS thier motto, the reason I explain that is I want you to consintrate on the last words of Chief of Police. www.thetruthseeker.co.uk... heres some other "follow up links www.thetruthseeker.co.uk... www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 7-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Official line being put out here by 'sources' is that it's 1/2 home grown terrorists. Whether it's valid or just 'spin' I'm not sure. No-one's saying Islamic yet but just a matter of time I think.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
No-one's saying Islamic yet but just a matter of time I think.

It was already said ...........

Originally posted by skippytjc
Lets see how todays terror attacks on London by Islamic extremists speed this law up....

Thread: Other Current Events » Koran illegal in the UK? It will be soon….

And on the second page of this thread, a poster states ........."As of now, the British government is not holding anyone responsible at the moment. They are hinting to the fact that it is a work of Islamic terrorists."

I swear, any more the Crypts & Bloods could rape a city to pieces, and it be blamed on Islamic terrorists in hours.

Misfit

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I swear when I come here I feel as though I am coming in from the cold. The other boards (not here) inhabited by sheep that I sometime visit are buying the terrorists bit hook line and sinker. Whatever the tv journalists spit out they buy, its pathetic. They don't think for one second beyond what they are told.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Gooses.....

I agree with you 'Totally' there.....

and you just want to 'scream' at them,,,,,but whats the point they jus don't 'get' it.......

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Follow the money and power and you'll find who done it!! www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Cui Bono? Who stands to gain from this attack?

At this moment the UK were going to pull out more guys from Iraq, then this happens, coincidence? The same time the G8 meeting happens, it is like someone wants to sway the decisions made by G8.

And of course I think it is more than a coincidence that

7/7/2005 (2 + 0 + 0 + 5 = 7)

Supposedly these bombings started at 8:46 AM ? (In London or maybe US)

8:46 was the same time Flight 11 hit the North Tower on 9/11.

I can't believe anyone actually buys that Al-Qaeda use the Internet, and that they have claimed responsibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The French were behind the USGP fiasco--Michelin, you know. On another forum it's GW's fault. This is my favorite delusional post of the day:

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Interesting. Over the last couple of hours I have been engaged in a conversation with others about the events of today where we postulated that the crux of this G8 will now veer from the Kyoto protocol and the African aid to Bush's favourite topic; the war on his terror. Then I read the post of this thread.

[...]

But last, and most definitely not least, when Blair stood in front of the other G8 members and made his speach, Bush stood behind him to his right in a position that sent chills up my spine. The man stood with legs apart, hands in a semi-fist position, head back, face clenched, face stern, his eyes darting left and right as if he were pondering of the audience: what do they know?

Prior to this I watched our very shaken prime minister deliver a statement to Canadians, with body language as though he was caught by surprise, either actually unnerved or issuing a statement with a gun to his head.

It is at this present time that I realise and acquiesce that Canada must now exponentially increase its commitment to military development, not for the purpose of complementing our neighbour to the south, but to provide defence against it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think as soon as we find out who did it, they should be executed without trial. I know people will think this is wrong, but it will show we will not tolerate terrorism in our country. We English have got to start sticking up for ourselves or this kind of thing will keep happening because we look like a soft touch.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Ashton
I think as soon as we find out who did it, they should be executed without trial.

You should be careful what you wish for my friend. You could find yourself on the receiving end of a trial-less prosecution...but of course that could never ever happen, could it?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Ashton
I think as soon as we find out who did it, they should be executed without trial.

Err without a trial how will you know who did it? That is the whole point of a trial - to find out who did it. It is also the whole point of a democracy and as soon as you start getting rid of democratic rights then the terrorists will start acheiving their aim of taking us all back to the Dark Ages.

I was about half a mile from one of the explosions and had friends and colleagues who just missed being involved - so I was pretty shaken by the whole day. As I set off to walk home I started seething with anger about what had been perpatrated by these evil scumbags - and you know what? I started hoping with all my heart that they weren't suicide bombers. I really want them to be alive so we can catch them and bring the full weight of a democratic judiciary to bear on them. I don't want a "glorious" death for them - I want them to be humiliated at trial and then spend the rest of their lives rotting in some stinking jail considering what evil they have committed. But it has to be a fair trial, and if we can't convict those who are arrested, then so be it - we have to show the world that no matter what happens we will keep our core values sacred.

I tell you what - I'm sitting in my office in the 5th Floor of my office at St Bartholomew's (in The City) and all I can hear are sirens and helicopters. It really is quite strange.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The rumour is..

its a home grown sleeper cell. Al Qaeda has many cells, which have different names, thats how they remain hidden in countries, etc. Whats more worrying, is that there is a sleeper cell in the london area, meaning they can attack again if they like....which is why the intelligence agencies are worried about more attacks.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think it's a lone (or pair of) Tipton Taliban. Seems he/they died in their last bomb(s) explosion on the bus, police here seem very quiet about future attacks, maybe they know the bomber's dead? Hope so.

BTW No to summary executions - if we descend to that level what are we fighting for?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I find it interesting that letter in the first porton attacks britain for partaking in assisting Zion.

That of course leads us to beleive that the bomber is against Zion.
And, in a conspiracy forum, that leads me to believe that is was Zion as possibility.

Seret Al Qaeda? Pleeze. Never heard of em. Home grown? Sure.
Check my post on the gas deal. Israel is hot.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
I find it interesting that letter in the first porton attacks britain for partaking in assisting Zion.

That of course leads us to beleive that the bomber is against Zion.
And, in a conspiracy forum, that leads me to believe that is was Zion as possibility.

Your logic is flawless. Flawlessly insane that is.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am tempted to believe that they're not your typical middle eastern, "blow yourself up and get your free ticket to heaven" muslim.....

they're more western, used timing devices.

that's more the style of the Chechens.

maybe Bin Laden's group has done the impossible, united all these little groups into something with a little cohesion and coordination, and this is their "new" terrorist group?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Zionist are always blamed for terrorist attacks on the west. There is no logic behind Israel attacking the UK.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join