It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was Behind London Explosions?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
was france behind the bombings in london today after they were a bit pissed off at london getting the games

the french secret service have blown up greenpeace before so could they also be behind this
?

*title edit*

[edit on 7-7-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I thought about saying this but I though I would get ravaged for poor taste. I salute your bravery!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
yes i had some second thoughs after posting it but it is possible!

jra

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta
was france behind the bombings in london today after they were a bit pissed off at london getting the games

Are you serious? That has to be one of the silliest things i've heard. To set off bombs in another country, because they got the Olympic games would have to be the most childish thing ever. Plus it was only announced that London would have the games just within the last 24 hours or so. I don't know if one could set up some bombings that quickly.

I also thought I read somewhere that Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility, so there you go.

link   
Don't any of you find it odd that Rudy G. was in London at the time of the explosions, in fact within 300 feet of the first one that went off? Look it up. Does AlQuaida Stand for CIA?

link   
Currently an Islamic group calling themselves "The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe" is claiming responsibility, but let's not rule anyone out yet.

Islamic group claims London attack
CAIRO, Egypt - A group calling itself “The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe” posted a claim of responsibility for Thursday’s blasts in London, saying they were in retaliation for Britain’s involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I'm not sure if you can blame France. This attack was planned in advance and the announcement that London won the Olympic bid only came in yesterday.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Although I remain standing on the proverbial fence of whether Al-Qaeda exists or not, I do however feel these key issues remain fishy;

Why would an organization who self-title themselves "secretive," claim responsibility for the London bombings with in minutes following the attacks? Doesn't anyone else find this ironic? Not very secretive if you ask me.

Why do present Terrorist organizations bare titles with the English language? The Muhadjeen rebels fighting off the Soviets during the 80's were not self-titled "Taliban fighters for a better Afghanistan" right? What purpose does associating themselves as the "enemy" have by baring the name Al-Qaeda? Does bringing awareness to your barbaric operation help achieve the objective? I thought coward terrorists attempt to remain incognito?

If you want me to speculate who's behind the bombings? It could be 3 possibilities that i will rank from most likely to least likely.

- Islamic Terrorists
- NWO/Bilderbergs
- Anarchist Anti-Globalists

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'd bet good money on Al Qaueda, London is following the Madrid model pretty closely. One of the things I've been hearing about AQ is that post-Afghanistan, they seem to have decentralized and set up a franchise model. IE: any Sunni jihadi can get their own cell together (the franchise), hang up an Al Quaeda sign, and get down to the business of slaughtering commuters and office workers and the like.

I suspect the London investigation will reveal something like this.
An "Al Quaeda" cell operating independently, without much involvement from any centralized command.

As far as France being behind it -

The French have not shown themselves to be big on blowing up subway stations in the past.
I don't see why they'd start now.

[edit on 7/7/05 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Home grown islamic terrorists with the support of Al Qaeda, thats who's behind it

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It has all the classic signs of an Al-Qaeda, and yes a group linked to them has claimed responsability but these groups claim responsability for all sorts of things. yes it was only 24 hours ago but i doubt it is that hard to get a couple of kilos if c4 over the channel from france, when u think about the resources of a government.

RAB

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not sure who carried it out, all I know is I've been recalled again.

RAB

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Don't any of you find it odd that Rudy G. was in London at the time of the explosions, in fact within 300 feet of the first one that went off? Look it up. Does AlQuaida Stand for CIA?

Are you referring to the AlCIAda?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The French didn't do this.

It must be al Qaeda.

[edit on 7/7/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't know, it just happened earlier today, and any evidence is sketchy to say the least. I am going to wait to hear more, and get more evidence before guessing who is behind it.
I severely doubt it was France though.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
wow this has really got a quick response.

just for the record i DON'T really beleive it was the french i just though it has to be a possibility?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Anyone thinking inside job (ie Tony Blair and co.)?

A possible effort to push through manditory ID cards?

7/7/2005, 2+0+0+5 =7
so 777
just thought I'd throw that out there.

from
Chapter 11 - Internal Controls
of The Illuminati Formula Used to Create
an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

The super user called god is given the code 777 which means super user. However, the permission of 666 gives the user the power to everything the 777 permission gives, except that the 777 permission allows the god the master programmer to execute not executable programs.

*puts on tin foil hat*

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Any Islamic terrorist group can commit terrorist actions in the name or the sake of al Qaeda, rather than just a spin-off cell of al Qaeda doing jihad stuff for Osama.

The London bombing attacks were well coordinated and well planned, it is interesting to note how the MI-5 (the British homeland intelligence service) didn't see that coming since they're responsible for counter-terrorism measures and have prevented past terrorist activities. I'm sure heads will roll for MI-5 once Blair get the whole investigations settled and people looking for someone to blame for the oversight.

By the way, the CIA did not create al Qaeda. It's a myth. The Pakistani ISI and the Saudi intelligence created the mujahedeen groups in the 1980s that eventually became al Qaeda in 1991 or after under Osama's leadership and connections via the Muslim Brotherhood (Osama's 2nd in command was one of the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt) and other Islamic-linked groups.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well, as I said on the main topic in ATSNN, according to Hannity&Co, IE Fox News, Iran did it and they need to be nuked.

I couldn't believe it, CNN, MSNBC, then switch to Fox and all I hear is
"IRAN DID IT!!! NUKE EM ALL!!!!! EAT THEIR BABIES!!!!!"

SO I am now back on CNN.

Also, what about the IRA or whatever they are called. The Irish terror group, or scottish, IDK, I heard of them before attacking stuff in England before, I think. Could have been Ireland.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Deny all ignorance..... I don't think it's the French.... that's ummm... way overboard.... i am not so sure about Al Queda whoever they are.... it's most likely :
1. The CIA- Instruments of the Dubaya run U.S Governemt- `` Message to Tony Blair- Keep your Head on the right Track... let's fight this bogus war of terror, not poverty...... Remebr folks we were beginning to start a global war on poverty then 9-11 happened, and everything all resources shifted to Terror fighting..

2, The Mossad- The Art of making War---- Why is that the Isreali secret service always have a 3rd eye for seeing and predicting Terror attacks, and no one has not the CIA, the MI-6, the NSA, The KGB whatever... why? it seems strange, and definately the Mossad, is not a superior intelligence service, if so, Terror attacks in Isreal will be a thing of the past....

3. Anarchist--- What is the real AIM of these people? Further comments....

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We may be getting the cart before the horse here. I Googled "IRA bombings in England" and got almost 40,000 referals. But if it is politically more advantageous to blame a Muslim movement, guess what will happen.

France? Please.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by intrepid]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join