It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any accurate info on London?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Were any psychics correct about the London bombings recently?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Other than seeing a I have a bad feeling about G8 summit thread, I haven't seen anything that came close to predicting that this would happen. It's common sense really. the UK is the US strongest ally, and they were going to get tagged for it eventually.

TPL

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Anyone could have predicted that the bombing would take place, as the government and police said, it was only a matter of time. As far as any precise 'they'll be 3 bombs on tube trains and one on a bus' predictions i haven't seen anything remotely close.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Has any other big event like this ever been accurately predicted?

I'm pretty sure the answer is no....so....no one accurately predicting this comes as absolutely no surprise.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Has any other big event like this ever been accurately predicted?

I'm pretty sure the answer is no....so....no one accurately predicting this comes as absolutely no surprise.

I totally agree. I have never heard of someone making an accurate, detailed prediction and have it come true. If the prediction is determined to have been acurate, then I would be willing to bet that the prediction was so vague that it is no surpise. The old 'something bad will happen next month' type of thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Were any psychics correct about the London bombings recently?

no, i have not heard of anyone claiming a 'Hit'

but, in mild support of the seers, psychis et al
the small, unnoticed cell, calling itself the secret organization of A-Q in Europe

The 'SOAQE' is a newcomer, a spur-of-the-moment guerilla operation,
probably initiated for only this particular mission with an intention of
immediately breaking up, after the assaults.
this covert cell just might have been a 1 or 2 week enterprise
and the still alive members are going on to form their own bands/cells

(( which could be the 'stepping stone' needed to evolve into the
"Sword & Crescent" campaign, 1st disclosed on 2 May 2002 ))

i'm not saying that the ~50 fatalities & ~700 injuries
didn't rise to a level for a psychic warning or alert...
i'm saying that the London Attack is most likely the
initial stage of something like a meteor shower event

you may think it's a cop-out, but the timelines are always in flux,
and insights can be colored with individual worldview based mis-interpetations...

PS: like my error of pointing to KansasCity instead of OklahomaCity
and either 1992, 1995, 2001 as the probable building bombing occurrance.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There has been one good hit IMHO. Prdicted it weeks before. And also this 2 weeks ago, in connection to todays attack,

Premonition that England -- London, I think -- a bomb threat, time frame now to end of July at most, but I feel it more toward end of June. Two hot spots -- an area near the Prime Minister office, wherever that is, and also somewhere just outside the airport not in the airport itself, but perhaps at a gate or just outside of that. Yes, I know. London has bomb threats all the time. Yes. It's what I'm picking up, though. Youngish caucasion guys, early 20's, skinhead looking types, terrorist type activity but not sure what it relates to, kind of think it's Al Qaida, but it's caucasion guys. I think they are not from England and are German, or another part of Europe like that. They are carrying the parts in briefcase or leather type bags that have handles, and they are wearing overcoats that are dressier than they normally wear

forum.prophecies.us...

12 pages but worth going throu

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
this prediction was posted Tue Jun 14, 2005

long before any of the attacks

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
1. Any psychic could see that it would be Arab terrorists not skinheads who would be the most likely ones to do something like this (at least according to past evidence).
2. What about this airport thing, or the gates of the airport. Vandals are always trying to damage gates but nothing happend at heathrow as far as i know.
3. Shame his article lacked the word "suicide". Now if Mr Mystic Meg had mentioned suicide bombing two weeks before the attacks, and not got the skin colour wrong, and not mention the airport (although a section was evacuated probably because of people like him) then there is a chane i might be more sympathetic to his claims.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yes it's not 100% accurate, but he said a terrorist attack for july london.

also a few moments after the attack he predicted,

I'm picking up that the group isn't through yet. I'm picking up a danger to the hospital area, that one of the group could walk into the hospital area and set off another one, as in suicide bomber.

Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:40 am USA time.

this happened. And he also predicted more attacks in the coming few weeks.

There was a search in the hospitable a few hours later reported, and he said suicide bomber, at that stage it wasnt widely thought to be suicide bombers. This only came too light days later.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by globalwarrior]

top topics

join