It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read the part by the ? face...(messages about time)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
Angela, you seem to have a very unique gift. Do you know if anyone else in your family has this gift?

4 women on my moms side do that I know of for sure, but I don't know if they did 'this' in particular - me included would be 5. No one would ever talk about it. I got my mom to talk a bit about it when things got a little strange at the house, but she seems to think it's some evil thing or something - that the bible says it's not allowed. So it's been shunned pretty much.
Of the 4, my mom, me and my grandmother had a connection of sorts. Even if we were in differnt states we knew if one was every emotional or was thinking about us or going to call ect. My great grand mother I didn't get to spend much time with but she was wise in some different way - I remember that much about her. The other passed on when I was just a baby, maybe 5 months old or so.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Angela, we haven't heard anything from ya in a couple of days. Have you had any new messages? I must admit you have gotten my attention with your posts lately.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing Angela. I'm wondering if you have noticed any patterns in the frequency of these communications?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Angela, we haven't heard anything from ya in a couple of days. Have you had any new messages? I must admit you have gotten my attention with your posts lately.

***What a great compliment, thank you. I have been posting quite a bit actualy, just doing it PM instead of over the board. I have been learning alot this last few days.
Anything in particular you'd like a comment on?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing Angela. I'm wondering if you have noticed any patterns in the frequency of these communications?

Well, long ago they were very random and less frequent than dreams or smells or other 'just knowing' kind of things. But for the last year or so they started being daily to many times a day. They are with me all the time now - several of them. I pretty much have them here with me, have access to them nonstop.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Good to hear from you Angela. This is going to seem like a silly question but I'm curious from a neurological point of view. If you drink or take something else that would slow the firing of synapses, are they still with you? Also can you share what you've learned in the last few days?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What do they say happens when you die? I mean the actual instance, the moment. also what takes place afterwards?

Oh and ImAlreadyPsycho, I did ask for clarity and I didn't get it. It's not as if I instantly turned nasty, if I ask a straight question I expect a straight reply. I'm a no b*ll# kind of person.

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by John Nada]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Good to hear from you Angela. This is going to seem like a silly question but I'm curious from a neurological point of view. If you drink or take something else that would slow the firing of synapses, are they still with you? Also can you share what you've learned in the last few days?

Not a silly question at all actualy. Being a psych major myself I've done the drunk experiments. LOL - that's what happens when I drink alone. LOL
But seriously, They are different and seperate from me, so the effects I feel do do effect them. They have actualy reprimanded me on my judgement on several occations. They can actualy be quite sobering (and with a high tollorance like mine - that stinks!) Hmm...now ther is a new thought, one I'll ask about after I finish this thought...
My tollorance to alcohol and medications of any kind (even Rx ect) is unbeilivably high. I can drink enough taquillia and 151 to knock out the entire room of people and till SEEM to others as if I'm not drunk. I can certainly tell after many, MANY strong drinks ---- ok, after many many long hours drinking hard liquor fast ---- that my inhabitions have waverd a bit and I am bound to do things I normaly wouldn't do - but to look at or talk to me - to watch me you would not know I'd been drinking unless you knew me very well. I wonder if there is some "extra" control here?
Now let me ask and see what they have to say.
I've been doing alot of gabbing with Maque the last several days, I'll see what she thinks about this.

Maque: No, nothing to do with one another. And like you said, we don't feel your and others effects iether.

What I've learned in the last few days. Wow - a big question. I'm not even sure I can answer really. I guess I have gotten more bits and pieces, things are starting to come together better for me now. I was very suprised to find that ghosts, entities, spirits ect - they are all different. I thought each was a name for the same basic thing - a dead person. And an even bigger suprise to me, not all are even dead people! Now that just knocks me off my feet!

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
What do they say happens when you die? I mean the actual instance, the moment. also what takes place afterwards?

Let me just let Maque answer that.

Maque: At the moment you and your body dissemble, that is it for your body and your time here in your world as you know it. At that moment you are no longer a person as you are now. You become as I am. I am a pre and post person if you will. (she laughed - she made a joke) I am still my old personality as you see, but end of body means end of still, end of strong, end of all feeling you have now. Can I tell you something all of you wonder? I expect no one to say no. (she laughed again) Can you see your refection in a pond? What you see in the pond is the part that becomes 'no more'. All the rest is still here friends. I am very open, so much more free now. After death of the body, no one is limited to the physical. Have stars and planets limits you can pose? No. I have no limit to my being.

(I tell her that I think he wants to know where you go or what you feel or see.)

To feel is no more. To see is an explosion of 'all is clear at once'. To go?

(I tell her alot of people think once you die you go to heaven or hell. I ask if there is another or other places to go instead. Where do you go after death)

Angela, you know these things already. For you I will answer once again. Heaven and hell are places of God. All places are of Him. There is more, yes. Where you will go Sir, is a choice you must make. All have choice, none are incapable of choosing.

(I ask can she see all that I can see)

Yes, I can see all that you see and more Angela. I can see a past and a present. I can see a moment from now. I can see the opening and closing of the minds of the readers. I can see the good and the bad as clearly as you can see a man or a woman. Can I stop?
I believe there are those with different experiences as well - some see to be angry or confused or hatefull.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm baffled here. I replied to your 'What happens when you die' question the same day I replied to the one above....It's gone!
I hope you read it. I just happend to come to re-read it myself and found that it wasn't here.
I'm hoping I copy paisted it to another place in my computer. If so I U2U a copy - maybe it got deleted for some reason? I don't think it was graphic or religious...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Time, if this comment is relative or helpful is I see as thus:

It is a circle. Draw a circle on a peice of paper after asking anyone if they understand or comprehend eternity. They always smile a puzzled smile. It doesn't matter where you put the pen to paper,
for any point you choose as a start will be its end. So, eternity must end where it began. Unless one subscribes to linear time which I see as a horrifying prospect. It just goes on into Void. I see this as impossible in that every action taken is effected causally by every other action. The only thjing that is linear is a segment or line defined by two points. Time is only our perception of the flow of energy in an incremental fashion. This is because we die. We mark along energy flow in synch with our life. everyone's timeline eventually reaches zero. The universe to have pre-existed us, must post-exist us. It does end (the universe) when you die it ends for you as it began for you with birth.
Some of us believe that our death only reinitiates our birth although the cause and effect principle means it can vary with every succesive life you live as you. The capstone on the pyramid I feel marks a moment in time bookmarked for us born after it to maybe avoid pre-birthing it. It being our calender year 0. Christ
to me is symbolic,(Beside my passion for a man who regardless of belief dies to show all how much he loves people and God)moment
of closure to time before and those before to time after. The loop is perfect for one anomaly or flaw: 3.14. Seems simple enough, but that no. is infinite space compressed to a circle with that tiny abyss scrunched into a line's thickness. Two universes in opposite or mirrored states (You here moveLEFT, you there move RIGHT).
Since light travels in a wave spiral it can never touch. That is the skin that separates the two universei. There it is white void with dark shining stars. Your eyes emit dark to see the blinding white.
It is oroboros. Sanity is spared with death. For that 3.14 is actually: 3.14...............................................................inside it.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
I'm baffled here. I replied to your 'What happens when you die' question the same day I replied to the one above....It's gone!
I hope you read it. I just happend to come to re-read it myself and found that it wasn't here.
I'm hoping I copy paisted it to another place in my computer. If so I U2U a copy - maybe it got deleted for some reason? I don't think it was graphic or religious...

Well I'll be damned! It's back.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
That is quite a mouthfull. I don't think I can answer intelligently. I do believe time has no begining and no end. Eternal. I think many see eternal as begining but not ending.
It's funny how we alway put the universe in wth time in a discussion.
I think the laws of the conservation of energy say that the univers is indeed finite. I wonder - can something be ever expanding? As if to increase the infinate?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hi Angela,

I'm just now reading your response about drinks. Drunk experiments...i love it! I should've been a psych major. Reprimanding you for behavior...? That could get a little personal don't you think? What if they don't like your partner?

And wow...you've communicated in this fashion with persons that are alive? Can you put this into context for me?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A follow-up question if I may. Regarding John Nada's comment and your discussion with Maque about the physical. I've always felt that life is a continual cycle of thoughts-actions-feelings. But if you have no physical being...how can you act? Is the only expression that of a mental expression? Maque can't pour you another drink can he/she?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm just now reading your response about drinks. Drunk experiments...i love it! I should've been a psych major. Reprimanding you for behavior...? That could get a little personal don't you think? What if they don't like your partner?

And wow...you've communicated in this fashion with persons that are alive? Can you put this into context for me?

***Lol - the drunk experiments were on my own time. LOL! As far as these 'Friends' getting personal, there is nothing they don't know. It is them, actualy, whom I hold my most personal and private conversations. They comment on everything - EVERYTHING. LOL!
I supose I shouldn't admit to such a treason...but it is nice to be able to peek into your parteners mind

As far as communicating in this fashoin with live persons? I don't think I put anything in there about that - I could be wrong as I can't see it right now. The only communications I have other than the traditional methods aren't much really.
There were a few times it all but blew me away though. I have on a very few occasions I actualy HEARD, like the person actualy spoke the words. I mean I thought they actualy had and was suprised when everyone else acted as if nothing had been said. And knowing something unspoken. I just can't believe that everyone couldn't do that if they just paid a little attention to the person. And knowing when someone is needing me or thinking of me or calling for me...I think that is basic gut level instinkt that just isn't called upon or needed now days anymore.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   

A follow-up question if I may. Regarding John Nada's comment and your discussion with Maque about the physical. I've always felt that life is a continual cycle of thoughts-actions-feelings.

***I also believe this to be true.

But if you have no physical being...how can you act? Is the only expression that of a mental expression? Maque can't pour you another drink can he/she?

***The act is just not physical. (now they can 'use' or 'barrow' me physicaly with great effort on my part...but this isn't the norm of course. So much more happens in the mind and soul than with the body.
And can she pour me a drink? No, she has no physical body to do it with. But with her energy (her being, or what ever it is), she can give me the desire to do so myself. She can plant the idea in the mind of the person I am with - there are numberous things she can do to bring the end resulting action into an actual event.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
" No, she has no physical body to do it with. But with her energy (her being, or what ever it is), she can give me the desire to do so myself. She can plant the idea in the mind of the person I am with - there are numberous things she can do to bring the end resulting action into an actual event."

I had never thought of it like that. Are you ever afraid of being influenced by someone who would mean you harm or use your body as a vessel for their own desires? Couldn't you be hijacked?

"I supose I shouldn't admit to such a treason...but it is nice to be able to peek into your parteners mind"

that is so unfair...though i'd probably do the same ..
"And knowing when someone is needing me or thinking of me or calling for me...I think that is basic gut level instinkt that just isn't called upon or needed now days anymore."

I agree wholeheartedly.

"I was very suprised to find that ghosts, entities, spirits ect - they are all different. I thought each was a name for the same basic thing - a dead person. And an even bigger suprise to me, not all are even dead people! Now that just knocks me off my feet!"

This is the quote I was hoping you could put into context for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
>I had never thought of it like that. Are you ever afraid of being influenced by someone who would mean you harm or use your body as a vessel for their own desires? Couldn't you be hijacked?

***It's happened once and I am pretty confident it won't happen again. I have many to watch over me. I am warned to close myself off when danger is near. There have been times something/some one else just happens but it is easy to detect. It would be like talking to a friend and suddenly someone else starts talking - you know the difference of course.
I'm a bit older and wiser now - I don't go palling around with just anyone wanting to chat. LOL

"I supose I shouldn't admit to such a treason...but it is nice to be able to peek into your parteners mind"

that is so unfair...though i'd probably do the same ..

***I know. But how can you help it?! Tell ya one thing - it puts a stop to that whole jealousy thing. LOL!!! Yu are never jealous again - flattered or down right pi$$ed maybe, but never jealous. (Ooops, was that girl talk on the board?!?! )

"I was very suprised to find that ghosts, entities, spirits ect - they are all different. I thought each was a name for the same basic thing - a dead person. And an even bigger suprise to me, not all are even dead people! Now that just knocks me off my feet!"

This is the quote I was hoping you could put into context for me.

...Well, hmmm...let me go look for something right quick. I typed something out years back when I was just begining to try to figure out exactly what it was I was doing and who with..
(The spelling and such are terrible, but I leave them as is for a purpose)
Here is a few things from way back when.

-------------------these questions were e-mailed to me:
> Do these entities have earthly names (like steve) or do they have other names

...It seems like for the most part they call themselves a name, but if you ask the name they had when living it was different. I believe they just pick a new name. There have been times I was asked to name them also.

> also wondering as entities are not male or female?

...no, they are not male or female after death. But ghosts identify with male or female. Entities identify with male or female also, but they choose as opposed to identifying with a live body. (I just asked her - this is gabbies info)

> Oh, and a previous question I had asked many posts back:
> Why must the spirits be called out (by name?) and WHO told them that they
> need permission to stay, and WHY do they need permission?

....Now they generaly come on their own. But Gabby said "if you want one in particular, they have to know, right?" As far needing permission....Gabby's reply - " because they belong to u. not all belong to someone. only some are lucky to have someone who cares. in ghostland if you not belong to someone you are alone most of the time. If you belong to someone you never alone. steve alone now. I'm glad, I missed you angela. please not let him back? go to him say no! stay out! ok? good, you make me happy.

...gabby says...no light here angela, we need no light silly. There is a heaven. we can go if we desire to. they choose not to go because they want to be alive.

----------------------------------Just all the stuff I could find from thier 'mouths' if you will.

-I am a spirit in a land of ghosts. From a ghost to a spirit there is a difference.

-I was a man in earth plane. In death what happens is this. The body dies and we, the spirits, leave the body. If we want to we can stop (heaven/hell). If we want to we can choose to stay here, where I am now. On this plane I am called Hansle because I choose that name for you Angela. If I am with another person I would choose a different name (smile). Here we know each other by our spirits, by the deeds of our past life. I am known as a good/bad one (laughs) because I was into trouble in earth. I am good because I had a good heart and I have good intentions here. No one is perfect, not even Angela. I'm open to ideas on talk.

-(this is interesting...) I�m Ned and I�m a ghost that was a man. From a man to a ghost to the real ghost I am now.

-AH HA! I found it !
Here's what I was looking for....

Hansle:

Spirits : All are spirits

Ghosts:
-Someone who dies, a ghost is their spirit. (alive=soul, dead=spirit)
-Harmless and almost always good/bad at same time. Can become attached to people or things.
-(all of the below are considered ghosts -except entities- because they were all at one time alive and bodied (live people)

Entities:
-Never alive in a body, always just a spirit.
-Powerful in that they can cause a rukus. Likes to be mischievious, likes to scar people and other spirits. Has the ability to mess with lighs and radios, can make noise and touch a person and person can feel the touch. They can be mean and open or close things to bother people.

Masters:
-Powerful and knowledgeable ghosts.
-Can be good or bad. They are on a different plain than ghosts are. They can harm with intentional negative thoughts ect. Can show themselves if they desire.

Guides:
-A ghost with an attachment to a person / cares about and helps that person though out life.
-A bit of power and a marval to their person. Knows things and can show themselves in dreams and thoughts. They are good and do no harm.

Floaters:
-Can't be attatched to anyone or anything. Very weak / no control over self.
-They only drif and are aware, nothing more.

-There are both good and bad spirits, the bad ones people call demonds. A demon should never be welcomed into your home or self.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"***It's happened once and I am pretty confident it won't happen again. I have many to watch over me. I am warned to close myself off when danger is near. There have been times something/some one else just happens but it is easy to detect. It would be like talking to a friend and suddenly someone else starts talking - you know the difference of course.
I'm a bit older and wiser now - I don't go palling around with just anyone wanting to chat. LOL "

LOL..I can only begin to imagine the folks you've met. Sounds like your friends really care about you. Is there anyone in particular thats been with you since you've realized your ability?

***I know. But how can you help it?! Tell ya one thing - it puts a stop to that whole jealousy thing. LOL!!! Yu are never jealous again - flattered or down right pi$$ed maybe, but never jealous. (Ooops, was that girl talk on the board?!?! )

You probably can't help it. its probably instinct. And this opens up a whole can of worms ... but for the decency of the board and your privacy, i'll refrain.

RE: Male and Female identity.

Do more females communicate with than males?

RE Ghosts, Entities, Masters, Guides, Floaters...

Very interesting categorization. I would take it that you have met most of these types and have several guides? If so, could you pass one my way?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join