Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Please read the part by the ? face...(messages about time)

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thought I'd type out my morning "gab session" as I call them. I didn't ask anything specific.

BMPD: End of time not near. All of stuff to happen is just begining. Can't people see love and war are still active? End is near when no war and no love are going to be on land of yours. Pass the salt will no longer be said because no person will have the luxury of salt. Have your cake and eat it too? No. Cake will be a thing of long ago past. Before past is presant again there will be no more.

(I'll ask about that last line. Past will become presant again? Has past already become presant at one time?)

No, only people there of now and then are of any consequence. They are the only past / presant of the ages.

(I ask if this means we are the only 'peoples' that 'will be'. (meaning entire mankind of this planet - no more "creations" after us.)

No, always new babies, but no more to be created world. Dome of the world is not a dome but an on going non ending thing that you not aware of but is the end of the world.

(I ask about the 'dome')

It is not a physical thing. It is future of all. It is not a thing to be into or above. It is all and none, end and begining in one.

(I ask if it is a consiousness)

Yes

(I ask if he means what we call God)

Yes, has no end no begining. It is all past, present, future.

(I ask if he or the others (spiritual beings/non-physical/now dead people) can tap into or see within the dome - see into the past/present/future.)

Yes and no. I and we are different Angela. You are different from others and can do different things as I am different and can do other things. I am in dome yes, some in presant past, some in past, some in future, some not in dome and not in present yet. My Angela is not in dome yet (smiled). Being in future is only time, not an ability.

Kelly: BMPD told you true stuff Angela. I'm done.

Cani: I'm about to tell you some great news. Rabbi and prests are not wrong. There is more than just people and you land in world. I'm here and the only beliefe I had was of people and land I saw. I was wrong or Angela and I would not be talking. I'm in a new place to all you people in your land. This place is one you can not see but it is here. Just as you are there, I am here.

(I asked about the 'parallel world - time warp' thing)

No. Only one world people are active in. Only one world people live in.

(I asked "only one world AND only one time?")

No. Time never stops and old time is still there.
(HU?)

(I asked to learn about old time and what happens, if it is still on going (active) or just memories in the mind of the living)

Still going on of course. In past time there is no end to actions or rections. Have you stopped being 2 because you turned 3? No. You stayed 2 and also 3. I am not trying to be smart Angela, I am trying to explain.

(LOL - more on a personal note, I seem to be healthier - LOL)

Enough to chew on for now. Any thoughts on this?




posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sorry I don't understand this post. Who are these people having the conversation? Who are you?

The writing ain't to great either, I can't follow it. Kind of sounds interesting though.



posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry.
I thought I'd type out what ever I picked up on this morning as I was having my coffee. I was feeling relaxed and open and wanted to share what eve I got.

The writers were (crap, I can't see the origonal post), I think BPMD and Cani and Kelly had something to say.
I didn't ask anything to start with, just let them pick the topic and they did so with the board members here in thought. I supose that would mean that they chose to say something about a topic those here would be interested in.

The first line no doubt was me. After that, when I started I start with the name of whoever is giving me the words. I believe BPMD was first, so -

BPMD: then his words I typed in...if there were questions I asked or comments from me along the way (I put my words in parinthesis). I supose it is confusing when you don't realise there are different ones coming through. I try to remember to put their names in, but sometimes you can tell by the wording or the way they talk or attitude.



posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The writers were (crap, I can't see the origonal post), I think BPMD and Cani and Kelly had something to say.


Could you please have the original writers tell us some information about themselves? Who are they?

Are these people that you have known or do they communicate with you from within but you have never met them?

I think John Nada was asking for some basic information, I'm also confused. Are you psychic and were channeling these people, or were these people over your house and decided to post under your username? Or something else? I apologize for my ignorance, I'm trying to understand!



posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The writers were (crap, I can't see the origonal post), I think BPMD and Cani and Kelly had something to say.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please have the original writers tell us some information about themselves? Who are they?

***Sure, I'll ask and post at the bottom of this reply.

Are these people that you have known or do they communicate with you from within but you have never met them?

***I've never communicated with anyone I've personaly known I don't believe.

I think John Nada was asking for some basic information, I'm also confused. Are you psychic and were channeling these people, or were these people over your house and decided to post under your username? Or something else? I apologize for my ignorance, I'm trying to understand!

***I'm sorry, I know I always skirt answering certain questions strait on. I really don't know how it works and I don't think I'm psychic or anything like that. I don't know much about channeling so I can't say for sure, but the little I've read on it sounds pretty close (all be it far fetched sometimes). My joining this board was actualy for that very reason - to come to some idea as to what exactly you would call this. I was born this way and until recently never thought about how or why or even what it was. I'll post on Kelly, Cani and BPMD in a following post (sometimes I loose connection when doing this)



posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Are you CHANNELING this stuff?? Is it folks on the other side talking through you? OOOPS sorry you already answered that. My bad.


[Edited on 8-18-2003 by groingrinder]



posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
BPMD
Man of your world and doctor of my time. I only come in calling and to give messages from others. I don't stay Angela. About Kelly now? (I say yes, thanks)

Kelly:
I am honestly suprised anyone other than Angela would want to know me (happiness). Angela I am not sure what to say.
(I asked how long ago she was alive and how she died and why she chose to stay here and not go on/pass over.)
1890 or 1890's.
I was not done right from the begining. I had my belly hurting alot. My belly was not good, so at times I would have no food stay in it. Back in the days I lived there were not doctors like yours Angela. He did nothing to help, only gave me a drink of happy juice. I had too much no food, so I died. I gave my food to my child alot when no one was around. I stayed in my room alot. Always someone looking in on me, always someone trying to make me drink something. I was not hungry Angela, I was not thirsty at all. I told them on so many occations, no, stop, please. But they and the doctor insisted I have the bothersome drinks. (I asked if the drinks were medicine or just water or milk or something.) It was from the doctor and it made me hurt. Only if I drank would they go run off. I mastered drinking nasty stuff and slept endlessly. I must have left my world in sleep. I do not remember coming here.
I am then in this place you find me. All of my children and family have passed through. I do not pass through Angela, because I am in my glory here. I have no hurt or feelings here. I can exist in a mind such as yours or be only a moment in time, but I am here and I will stay.

Cani:
Why do that man ask me questions? I am not having to answer him Angela.
(I tell her she does not have to answer and will explain why he asked.)
Ok. For you Angela, I will kindly say a few words.
I am a lady, I am NOT (said strongly) your slave, and I am not going to be told what to do or say by any man dead or alive. Is that good enough Angela?



posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Quote:
Are you CHANNELING this stuff?? Is it folks on the other side talking through you? OOOPS sorry you already answered that. My bad.

Can you tell me what exactly channeling is? I don't use tools (cards or mirrors or boards ect). I don't go into some strange trance or anything, and I don't light candles or hold seiances(sp) or have people around me to do it. I've seen people on tv tell people from the audiance about the dead relatives that are suposedly comming to them with messages --- I guess thats kind of close to what goes on, but it sure seems alot easier for them if it's real.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
hmmmmm and what is this about?
What does all this mean?
doesn't sound like anything to me.......and it is confusing because what are they talking about?
And what for?
Sorry, but this sounds like hmmmmmmmmm.......

What is ''please read the part by the ? face....(messages about time) .........what does this mean?
Can any conclusion be drawn from this?
I'm sorry, but I dont get it!



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Thought I'd type out my morning "gab session" as I call them. I didn't ask anything specific.

BMPD: End of time not near. All of stuff to happen is just begining. Can't people see love and war are still active? End is near when no war and no love are going to be on land of yours. Pass the salt will no longer be said because no person will have the luxury of salt. Have your cake and eat it too? No. Cake will be a thing of long ago past. Before past is presant again there will be no more.

(I'll ask about that last line. Past will become presant again? Has past already become presant at one time?)

No, only people there of now and then are of any consequence. They are the only past / presant of the ages.

(I ask if this means we are the only 'peoples' that 'will be'. (meaning entire mankind of this planet - no more "creations" after us.)

No, always new babies, but no more to be created world. Dome of the world is not a dome but an on going non ending thing that you not aware of but is the end of the world.

(I ask about the 'dome')

It is not a physical thing. It is future of all. It is not a thing to be into or above. It is all and none, end and begining in one.

(I ask if it is a consiousness)

Yes

(I ask if he means what we call God)

Yes, has no end no begining. It is all past, present, future.

(I ask if he or the others (spiritual beings/non-physical/now dead people) can tap into or see within the dome - see into the past/present/future.)

Yes and no. I and we are different Angela. You are different from others and can do different things as I am different and can do other things. I am in dome yes, some in presant past, some in past, some in future, some not in dome and not in present yet. My Angela is not in dome yet (smiled). Being in future is only time, not an ability.

Kelly: BMPD told you true stuff Angela. I'm done.

Cani: I'm about to tell you some great news. Rabbi and prests are not wrong. There is more than just people and you land in world. I'm here and the only beliefe I had was of people and land I saw. I was wrong or Angela and I would not be talking. I'm in a new place to all you people in your land. This place is one you can not see but it is here. Just as you are there, I am here.

(I asked about the 'parallel world - time warp' thing)

No. Only one world people are active in. Only one world people live in.

(I asked "only one world AND only one time?")

No. Time never stops and old time is still there.
(HU?)

(I asked to learn about old time and what happens, if it is still on going (active) or just memories in the mind of the living)

Still going on of course. In past time there is no end to actions or rections. Have you stopped being 2 because you turned 3? No. You stayed 2 and also 3. I am not trying to be smart Angela, I am trying to explain.

(LOL - more on a personal note, I seem to be healthier - LOL)

Enough to chew on for now. Any thoughts on this?


Are those the voices in your head again?



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
AngelaLadyS,

That's a great avatar you have. It looks like you put some time and effort into making it. Is the picture really you?



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

AngelaLadyS,

That's a great avatar you have. It looks like you put some time and effort into making it. Is the picture really you?


Yes, that's me (part of me anyway). I like to see the eyes of who I'm talking to. (The eye's are the widow to the soul my mother always said). It took all of 30 seconds and MGI photo suit, a very easy program to use. I just cut a small piece from a photo of myself and typed in words around it.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
helen670 wrote: What is ''please read the part by the ? face....(messages about time) .........what does this mean?
Can any conclusion be drawn from this?
I'm sorry, but I dont get it!


"Time never stops and old time is still there."
This was the line written by the face. There's nothing to 'get'.
I find these little tidbits interesting, and if I understand enough to ask the right questions, alot can come from it. So I put it out to anyone reading - what thoughts do you have on "old time not stopping". It was already said that there is no parallel life or something of that nature, like some time warp thing where you are doing what you just did 30 seconds ago in some other universe like many believe.
Another hint found in this that I've been trying to use as a guideline....something about 'when you turn 3 you do not stop being 2, but that you are also 3.' Can't remember the wording, but something to that effect.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You are still making absolutely no sense, and you have basically not bothered answering anyone's question. You are starting to p**s me off, I don't know whether you're intentionally holding back but it seems that way, stop wasting my f**king time.

I might come back when you actually start making sense. Although I doubt it as already I think you're a f**king hack.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
You are still making absolutely no sense, and you have basically not bothered answering anyone's question. You are starting to p**s me off, I don't know whether you're intentionally holding back but it seems that way, stop wasting my f**king time.

I might come back when you actually start making sense. Although I doubt it as already I think you're a f**king hack.


Ok - not a problem John. I can't answer all the questions because I don't know the answers. You want me to say something totaly obsurd like "I talk to ghosts?" and then have someone like you slam me for that? Not happening, but I have no other answer. So, to keep from offending you or anyone else here - my mouth is shut on the subject. I'll MP you this message to insure you get it.
My intentions were not mallisous.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well I've also U2U'd you this.

I'm sorry if I came across rude and I certainly don't want you to feel that you cannot discuss the subject, but I can't stand it when people keep their cards close to their chests. At least if you said "it's kind of like talking to dead people but don't lump me in with those TV people or psychics, as it's not like that" then at least I would've known what the hell you were talking about. All I was asking for was clarity on what you were talking about, and you were not willing to give it so why should I listen? If you just make it so I could at least understand what the hell your post was about I would love to hear what you got to say, honestly.

So accept my apologies and I hope that you can be honest and open and we can discuss what your ability is. Is that fair enough?



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Asking for clarity and calling someone an fn hack are two completely different things. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Yes, that's me (part of me anyway). I like to see the eyes of who I'm talking to. (The eye's are the widow to the soul my mother always said). It took all of 30 seconds and MGI photo suit, a very easy program to use. I just cut a small piece from a photo of myself and typed in words around it.


It would make a great looking business card, if you ever decided you needed one.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the support IAAPsycho, and for the compliment on my pic as well MCroft.

And John, no appology needed, you are right, I was purposely letting out only what I felt I had to to get feedback without looking rediculas.
It is for some reason an embarrising thing. I'm very proud (within myself) and can't imagine going though life without it, I feel honored - but talking to others about it....you just never know if they think your a flat out lier or a nut to believe it.

To come clean. (I'll stick to this communication thing here.) That's what I call it, communication. I can't say talking because I don't see any lips move and I don't use my ears to hear it with. Only resently have I been able to pick up (only now and again) what I would discribe to be kind of a watery reflection type image of whomever is speaking to me or an image that seems to be given to me by one of them. I still wonder if I actualy saw those things or just wished to. I can often smell them or feel them, and can always (I don't like to say 'hear them', but don't know what else to call it. I just know what they are saying.)
Generaly it is when I call to them, but there are times they come to me as well. There are a few that stay with me all the time and I believe they somehow 'go between' the ones that I call to - I'm not sure, maybe they go gt them for me? (I know, it sounds silly)

That's really all I can say - I don't know what it's called, why it happens or if this is the same thing that happens to others. Someone mentioned channeling. I did read a little on it and thought maybe that was it, but then I bought a few books on the subject with detailed examples of what these infamous people do when they channel - nothing even close.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Angela, you seem to have a very unique gift. Do you know if anyone else in your family has this gift?





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join