It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Mossad Know But Kept Quiet About London Attacks ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Once again, the Isreali embassy recieved information before a terrorist attack and passed it to their embassy saving the life of their diplomat..

If Scotland yard knew what was to happen with enough time to warn the diplomat, who warned Sccotland Yard ??
The mossad?

And if scotland yard knew and informed the emassy why wer´nt more precautions taken on the metro , why only inform the ISREALI embassy.
What was so important that they knew that the Isreali diplomat must cancel his meeting?.

What coincidence that one of the bombs exploded below where the diplomat was to have his meeting?

Is yet again the shadow of the Mossad is upon a terrorist act.
why do they guard their information so jealously and not share it??

Why - because every terrorist act commited by radical islamsts draws more political outcry against the arab middle east nations, strenghtening Isreals political stance against the hard line political terrorists and justifying its occupation of Palestinian territory.

One of the suspected pilots of the 9/11 attack who claims hes ALIVE and well, told his father who lives in Cairo, "if you want to know where i am ask MOSSAD"...

Why ask mossad?..Beacuse theyre gaurding him?...does he work for mossad ?, and if he does, does it implicate mossad with the 9/11 attacks?.

A terrorist attack on the British mainland would be used by the Isrealis as an exscuse for their anti terrorist actions and anti-arab feeling would run sky high in England, leading to Isreali sympathy from the British governmnet (as if it isnt sympathec now).

My question is - if the Isreali secret services knew in advance of an attack on the British mainland by a radical middle east terrorist group, why wasnt MI5 told.....or were they informed and they attack was allowed to happen to provoke a change in political sympathies and provoke further military actions?

[edit on 7-7-2005 by andy1972]

[edit on 7-7-2005 by andy1972]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Show me a link to where you found this info.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Mossad probably just had enough information to get their "spidey senses" tingling. They probably didn't have enough evidence to point fingers at anyone. Would the British have believed them if they said "We're not sure, but there might be an attack today. You better shut down all subways and the bus system to check for bombs"? It's highly unlikely.

Look at the Malaysian government's response to the tsunami warnings they received from US scientist. Malaysia was afraid that an announcement would unnecessarily hurt tourism and held the information in hopes that it was another false alarm.

The real conspiracy here is that people will try to turn what looks like Arab aggression into an attack on the Jewish people. They knew so they must be evil, right? I'm always amazed at how fingers get pointed at the Jews when they are no-where near the crime scene. When in doubt, blame the Jews.

You also might want to actually read the story you are talking about more closely. The British are the ones that tipped off the Israeli to stay in his hotel

Ex-Israeli PM Netanyahu scheduled for talks at site of London blast
"The finance minister was forced to stay in the hotel where he is staying, at the request of British security services"

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

JERUSALEM — Israel was not warned about possible terror attacks in London before a series of blasts ripped through the city, Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom (search) said Thursday.
Fox News

I'm amazed just how fast people will leap to conclusions based on un-named (AP) sources - hasn't that tack proven itself unreliable enough lately?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The right hand man of Mr Nethenyahu confirmed that at the request of Scotland Yard he cancelled his meeting.
I acknowledge my earlier mistake and that Scotland Yard informed the embassy and have changed my thread accordingly.

But the fact remains that the attacks benefit nobody but Isreal as they have caused minimum death and destruction which would have been the terrorists aim, and the question remains as to why Scotland Yard informed the Isreali embassy.

Why the Isreali embassy..?

Why was part of the tube system closed without warning or reason at 7.am?

What did they know in advance..

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Where did you get Mossad from?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Dont you find it strange that the ISREALI embassy is warned...and that one of the bombs was placed under where the meeting was to be...if there is an Isreali connection there has to be a mossad involvement.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Only you find it strange because you hate Jews.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
In the applied case, "if" is a mighty big conclusion to jump to, is it not?
You have yet to prove an Israel "connection," and as such, a MOSSAD connection.

If you are so insistant to want to know 'why" the Isreali Embassy was notified, how about cease with the speculation and simply call the British authorities or Scotland Yard and ask them why they notified the Israeli Embassy minutes prior to the incident. Apparently, the British authorities had forewarning of/that 'something' was going to happen, but also apparently, like with 911, no one could pin down exactly when and where.

Objectivity must be a fore-gone-conclusion these days, eh? :shk:

seekerof

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Andy, you have every right to post your views. And I would certainly not want to let this discussion get into some sort of name-calling urinary olympiad.

But I have every right to place on permanent ignore anyone whom I consider a disgusting neonazi loser posting outright lies on ATS to plug his rather pathetic views on the world.

Not that I'm mentioning any names, Andy.

Not me.

Not at all.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
``

imho, the mossad (/Israeli intell.)
most likely only knew as much as the British intell,
as the mossad was probably asked to evaluate the warnings
which the British were given,

As in Jihad rule/Law, the victim must be given a warning before a
Holy Jihad is executed against them.

I suspect that the UK got it lost in bureaucratic quagmire,
and today's events happened

If you notice, Luxemberg and Denmark, just this morning,
were given warnings to remove troops/personnel from Iraq.
...from the alledged perps ?secret al-Qaida in Europe?...

lets see if anyone follows this meme-threat-warning,
or if the western governing bodies just rationalize it away
and all us joe-sixpacks are told to forget-about-it...& we do

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
The real conspiracy here is that people will try to turn what looks like Arab aggression into an attack on the Jewish people.

Do notice the use of generalized labelling. Excellent tactic.

It's not the Jewish people. It's the Mossad.

It's not Arab aggression. It's Islamic Fundamentalism.

and to add additional clarity to my point

It's not the American people. It's the CIA.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well said shadohasnosource, but the general concept of this thread is that somehow the Mossad is using this to further their cause. What would that cause be? As indicated in the first post, the Mossad wants to make sure the world has a bad view of the Islamic fundamentalist. Aren't they (Islamic fundamentalist) doing a good enough job of tarnishing their image themselves? Why does Mossad have to be heaped into the pile of the bad guys? I don't see how anyone could prove this point based on the evidence given.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The AFP story says the British government asked Netanyahu to stay at his hotel, and there's no timeframe in the article. Where is this conspiracy coming from?

"The finance minister was forced to stay in the hotel where he is staying, at the request of British security services," he added.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The timeframe is "minutes" prior to the explosions.
(See my post in the above link for the specifics to the article and timeframe I produced.)
As such, I am not seeing any connection or cover-up or conspiracy....at all, but hey, of course, the typical return reply will be that I am simply "blind."

seekerof

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Well said shadohasnosource, but the general concept of this thread is that somehow the Mossad is using this to further their cause. What would that cause be? As indicated in the first post, the Mossad wants to make sure the world has a bad view of the Islamic fundamentalist. Aren't they (Islamic fundamentalist) doing a good enough job of tarnishing their image themselves? Why does Mossad have to be heaped into the pile of the bad guys? I don't see how anyone could prove this point based on the evidence given.

I see your point. There is no way to prove it. I just didn't think it had anything to do with race, per se.

Let's say someone says something bad about the CIA. And I say something like "You hate white people!". It's basically a non sequitur that takes away from the point.

Back to the main point... The Mossad could carry out false flag operations as could any intelligence agency. There have been Mossad agents caught in the act in both Australia and Egypt. So there is a precedence for keeping a close eye on the Mossad.

EDIT: Didn't mean to insinuate that you said "You hate jews". Just noticed the jump from Mossad to Jewish people, in your post.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Don't forget Andy's post is typical of people who can't imagine that Arabs would commit such a tragedy and instead want to push it onto the scapegoat of Israel.

Personally I would trash this thread, but maybe if we leave it here readers will see Andy for the individual described by Off_The_Street above. Such baseless accusations just say more about his sick mentality than actual truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's really unbelievable, going to several blogs, how people aren't blaming the terrorists who committed these acts (some are even claiming they're not terrorists, they're murders and should be delt with as such. Maybe Karl Rove's comments weren't so off base...) on London, but blaming the US, Israel, Bush, Blair and the like. Some are even going so far as to blame the victims of the attack because some of them may have voted for Blair.

Let's call a spade a spade. This was an attack designed to create terror, and was perpetuated by the scum of the Earth. No policy deserves a retaliation against innocent citizens, including children and your supporters. None. This is the individuals who planned this attack's fault, and the individuals who performed this attack's fault.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What would be the point of the Israeli intelligence agency knowing, but not stopping this one?

This attack will do nothing positive for the War on Terror. The British public already being fed up with it already, this attack will only further prove to them that the fight is worthless. Negative political feedback is the only possible outcome of this.

This IMO, is simply blowback from the War on Terrorism. You lie your way into war, or even go to war without lying, and chances are you will be attacked. There doesn't have to be anything conspiratorial about this. Mostly because I don't see how this can be spun into something that can be worked to the advantage of Israel or its allies.

This attack also eradicates any notion that the War on Terrorism is an effective means of trapping terrorists in the Middle East. The last scrap of hope pro-war advocates had with their idea that terrorists would simply stay and attack coalition forces away from western countries has now slipped away from them.

The only possible conspiratorial notion I could see out of this is the British government using the attack to further enslave their populace. The public won't fight back immediately from yet more security measures, but they will be outraged and potentially riotous if another war is started over it.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
This IMO, is simply blowback from the War on Terrorism. You lie your way into war, or even go to war without lying, and chances are you will be attacked. There doesn't have to be anything conspiratorial about this.

Except we were attacked, several times, before the War on Terrorism even began. How can that be explained away? These tactics are not new, but the excuses for them are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join