It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo believs that 9\11 and the london serial bomb blasts awere done by the shadow govt for NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneverything
They reported shooting a terrorist only to retract the statement.
There was training this morning for a terrorist attack in London.
Tube stations shut down prior to blasts.
Surveillance absolutely everywhere in London.

A step closer to NWO, the laws now will be more draconian than ever before, bye bye freedoms.

You got anything to back these up? I have heard about someone being shot, but it seems to be just a rumour at the minute.
Also, syntaxer, good post, you make some good points there. I am going to need to get some facts before commiting myself to any theory, but i am very suspicious of this.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I believe cuz it is impossible for such a large operation to go unnoticed by intelligence agencies.It is a distraction for the implementation of NWO.

Also it is intresting to note that the tube was shut down an hour before the blasts(according to a user post in the TA alert thread) and if there are not sufficient cctv material i am calling it conspiracy.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 7-7-2005 by warthog911]

people are fighting for their lives AS WE POST. this is disgusting.

I am calling you sick. Get help.

This thread has convinced me I don't belong here, thanks for that, I won't waste any more time here.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

This thread has convinced me I don't belong here, thanks for that, I won't waste any more time here.

Whether people are fighting for their lives following Islamic terrorists attacks, or Elite global capitalists on a mission to enslaving mankind, you should NOT have refered to an ATS member as being "sick" for expressing themselves on topic. I would classify that as pure ignorance and hateful by your part. If you failed to take notice at the overly descriptive title of this thread, blaintly deciding to participate anyways, then go ahead and quit ATS for good the forum can do without the member attacks.

I believe it was your comments that are way out of line.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

WEll excuse me but have you even bothered to see these links
www.terroranalysis.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...
prisonplanet.com...

please if you dont like my views then dont reply to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Problem: Levels of support for WOT falling in U.S. and U.K., Downing Street Memo and more and more people talking bringing light to the lies that resulted in the Iraq invasion, calls for impeachment of the president...., more and more questions about 9/11 being an inside job.

Reaction: Coordinated "terrorist" attack on the city of London, one day after London gets the Olympics and during G8 summit of world leaders including Bush and Blair in Scotland.

Solution: Get people back on board, support for WOT and "homeland" security (terror alert for U.S. train system raised to orange already), plant seeds for next invasion - Iran.

With more and more people highly doubting or beginning to doubt the motives of their leaders for going to war...the numbers of people being killed vs. the money being made by Halliburton (among others), this whole ruse has been self-destructing a little more everyday if you know what I mean. It just wouldn't make sense at this point for Al-Qaeda to attack.

But this, unfortunately will have the desired result I should think as there are still far too many of the dumbed down patriots out there.

Scary times ahead...

I don't know about you, but every time I see Bush on t.v., or even open his yap I cringe and want to hurl. I find myself yelling at the t.v. in disgust. "These people and their ideology of hate..." Grrrrrrr..

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

I don't know about you, but every time I see Bush on t.v., or even open his yap I cringe and want to hurl. I find myself yelling at the t.v. in disgust. "These people and their ideology of hate..." Grrrrrrr..

dont worry this is all going according to our creators plan.The revalations is being fulfilled everyday and in the end the anti christ\satan would be defeated

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

dont worry this is all going according to our creators plan.The revalations is being fulfilled everyday and in the end the anti christ\satan would be defeated

We can only hope.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Text White The person being shot by the police was only a rumor and it was denied. If there was a NWO conspiracy would those behind it not have the power to tell the police not to shoot them?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sorry to piss on your thread, but everything which has been said here has been proven to be hoaxs surrounding the attack.

No offence guys, show some respect, there are members here from the UK, like myself, who have had friends in the area, i have a dear friend who lives 5 minutes from the attack. Some members might have lost family and friends, show some respect.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I consider the so-called "secret organization" a bust when you boast responsibility only minutes after conducting the attacks.

The Secret Group of al Qaeda in Europe, quite Ironic huh.. It's safe to assume they're terrible at containing secrets.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Sorry to piss on your thread, but everything which has been said here has been proven to be hoaxs surrounding the attack.

No offence guys, show some respect, there are members here from the UK, like myself, who have had friends in the area, i have a dear friend who lives 5 minutes from the attack. Some members might have lost family and friends, show some respect.

We would only know for sure after months or years just like 9\11.So many witnesses have claimed that the building were bombed a second before the planes crashed.Only time would tell if it was terrorism or the hand of the shadow govt but i am leaning to the latter.After all this is a conspiracy website where we can discuss theories.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Buddy, where do you get off? Just because we discuss the who, what, where, why and when of these so-called terrorist attacks, doesn't mean that we don't feel for the victims, and Londoners.

But if we don't talk about it and learn and discuss, whomever did this wins. Knowledge is power and the more people know, the better we can understand why they do what they do, and the better we can deny ignorance and fight off the next ruse.

P.S. Hope your friend is okay!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
I consider the so-called "secret organization" a bust when you boast responsibility only minutes after conducting the attacks.

The Secret Group of al Qaeda in Europe, quite Ironic huh.. It's safe to assume they're terrible at containing secrets.

Amazing huh... Have they shown pictures of the mythical perpetrators yet?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Amazing huh... Have they shown pictures of the mythical perpetrators yet?

No doubt photographic evidence must have been snapped up by watch cameras before and after the attacks. I am curious anticipating to see whether or not the government releases unquestionable evidence linking these attacks to Islamic Jihadies. I have no sympathy for barbaric terrorist who carry out attacks against a civilized peaceful community, and that feeling stretches across to the Bilderbergs agenda of world domination too.

You know what ATS, until this day I have been unable to find a single document/article dated prior to September 11th, 2001 containing the terrorist organsation named "Al-Qaeda." Perhaps another amazing thought to consider.

My prayers go out to the families and victims. Infinite, i hope all is well with your friend. I will do my best to contribute by comforting a british co-worker who fears something has happend to her very own family and friends.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh I belive it, no doubt that it wasn't. How can a secure area such as London be bombed, this was an inside job.

cnn.com
Paddick said the first explosion had come at 8:51 a.m. BST (O351 ET) near Liverpool Street, Aldgate and Aldgate East Underground stations, where seven were confirmed dead.

At 8:56 a.m. there was a second explosion on a Piccadilly Line train near Kings Cross and Russell Square tube stations, where 21 were confirmed dead.

At 9:17 a.m. there was an explosion on a train traveling into Edgware Road station, affecting two other trains, with five confirmed dead.

At 9:47a.m there was an explosion on a bus at Upper Woburn Place near Tavistock Square. Fatalities have been confirmed, but the number is unknown at this stage.

If you think that the NWO planners are into numerology then you will have a field day with this news event.

The last bomb was at 9:47, [4 + 7 = 11!] You get 9-11!
The first one was at 8:56, [5 + 6 = 11!]
The second one contains a 9 in it.
33 people died [3 + 3 = 6!]

They are linked up so nicely it's hard to say no.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle

33 people died [3 + 3 = 6!]

They are linked up so nicely it's hard to say no.

They would be doing very well to predict the death toll, i will pass on that one(by the way, over 50 are officially dead now), but the others are interesting.
Anyone going to hazard a guess as to who is going to be blamed for this? and who will be retaliated against, if this happens.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
hmmm

The timing is actually perfect for an islamic extremist group who wants to say "we can get you anywhere" right infront of the big G8.
That seems to be the message of today's tragedy.

The actual conspiracy is that some of the powers-that-be are trying to convince us it is all part of one single elaborate complicated organisation involved in everything that is going on. They used the war on terror to justify the war in Iraq, two wars absolutely not connected with eachother. Al-qaeda has nothing to do with Iraq and why it was invaded.

What and who "Al-qaeda" actually are, are several different groups with different agendas, from different countries, different reasons for attacking, different ideology.
What they have incommon is the method.

Today's attack could have easily been just few people who got together one day and decided to get revenge because of Iraq. They possibly have no connection to Bin Laden.

If you think that Al-qaeda is some powerful organisation and that today's attack is their elborate work, then naturally the question will arise how that could have been organized without inteligence agencies not knowing about it. Because it seems unlikely, some will think it is actually a NWO agenda of trying to limit civil liberties and such or possible goverment involvment.

But if you look at it from a different perspective, an actually simple plot that requires only a few people and explosives, no communication or connection to Bin Laden, just a few weeks of planning in some apartment in London, it is clear that this indeed could have easily been a work of islamic extremists.
It is not that difficult to organize it.

As always in this mad world, the biggest victims are the people who had absolutely nothing to do with any of the events taking place in the world

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just to clarify there was a couple of reports on radio stations that a suicide bomber had been shot by police marksmen at Canary Wharf, but nothing else was said about it. I heard it myself on Heart Radio, it was at the time when some vague reports of what was happen was broadcasted. A member of my family was on the tube at 7am, going through Liverpool St and it was reported that there was a suspicious package at one of the stations and they stopped some of the trains.

Originally posted by masqua
I'm asking a very simple question...

Put yourself into the mind of Al Q terrorists and consider the planning...

You have these parameters...G8 in Scotland, Live 8 in England (preplanned events which were fully covered in the press) and a really good idea of when peak transit times are in the City of London.

As you sit down to preplan your attack, you would be thinking...go for maximum impact, right?

So, I wonder why it was scheduled, like 911, to happen at a time when the numbers of victims would be lessened?

I dunno where you get your information from masqua, but you are totally off the mark. Number of victims to be lessened? It was peak hour when everyone was entering London to go to work, i would call that the best time to do it for maximum death toll, wouldn't you? Millions of people going to work and travelling on the trains at the time of the blasts. I say that it was very lucky that there wasn't more victims than 911.

I live and work in London and so do most of my family, my brother was walking to work from Liverpool St when the blast went off, lets just say it wasn't the brightest moment of his life and he hopes it doesn't happened to him again.

After what i have read in this thread, NWO, inside job and the rest of the nonsense, it reminds me of why i left and don't post on here anymore..

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Real Deal, that isn't peak hour in London. The first one was at 8:56, peak travel ends at 9:00am. If anythnig peak travel in London is between 7:30 and 8:30 and I used to live there/go there weekly (am down there Saturday this week(heopfully)) and if you do live there, you will know most people get to work ten minutes early. Shops on average open at 9. So they get there at 8:50. 6minutes before the first bomb went off.

So far it is to early to claim if this was a N.W.O. based threat or not. Wait to see who gets the blame, if it is an Iranian Cell of Al Qaeda or even their Government. Also we need to wait and see what laws they attempt to bring into affect.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Odium, yes it's not exactly peak hour but the trains would have still been heaving as they usually are right up to about 9.30am. A thousand wounded according to reports, i would call that quite alot. Personally i think there was more bombs, they had suspicious packages, trains stopped ect as early as 7am. So who's to say the police ect didn't get to some of them first before they went off.

As for me living in London, enough people know me on this site and know exactly where i live.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by The Real Deal]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join