It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by jonesey_dude
The british government would not do this just for ID cards, I have enough trust in my government to believe they did not do this. I mean, the look on Tony Blairs face, unlike Bush on 9/11 blair actually looked shocked by the news.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by jonesey_dude]

'Your' government are a proven bunch of liars and mass-murderers for god's sake. They've got previous form numbering in thousands upon thousands dead

This is exactly what they needed to start really implementing all their fascist legislation they've been passing

You trust them???????!!!!!!

Which planet are you on?
They did this, get it, they did this

If they have 'delibaeratly' do this, then why???
This could threaten our 2012 olympics, the government were partying yesterday and then the day after they blow up their own capital and put the world on high alert. WOW you really have an imagination.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
so the police get warnings of the attacks and the only thing they do is ADVISE THE EMBASSY OF ISREAL...

Maybe, DH, spend less time blaming the british goverment and take a look at the ISREALI GOVERMENT, they have something to gain here.

Strange how they advise the jews and not the public!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
GEKKO I BEG YOU
get in contact with ur friend and get some details...

a suicide bomber shot dead means theres more to come i feel.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
well i wouldnt have expected bliar to say much more. there isnt much else he can say this early... a few dead, lots injured, sympathies to the families etc & how we are resolved to fight this. i did find his mannerism very shifty and nervous looking though rather than his normal stood up straight and determined looking speeches. check out his eyes if you watch it on the news.

My observation was that PM Blair was extremely pissed and was "biting his lip" to make sure he didn't say what he really wanted to say......IMHO

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
GEKKO I BEG YOU
get in contact with ur friend and get some details...

a suicide bomber shot dead means theres more to come i feel.

ATS And CNN are soooo bogged down atm.
Internet traffic has grinded to a hault.

Very interesting being the tube was closed for an hour n half prior to blasts.

and if there arent any secuirity footage, then its definately an inside job.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
What's the timeframe been between attacks? Are there still reports of attacks coming in?

I think it was within an hour between about 8.50am to 10.00am this morning, I'm not sure as I haven't read up fully on this yet. It was meant to be well co-ordinated though, with 6-7 attacks taking place around the same time.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackBurton
At least now we will supposedly get to see the positives of having CCTV shoved up everyones arses in this country.

If the Israel Embassey were warned first then it's certainly going to make me think the worst of the Government.

it was only minute before hand....maybe someone saw something or they picked something up on a phone tap or camera just minutes before that cued them in, don't know. but it doesn't sound like it was that big of a timespace. of course, why, out of all the people and government officers to warn, would it be the Isrealis?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Of course there is going to be CCTV footage, realise, its just a few hours after the attack. People are still confused, remember it took a few mounths for that footage of the pentagon attack to be realeased, theyll have to analyse the tape to find out what actually happened

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Headlines now changing to 4 confirmed explosions , 3 on the underground and 1 on a bus

BBC saying 7 explosions

which is real!

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Harlequin]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm in London right now my thoughts are with the victims and their families of the bombings. The feeling is very eery over here the whole place is in a lockdown.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thats strange, the BBC is saying 7 explosions.

link   

The explosion took the top of the bus clean off. 2 reported deaths so far apparantly, very strange.

link   
I do believe it's 7 explosions

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Was warning given?

Was a warning recieved minutes before the attack? and if so , why was the israel embassy the only 1 warned?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
look at the blue chairs in that bus, they look almost UNTOUCHED?
and where is the scalding from fire? shouldnt there be some blackening of SOMETHING ?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
from my view, London is just empty, there was a crowd of people coming earlier but none of them looked injured. I live in hammersmith so I have a certain distance from the attack. Im just glad no-one I know is hurt, thank god.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I use these buses every day so don't start making theory's just yet, the bent yellow bars you see coming from the roof are extremely strudy steel and the fact that they are bent shows a significant force was used.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Irish national radio (RTE) is saying 20 confirmed dead.
Their website is saying at least 50 based on information from Italian Interior Minister

Italian news agency ANSA is reporting that at least 50 people have been killed. It was quoting Italy's Interior Minister Giuseppe Pisanu.

www.rte.ie..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
Was warning given?

Was a warning recieved minutes before the attack? and if so , why was the israel embassy the only 1 warned?

...and on the same website is a report from Israeli officials claiming They were NOT warned

Someone's getting their facts missed up here. Confusion over whether they were warned after the first blast? People getting their stories mixed up? Strange goings on...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My uncle works near Canary Wharf and he said that there is an area has been sealed off but hasn't heard anything else. So it looks as if something has happened there.

My dad works in Croydon and has heard fire engines but thinks they are just as a precaution.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join