It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Ok - You mean we should build the security fence more quickly.
That is true.

But this topic is of last week's terror attacks against London - this is not linked the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Rebekka

No I don't.

I think you(country) should agree to go along with the guidelines set out by the International Community in 1947 (Resolution 181) or they should be invaded and the rule should be forced upon them.

The wall should be pulled down.

The Israeli war criminals should be brought to justice.

Can't have one rule for one (Iraq) and one for another (Israel), the World won't work that way.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
I think you(country) should agree to go along with the guidelines set out by the International Community in 1947 (Resolution 181) or they should be invaded and the rule should be forced upon them.

America backs Israel,
America would defend Israel if she is invaded

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
America backs Israel,
America would defend Israel if she is invaded

America also backs alot of countries. If, for example, the British/Australians invaded Israel and restored the Israeli nation to a lawful setting, I doubt the Americans would retaliate against Britain and Australia.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but CNN is reporting that the bomb suspects are British citizens.

"Particularly with the shock of knowing that those that have perpetrated this were actually born and brought up in this country, I think it is particularly important we recognize the worldwide dimension of this," Blair said.

"I would ask for the same measured and calm response from the country that has characterized it since last Thursday," Blair told the House of Commons.

"This is a small group of extremists. Not one who can be ignored, but neither should it define Muslims in Britain who are overwhelmingly law-abiding, decent members of our society," he said Wednesday.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Can't have one rule for one (Iraq) and one for another (Israel), the World won't work that way.

You are running offtopic..... but here is something old - which I think is new for you:

There's no comparison between Iraq's refusal to comply with UN security council resolutions and Israel's refusal to do so

WHY?

The UN distinguishes between two sorts of Security Council resolution. Those passed under

Chapter Six deal with the peaceful resolution of disputes and entitle the council to make non-binding recommendations.

Those under

Chapter Seven give the council broad powers to take action, including warlike action, to deal with “threats to the peace, breaches of the peace, or acts of aggression”.

Resolutions under Chapter Seven, binding on all UN members, were used against Iraq.

None of the resolutions relating to the Israeli-Arab conflict comes under Chapter Seven

- and put it simply:

It is impossible to break non-binding recommendations

Rebekka

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but CNN is reporting that the bomb suspects are British citizens.

Yeah

its been posted, The police stated that 5pm yesterday

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Riwka, that is solely because the United States veto's anything even resembling resolutions that fall under the chapter 7 definition!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by mpeake

Yeah

its been posted, The police stated that 5pm yesterday

Thanks! I didn't feel like going back thru all the previous pages to check

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Riwka, that is solely because the United States veto's anything even resembling resolutions that fall under the chapter 7 definition!

Well said

Completely true subz

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well .......

G'd bless America

But:

It was the Arab world which rejected 1947 resolution 181 and started the first war against Israel ......

BTW: ......Do You know "the history of Israel in a nutshell"?

They declared war.
We won.
Let's eat.

...ok - could we go back to the topic now?

Rebekka

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
No they did not at all.

Irgun did not disarm, which broke U.N. Resolution 181.

They attacked.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Topic guys. The arguement that is flying around now isn't even in the right part of the world. Don't make me Mapquest how far it is between the UK and Israel.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Quote: "Topic guys. The argument that is flying around now isn't even in the right part of the world. Don't make me Mapquest how far it is between the UK and Israel."

That is NOT the Point! "GLOBAL JIHAD". "GLOBAL" War on Terror! Yes they ARE trying to turn London & New York & Washington into the INSANITY that is going on in "Israel/Palestine"! That IS the Point!

Scotland Yard just announced the Identities of the 4 "SUICIDE Bombers" (Drum Roll Please): (Dis-Enfranchised Moslem) British Citizens of Pakistani Decent! This is what is called a “Sleeper Cell” that was Activated! This is not a MOVIE kids – this is REALLY HAPPENING!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Lindsey Germail is 4th bomb suspect. (female name) 4th bomber was a Jamacian-born Briton

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Lindsay I think. Definitely male, Afro Caribbean. Had been renting the house in Aylesbury for 3 months with his female partner

(BBC Radio)

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
Lindsay I think. Definitely male, Afro Caribbean. Had been renting the house in Aylesbury for 3 months with his female partner

(BBC Radio)

Thanks for that

ill check the news stations in a bit

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
im glad a date has been put on this thread,

i got chills everytime i read the title

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Anyone know if he was a Muslim as well?

I've yet to hear anything on that.

It'll indeed be a slap in the fact to a lot of people if he isn't.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i think he is a muslim, im not sure....

the details of him are unknown to the media, i believe

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm really shocked...

That guy, Lindsey Germaine (which should/would be Germaine) first, from my understanding lives where I used to and where my folks still have a house, Aylesbury. I will look into it and find out if he visited the Mosque in that area.

I am really shocked by that.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join