It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The Value Of Opinions

Originally posted by dh
Well I did and so I'll go away seeing you can't bear to hear me speak here
I dont want to be banned because I like ATS on the whole
Still a conspiracy theorist giving it out on a controlling event. Can't be tolerated. So I'll shut up and go away

Your opinions about the topic, which is the attack on London, are more than welcome.

I urge you not to abandon your position as long as you believe it is true, and encourage you to express and defend it here and anywhere else you choose.

All I am asking is that you address the topic, and not insult people for disagreeing with you.

It is good to be skeptical of the news of the world, but that does not require denouncing others for also being skeptical -- and disagreeing in doing so.

Getting back to the topic at hand, I see way too much disinfo and confusion surrounding the attacks to have any confidence in any theory about them at this time.

That's going to take a while.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thankyou so much Punisher for your kind words, and thank you majic for your permission
What were those 1000 personnel doing there?
Hear the report
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
He doesn't say that the 1000 people were actually THERE at the locations. He says it was a 1000 person drill. You CAN do drills without them actually being AT the locations. You could set up another location to mirror the one that you're drilling for, it could be a computerized drill, etc. The locations were obviously the logical locations to hit to cause the most chaos as we saw. As was put in another thread it's conceivable that in the case of 9/11 and this attack there was an insider working with a terror cell. You're always going to find sympathizers either for ideological reasons or monetary reasons.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I rather think he did say that
prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Who cares what prisonplanet.com says? It's been repeatedly exposed on this site as one of the worst possible sources of information imaginable. You might as well be quoting Weekly World News.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No, he did NOT say "We had 1000 people AT THE LOCATIONS." He said they were running a 1,000 person strong exercise that MIRRORED the exact locations being hit at the exact times they really were hit. Nowhere does he say that the 1,000 people were AT THE LOCATIONS.

"Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life."

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Speaking Of Other Topics

The topic of the security exercise is being discussed in this thread:

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

It would probably be best to cover it there.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Who cares what prisonplanet.com says? It's been repeatedly exposed on this site as one of the worst possible sources of information imaginable. You might as well be quoting Weekly World News.

well said,

Alex Jones does not even research his theory, why dont you check out David Icke's theory? his is more believable and he hardly covers anything that Jones brings up

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
UPDATE!

i have been informed that a British pakistiani home has been raided this morning to do with thursday attacks

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
WHITEHALL IS ON ALERT!!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
WHITEHALL IS ON ALERT!!

Really...probably just an opportunity for your MPs to run for their lives screaming and waving their arms over their heads like our Congressmen seem to do on a regular basis now...

[edit on 7/11/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Excuse my lack of knowledge on Britain, but what is Whitehall?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Excuse my lack of knowledge on Britain, but what is Whitehall?

Isn't that where Parliament and Big Ben is...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Alot of governmental buildings are around there

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
scare over, no controlled explosions were carried out,everything is back to normal now

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Whats that now? 2 false alerts since thursday. Birmingham and Whitehall? Really not unexpected, and would not be surprised if there are more in the coming days and weeks.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
CONTROLLED EXPLOSION HAS TAKEN PLACE OUTSIDE DOWNING STREET!!!

Take it from me, it has to be very serious for them to blow something up in front of the prime minister.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Oh well... the coming minutes then. infinite, where are you getting this, i have just put it on the news and cant see "jack" about this.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
Oh well... the coming minutes then. infinite, where are you getting this, i have just put it on the news and cant see "jack" about this.

Skynews, 5 minutes ago. They were talking about Whitehall scare this morning and the reporter said "controlled explosion took place on a bus outside downing street" and "they wont comment on what the package was"

Ive got it on sky text and im searching the net to find more on this, but i can find nothing
the reporter wouldnt say it if its false

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sad news guys...

52 have now been confirmed dead

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join