It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Bus passenger cheated death twice

news.bbc.co.uk...

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

dh - do you live in the UK? Are you a British Citizen? How can you blame your own Government for these actions? For God's sake what about their Humanity? Don't you think that they have a Conscious? Do you honestly think that they would stoop to such a level - for what purpose? You obviously don't have any Confidence or Trust in your own Government - do you Pay Taxes at all?

dh - how would YOU deal with Terrorism if you were a Government Official?

dh - I believe that you are a TROLL & a Dis-Information Artist - why don't you Log Off & get a Life!

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

Yes I live in the UK and am British I blame the government, which I don't regard as mine (they were elected by 22% of the population) but as an enemy force.

They have neither humanity or conscience as evidenced by their perpetual psychopathic lying and their willingness to shred up tens of thousands of children, women and men with cluster bombs and bunker busters, and poison millions of people including their own service personnel with carcinogenic and teratogenic DU. They hold false flag/Problem ReactionSolution/Ordo ab Chao, Hegelian dialectic operations that murder from tens to thousands of their own countrymen (9/ll,11M,7/7)

Their reason is to justify conquering other countries at will, and to rewrite laws virtually identical to those of Nazi Germany to oppress and enslave the people of the nations - us

I would never get to be a government official, but just say I were a high up in the Neo-Labour government, I would have to slap myself about and tell myself to stop mass-murdering people, and blaming it on a racial and cultural groups (currently muslims), to stop being a monster

I think you will find the trolls and disinformation artists are mostly working in the establishment media, in the government police, intelligence, military information departments

I would respectfully suggest you wake up and stop believing everything they tell you

[edit on 10-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Well game over for the british muslims I think some legisltaion is due. And if this group is associated with any country like Iran some summer sorties are due too.

Westy

You are wrong, when we say we stand together we mean every one.
Not just everyone except muslims, but every one.

I dont like that statement and think its highly unfair.

I can still remember the bus ride back from the shooting range listening to the radio, every bus, EVERY stinking bus in our sea cadet convoy was silent.

I remember one cadet in my billet crying when he heard the news....but that is no reason...no reason at all to punish those not responsible.

This is loss not just to the families, but to the country and to world...

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Well game over for the british muslims I think some legisltaion is due. And if this group is associated with any country like Iran some summer sorties are due too.

WestPoint, two of the bombs went off in Muslim Areas and did a lot of damage to those areas and the people around it, including killing several muslims. They just like the Catholics, those of Jewish Faith, etc, lost someone and stood with us and were against what had happened.

But keep doing what the terrorists want, bring in a division between Muslim and Non-Muslim, so they can get more members to join.
And in turn have more bombs go off. Good idea.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

WestPoint, two of the bombs went off in Muslim Areas and did a lot of damage to those areas and the people around it, including killing several muslims. They just like the Catholics, those of Jewish Faith, etc, lost someone and stood with us and were against what had happened.

But keep doing what the terrorists want, bring in a division between Muslim and Non-Muslim, so they can get more members to join.
And in turn have more bombs go off. Good idea.

The terrorists being the Blair government and their NWO backers
And internal strife is exactly the outcome they wanted when organising these attacks

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
The terrorists being the Blair government and their NWO backers

In your opinion is what you forgot to add Dh...

And internal strife is exactly the outcome they wanted when organising these attacks

Want to know something?
Internal strife will exist all the time they did not need to bomb the underground to make that happen.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Remember, the official story is only the opinion of the government, the intelligence and security services, the establishment media, the self-serving in control - as valid or invalid as my opinion

Want to know something?
Internal strife will exist all the time they did not need to bomb the underground to make that happen.

Yes, but it only increases it, as all these false flag attacks have
And I listed the other reasons in an earlier post

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
With The Terrorists

Originally posted by Odium

This is an openly-stated goal of Al Qaeda and the foundation of global jihad: Muslims versus non-Muslims.

If you support all-out war between these two groups, then you and Al Qaeda have the same goals.

I recommend being careful who you take sides with in this war, because it's going to get a lot uglier.

What's worse: the outcome is undecided and impossible to predict.

For my fellow members who have chosen to oppose Al Qaeda, I recommend keeping your eyes on target, and the target is not Muslims, but those who use Islam as a tool for promoting their own selfish quest for power.

For my fellow members who have chosen to support Al Qaeda, here's hoping you lose.

Edit: I am not addressing Odium personally in this post, but agreeing with his point. “You” in this context refers to you, the reader.

[edit on 7/10/2005 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Remember, the official story is only the opinion of the government, the intelligence and security services, the establishment media, the self-serving in control - as valid or invalid as my opinion

This has no bearing on what I said, you are trying to change the subject on purpose...

Yes, but it only increases it, as all these false flag attacks have
And I listed the other reasons in an earlier post

Uh no they could have increased it more effectively by hitting live 8 or the edinburgh march NOT london.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If you support all-out war between these two groups, then you and Al Qaeda have the same goals.

I recommend being careful who you take sides with in this war, because it's going to get a lot uglier.

What's worse: the outcome is undecided and impossible to predict.

For my fellow members who have chosen to oppose Al Qaeda, I recommend keeping your eyes on target, and the target is not Muslims, but those who use Islam as a tool for promoting their own selfish quest for power.

For my fellow members who have chosen to support Al Qaeda, here's hoping you lose.

This is utterly stupid
Al Qaeda is a mythical creation of the globalists
What it's supposed to want is merely a reflection of what Messrs. Blair and Bush and their backers want and arrange to occur through their arranged terrorist events
Come on ATS users - this is supposed to be a conspiracy site and it's full of dumb dupes and gullible patsies feeding back what they've been told by the authorities
It devalues and debases the whole thing

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Duped Is As Duped Does

Originally posted by dh
Come on ATS users - this is supposed to be a conspiracy site and it's full of dumb dupes and gullible patsies feeding back what they've been told by the authorities

Speak for yourself.

Jumping to conclusions and giving credence to every nutball theory that comes along is precisely what "the powers that be" want us to do.

The move to marginalize dissent as the “lunatic fringe” is a longstanding goal of people in power, because if they can do that, then they can operate without having to deal with credible dissent.

Painting ourselves into a logical corner by swallowing disinformation doesn't help us, but it sure as hell advances the goals of those who want to see us discredited.

If this is not apparent to you, then I recommend -- as I have for months -- studying the following subjects:

Disinformation | Information Warfare | Propaganda | Psyops | Public Diplomacy

ATS has a place in the global public dialog as well as the ongoing worldwide war to conquer our minds by controlling what we think, but whether we are seen as sages or fools is up to us.

If we choose a path of wisdom, our opinions will be considered accordingly.

If we choose a path of credulity and foolishness, our opinions will be dismissed accordingly.

This isn't rocket science. It's much more subtle than that.

In the battle for your mind, to surrender to disinformation is to choose defeat.

Fight the good fight, and remain skeptical of everything, because almost everything you see, hear or read is a lie.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

This is utterly stupid

This is uncalled for, please refrain from this type of posting.

No, this is ATSNN, a news forum, NOT a conspiracy forum, thus it deserves respect.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by dh

This is utterly stupid

This is uncalled for, please refrain from this type of posting.

No, this is ATSNN, a news forum, NOT a conspiracy forum, thus it deserves respect.

No its not uncalled for
People here are accepting the dumb hype given out
They want to respect themselves for a moment and see through all the bull

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ATS Member Intelligence Is Not The Topic

Originally posted by dh
No its not uncalled for
People here are accepting the dumb hype given out
They want to respect themselves for a moment and see through all the bull

I don't want to put words in Intrepid's mouth, but I think his point is that you should confine your criticism to the opinions of members, and not insult them as people. I agree with that point.

The foundation for this complaint comes from the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, which state:

“2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.”

Labeling your fellow ATSers as “dumb dupes and gullible patsies” is abusive and uncalled for. It's also off-topic and irrelevant, even if it were true, which it isn't.

Posting such insults also makes you look very, very bad and undermines your credibility as a member, so if you're trying to persuade anyone you're right, you're not only failing, but alienating people who might otherwise agree with you, which is -- and there's no nice way to say this -- a stupid thing to do.

When moderators and fellow members alike give you advice like this, I recommend listening to it.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm insulting them only for their opinions, never as people
But you know I cant stand watching them download the authorised version of events
It's a pathetic sight to watch

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Majic said criticism, not insults. I suggest you check your u2u Inbox.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by dh

Majic said criticism, not insults. I suggest you check your u2u Inbox.

Well I did and so I'll go away seeing you can't bear to hear me speak here
I dont want to be banned because I like ATS on the whole
Still a conspiracy theorist giving it out on a controlling event. Can't be tolerated. So I'll shut up and go away

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
(post removed by request)

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ill give some advice, not con-selling(counseling)

You attack dh's stance which he has gathered through choosing years of research, this shows he gave a damn, chose to care, didnt turn a blind eye and hide under the carpet, he RESPECTED the dead to make damn sure they arnt dieing for a hideous lie, in these mass media events.

Now when you people and agents try to flannel around such a charecter, his response is due to passion, and especially after a week like this.

You use a arguament at dh, that not to believe what he says, his system, this london bombing could be anything, it could be this or that or whatever theories you say and have said.

dh, has not made up pet theories he has obviously been researching for at least 4 years (911) this is how he already knows his system.

Heck WHERE have you people been the last 4 years?, thats a lot of days to work out what this terrorism agenda entails, heck OKC was 10 years ago, and you still havnt CHOSE to look for the truth, theres no excuses for those who are blasting dh and have spent any time on conspiracy, you chose to turn a blind eye, if you havnt already come up with a reality map of these events over the last few years.

Well then your the ones who lack charecter NOT dh.

dh and others like him, have chose the hardest task possible, yet you make them out to be nothing, it is because, you are the ones who dont want to realise you have done nothing.

Im not saying you have to believe dh 100% before you throw that response at me, dh is doing the best he can to cover a vast topic, while having to swim against the tide and popular belief, he could just start flanneling, but then he wouldnt be who he is, or made like he is, and chose to not turn his back, anyhow.

Its nothing new dh is doing like you try to level on him, this stuff has been going on for years, its just some choose not to know, and dont like others who make them see there guilt and lack of honour for the dead and innocent, over the years.

dh is a honourable chap, and it doesnt mean i have to agree with him 100% or whatever for me to have to say that.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
OK guys, situation has been handled with ALL parties via u2u. Can we get back to the topic?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join