It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Action - bomb civilians

Reaction - blame Muslims

Solution - continued support for the war

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
weard my phone network reaching london is asolutly fine.
I use Orange network

what network do you use?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Can the facist reactionary morons blaming "Muslims" in general please leave this thread.

This is the action of fundamentalists, which exist in all faiths and cultures.

Until you can differentiate, you are ill advised to post any additional comments.

I just call it as I see it. Foriegners in Britain are welcomed, and this is what happens. I will blame all Muslims, until they take care of business, denounce what is happening, and put an end to their archaic attacks on the countries they hate, but have no problem with living in.

When Christian fundamentalists start making suicide attacks on the public in Riyadh or Tehran, I'll be quiet.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I use Orange network

what network do you use?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Two very good pictures from FOX News:
Picture 1 link
Picture 2 link

One of them really shows the back of the bus. That should put the discussion to rest for good.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Two very good pictures from FOX News:
Picture 1 link
Picture 2 link

One of them really shows the back of the bus. That should put the discussion to rest for good.

link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Can you give me an example of a fundamentalist(s) which isnt muslim, who has killed more than 20 people in one action without that attack being war-related? (Im seeing Israel/Palestina as being a war, since thats basically what it is)

Note, this isnt to start an argument or throw anything at you, I just wanted voice my opinion.

I reiterate, this is not the thread to discuss such things.

I am, at this moment, 5 mins from Kings Cross and Russell Square, and the authorities seem to be doing a good job of maintaining calm.

I have heard that there maybe a tunnel collapse at Kings Cross, I am unsure as to whether this is a foot tunnel or train tunnel, this maybe the collapse that someone was talking about earlier when they referred to Kings Road.

The UK populous will not react.

link   
Reports on Oz' tv that controlled explosions are being carried out to clear certain areas of the subway of any further possible bombs.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
unappropiate but i thought this is interesting.

todays date is 7th july 2005
(7/7/205) 7 + 7 + 2 + 5 = 21 i.e two ones making 11

many reports say it started at 8.49am
8 + 4 + 9 = 21 i.e two ones making 11

say madrid bombings - 11th march 2004
(11/3/2004) 1 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 4 = 11

9/11 is obvious

it sounds daft but these are pretty well planned? i wouldnt be surprised if the next one would have connections to the number 11. there will be more, lets say we stoped the war on terrorism, would they really give up?

DAF

link   

Originally posted by nathraq
The 'peaceful' Muslims at it again. Many Middle-Easterners head to Europe to better their lives, and this is how they repay their hosting countries. Maybe Britian should re-examine its policies on allowing immigrants from that region of the world, at least until they get their act together.

How can you say this? You can not generalise an incident. Yes Muslims have claimed to be responsible for these attacks. But surely, if 1 Muslim does this you can't possibly think that every Muslim will do the same. For example if you were to lick my ass will your mum, brother, girlfriend or father follow you? We are all different. Same religion yet different in our ways.

I am a Hindu, not Muslim. But I still take offense from anyone who generalises an issue.

What has happened is truely sad & my heart and good thoughts goes out to all those effected.

link   

9/11 is obvious

it sounds daft but these are pretty well planned? i wouldnt be surprised if the next one would have connections to the number 11. there will be more, lets say we stoped the war on terrorism, would they really give up?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thain,

Can the facist reactionary morons blaming "Muslims" in general please leave this thread.

Until you can differentiate, you are ill advised to post any additional comments.

Can you give me an example of a fundamentalist(s) which isnt muslim, who has killed more than 20 people in one action without that attack being war-related? (Im seeing Israel/Palestina as being a war, since thats basically what it is)

Note, this isnt to start an argument or throw anything at you, I just wanted voice my opinion.

IRA, ETA, KKK, Oklahoma City Bombing.

There are a few for you.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thain,

There are a few for you.

Cheers

BHR

link   
Thain,

There are a few for you.

Cheers

BHR

link   
Thain,

There are a few for you.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thain,

There are a few for you.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I just call it as I see it. Foriegners in Britain are welcomed, and this is what happens. I will blame all Muslims, until they take care of business, denounce what is happening, and put an end to their archaic attacks on the countries they hate, but have no problem with living in.

How many times do Muslim leaders and communities have to denounce what extremists are doing? They have already released a statement about this attack, here, muslim communitities have done many things to root out the extremists.

I have just heard that Reuters are reporting 1000 injured.

Thain Esh Kelch I already posted them pictures.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Channy

[..snip..]

I doubt the terrorists had numerology in mind when they planned and executed this (that is, if this was executed by terrorists).

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Channy

9/11 is obvious

I am sure there will be theories such as this crop up in the coming days. My initial thought from your calculations and coincedences is "Eleventh Hour".
By the way, i keep hearing "Al Quadi Europe" for the first time, anyone heard of this before?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
I use Orange network

what network do you use?

The network im on is voda pone as is the person im trying to get hold of, still getting a dead tone! hopefully she jus forgot to top up !!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join